3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kosh13 18.10.19 01:42 pm

Impressions of the game (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

There will be divided opinion after the game's release
136 Comments
Sort by:
r
robertvvv 18.10.19

Crazy Cat_2015 wrote:
had to start from the AutoSave
Yes, it is idiocy. Loading these saves I immediately clamped back - when he is not jumping over. Continue to suffer clipnow.

r
robertvvv 18.10.19

MIHAN1988 wrote:
There is a problem there. If you play a shooter, during the game all the time more complicated battles, enemies with implants and so on. Stealth is not complicated. For this I have always been about 10 points unspent, much is simply not necessary. Of new cool stuff remote hacking, and all in principle. And high jump, breaking of walls/grids, drop - that's all you need for stealth. Well, vyrobena two, maybe. I though the entire game with a stun gun went well and in two places shot electric potrony for the big guys to knock us out. Played on medium difficulty, maybe high on the other, but I don't think that significantly changes the behaviour of the enemies. Leaned out, man I saw - coming to you to check. Knocked out, the corner of it. Continue to repeat.

S
Saha1992 18.10.19

Passed, I will say without spoilers that the ending is the bottom, feeling like half the game was cut off short... Waiting for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided 2.

r
run32dll 18.10.19

I liked it! Of the minuses only the minimum changes in gameplay and mechanics than the previous game of the series, and the near AI on supercharge(scary to think that in izi).
Met only 1 critical bug - crash after the cut scene when you exit the shooting range, with any graphics settings and the execution of other advice.
About optimization I do not understand why there are complaints... I Have a old gtx 770 4gb from gigabyte and the CPU i7 3770, on full hd with ultra preset time I took out the surround lighting ,antialiasing, blur, diffuse shading, reflection, screen space and play in 40-55 fps without any of the Frisians, brakes and twitching - the average fps 51. Was very pleasantly surprised. And the main siratal fps - surround lighting, 25-35 with him. Metro do 75, 65 stable.

A
AlekseyHom 18.10.19

Yet have played 20 hours or more-less bar the game keeps. Of course, the facial animation is simply killed. I was sure that if the game was moved as much as six months, then it will do normal... but no. The lips of the characters barely move... And to distract the player and to hide a facial animation, the main character in the dialogue is something shakes his head, some unnecessary hand gestures does is looks very silly. Just remember Gothic 3, where the GG did the same thing, but there's a year then? To me this is a big minus in the game.
Well and on a trifle: not very optimized and, as comrade wrote above, the maximum energy will inevitably decline, and I would like to have it fully restored. All running with the minimum charge level,
Solerno when impose a curfew in Prague and have to run back and forth past the crowds of police officers is already beginning to annoy.

But good graphics, atmosphere, very good design locations. Prague, at first glance, seemed too small, but then this feeling is partially lost, as it is everywhere there are some secret rooms, passages; everywhere something to break, to crack, somewhere to jump and such... but Still good music in the game, even worse than in HR.

The game is not over yet, but I think that it is worth the money. Many reviewers compare the game with the Witcher... It's not quite right, I think. No existing office, except CDPR will not release the game and add such quality is 100%. So expect a similar level of quality from each of the games coming out is stupid.

S
STRANGER1971 18.10.19

Liked the game. Still not passed. A beat, trying different styles and ways of resolving situations. Variability liked. Play the mouse-the keyboard problems. The world game will explore to block, as in the legendary Fallout.

w
world737ofwar 18.10.19

Tell me how many total story missions and how many quests ???

A
ALEX7436 18.10.19

Tell RV., the game has statistics on the levels (silently or how many times has discovered, how many killed, stunned, etc.? SPS.

t
timonuv 18.10.19

Rules of the game, but claims to be a plot fail of the year.
This vserano that come in the movie the dark knight, and the session ended on undermining the Bane of the stadium.
For DLS I do not know, they usually compliment the storyline and not continue, there is a sense that there are a half game at least.
I have 50 playing hours , but 30 hours of them just not off the computer running the game and of the remaining 20 hours 10 hours this is probably running and finding ways of passage.
Overall, I am disappointed because such a story.

G
Gena Gayduk 18.10.19

Where torrent edishn?
P,s After reading the reviews lost the desire to take.

p
pashalet 18.10.19

What can I say? Well, the hell with it: facial animation, awkward controls, with differences of sound - it can be forgiven. But...
The police do not care about the corpses on the street. At all. Body nobody cleans the investigation leads.
-Killing blow - this song! Adam runs onto the enemy in front and hits him. Seemingly flying in the face. The game takes a different angle, and carefully shows how crept Adam rises from prisyadki, slaps the man from behind on the shoulder, he turns around and Adam knocks. Morons, b...
-Citizens do not care all. Suitable wench to the bench where the couple was lying dead, sits almost on them, looking at the phone. Pokemon, probably, catches...
-Jenson comes to the boss: You to secretly scout out the station sent. So I have four police squad killed, so as not to get in the way. Heart they've pulled fuck all metro crevisse. Well, the doctors decided to do at the same time, Figl they shouted? Head: Ahem... You got a little worked up, agent. Go to a shrink just in case...
-You can cut half of the city, the whole city. Nobody cares... the Rest will be as if nothing had happened to wander through the corpses.
-Adam so genuinely surprised secret for the prostheses as if they had never happened before. HR cut of all blades, and now says: Oh, my goodness, Yes, where did they come from, then?
In cases constantly dangle the headquarters is necessary. And every time: to scratch through the entire area to run to, to run to schedule, to watch as Adam shakes bread in the car, out of the subway, running through another area to the headquarters, go through the shop-cover, to go down long-predolgo the Elevator. Whew... on the spot. Triturated with boys and... BACK!!! And figley you don't like?! You authors made such a beautiful Prague - so go, look at their work, to admire. ADMIRE SAID! Yeah son of a bitch....
The dialogue was terribly stupid. Lengthy, boring, nothing. Thought that fit in 2 short sentences: to be smeared for 5-7 minutes. For the record, game time stretch. The characters in the cut-scenes say unconvincingly, as if reading a book expression. PPC. To listen to this nonsense just unreal! Localization - on the count of the Writers, too!

In General, authors are not able to make a living city, the natural reaction of NPS - do not handle. Do not torture your ass, chasing big world: it still don't work, ridiculous. Do not squeeze strained dialogs: a hell, this misery will dissipate. Make a corny card, the choice of missions, in between commercials - and focus on what you good at: fighting, stealth, steep, dentures, cool Jenson. But no, I wanted to show off...

N
NPhysicist 18.10.19

It is difficult to appreciate the story, as it is just unfinished.

The whole conflict in Prague frankly far-fetched, though I can't say that it was quite interesting. On the other hand, the global story of the confrontation of the Illuminati and the Juggernaut on the rise of Bob page's very pleased with the development, though not very large. It is gradually formed into a coherent picture of how the world came to the state shown in the first part. Dozens of references to the first game, even more screen time for her characters than in HR - I was very happy to see little things.

The cutscene in the credits - just a powerful cliffhanger, gave new depth to the whole preceding story.

Sorry, Kelso and Saxon never showed, only VEGA casually told the story of The Fall - I hope that in the next game, Janus them in touch with Adam. Oh yeah, and of Tracer Tong is not pushed into the game disorder))

Tomorrow will begin reading new books on the universe, which came together with Mankind Divided - Black Light (background MD, from Wake Jensen Alaska) and Hard Line (a short story about the adventures of VEGA after Panama).

Side quests are very pleased, especially the investigation of the murder of the journalist. Quest Samizdat gave at the end, very unexpected reference to the first game, it was nice.

---
To gameplay no complaints. This is the same HR, only more polished and twice as rich on options. Much more often had occasion to use the social augmentation for conversations, that's great.

Leveldizayn: the whole world, even impregnable Bank, still ispressed giant air ducts, but it is not so evident, since there's always more interesting routes. All cards, both closed (Bank Golem city, London) and open (Prague) become more vertical, to explore the routes more interesting than HR.

A
ALEX7436 18.10.19

D
DANger B.I.G. 18.10.19

Spoiler
Passed at the end gave achivku Pacifist tall))
Stylish, smart play in my beloved cyberpunk gaming in such surroundings is extremely small, so the output of this game is a real treat. Was in awe of the Human Revolution and eagerly waited for the continuation for this case even took a vacation! Deus Ex is one of those games in which not enough just to play in the evenings, it is necessary to live! I lived. As many as 50 hours and got a lot of fun! This is a game that won't go out of my head after a couple of days, this is a game with a capital letter, though not without flaws.
The strongest side is undoubtedly Mankind Divided gameplay! Deep, well thought-out game mechanics with all its variability - is striking, though the innovations are not so much radically developers do not have to change, it is understandable, why fix what's not broken? Including the game, you lost, and not only in quests, and many of them very well, cool. You love to explore this world, it's interesting to read everything, climbing everywhere, to penetrate the atmosphere. A game you in no way limits, well within reason of course. And most important, the fact that the game you still encourages for it. Whatever you do - you rock, XP awarded for all.
Visually, the game looks ambiguous - on the one hand the coolest art direction, and great light, and on the other - a terrible facial animation and characters and this game is about the people, where dialogue and close-UPS of persons allotted a considerable amount of time. As part of the detail is also very strange story, from Adam and beyond, and on the locations it is much more modest. But overall the picture is happy.
What I am unhappy with is the main antagonist. For the trailers it seemed very interesting, the developers clearly failed to create a bright and memorable appearance, but about the way forgot alas, it is empty, he is not revealed! In this regard, and the plot looks trimmed. Although the overall understatement is partly happy, waiting for the third game with Adam Jensen om om in the lead role!
It is not necessary to drive the plot and nothing more do not pay attention, you have to play slowly, thoughtfully. The game is definitely not for everyone, but true connoisseurs of video games to pass Deus Ex: Mankind Divided in any case it is impossible! 9.0

Spoiler
PS
Raska-Localization... what's the problem with this country?! With the selection of voices and inflections this time still rules, but what about volume?! It was recorded in different studios, on different equipment and with different settings? Why when the information is not corrected?! Why do some characters talking quieter and others louder? In some of the dialogue is VERY noticeable! This is unacceptable!

B
Bolshoy kretin 18.10.19

Just started the game, but see the cons:
1. Grafana level 2012
2. Where optimize (something few fps), if grafana 2012?
3. Animation... its almost there
4. Microtransactions alone... wtf???!!!
At +
1. Adam fucking Jensen with his posh English voice acting
2. Cyberpunk
3. So far, everything is dynamic and I'm glad
4. A well knitted story with the last part
I play, watch, yet 7/10 (not up to XP)

s
saa0891 18.10.19

I
Ihor Makarov 18.10.19

S
STRANGER1971 18.10.19

H
Hollen 18.10.19

Hello! I want to ask one question: In this part, Adam, will meet with Megan reed or not?

The game is not over yet and even half gone. Basically, doing a extra mission and do the survey locations. Stretch the pleasure)))

N
NPhysicist 18.10.19

Ihor Makarov
No, I'm not arguing that the plot is motivated itself - a destabilization of Prague this is a worthwhile task. After the loss of the Tyrants in HR and IE the Illuminati switched to more subtle methods, raking fire proxy, manipulate, con - here, too, it's great.

Spoilers of the ending:
Spoilern that's docked with the main goal - the elimination of brown and representatives to the United Nations a little lame. The critical mission entrusted to an outside group under the leadership of Marchenko, that they do not trust; and even brought two teams of Interpol, who is on the leash of proof, on the scene.

This could be split into two separate scenarios - cover Marchenko in Prague and then fly to London, where he would have to be thugs Bob Paige from the upcoming majestic 12

Hollen
Spoileron will not meet but will be in the course of her work on Bob page (voice, email). Once it flashes in the television program