3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Snaryad 28.06.20 10:03 pm

All those who have no Christmas mood here!

That you just do not feel the arrival of the new year although it after a couple of days, I do not know before was felt.
224 Comments
Sort by:
E
Erysipelas 28.06.20

the new year is a headache....where to buy gifts, and most importantly WHEN!! and still have child carnival costume to make, prepare a bowl of salad well, etc.... in General, recent years I have not new year, but a handful, and so want tales...

V
VACAVI 28.06.20

After so many problems, even disbelief that the New year, but throughout the city and snow, and ornaments complete.

F
FucQ 28.06.20

Che is everyone in this new year, one and the same problem
NO NEW YEAR MOOD!!! AAAAAAAAA
And I

M
M.E.D.V.E.D. 28.06.20

Met the new year with joy,now somehow not so.Somehow stupid.

K
Krutoy Muzhik 28.06.20

Hmm, sorry for you...
A little vodka then?

B
BMW3000 28.06.20

Met the new year with joy,now somehow not so.All something stupid
Similarly. No new year mood. Maybe then it will come...

A
A.Soldier of Light 28.06.20

In General, no reason for any festive mood. It is certainly possible to move away from problems of this world, if anyone knows...

U
Uncover 28.06.20

hmm so not only I have no experience of the holiday..

K
Komisar 28.06.20

Guys th havoc that.. it Can even raise the mood..

pix.PlayGround.ru

C
Cayman77 28.06.20

Last time I had a sense of celebration for the New year fifteen years. And then every year less and less. Not even the fact that a sense of wonder of some, as a child, and not at all. My rovestniki the same picture. I thought that all goes with age, but he wasn't, there are people in the 40 and 50 happy. Perhaps they're happy at all to enjoy life can. Previously, even a long weekend was happy, and the last 5 years - 6 to me and so every day going to work is optional, so it is useless.

N
Nevermore 28.06.20

the mood of Christmas and celebrate no particular desire H_H

V
Vuzya 28.06.20

well stupid.. I am looking forward to the new year. The festive atmosphere is already at my apartment.. )) everything is fine..

D
Dr. Strangelove 28.06.20

To understand the beauty of the Christmas holidays may be the only ones who have it - the only weekend in the year, in addition to mythical vacation. :)

U
Uncover 28.06.20

and who is this weekend only?

r
raspy61 AS 28.06.20

still, the mood is not present, even dosihpor

M
Magistr 28.06.20

Tomorrow I will put the Christmas tree will be a New Year to remind you :-)

G
GumbertG 28.06.20

I also have no new year mood...Maybe it's that warm outside?

W
White EvGenius 28.06.20

For 4 years no new year mood. Sucks somehow

l
lord_nerevar 28.06.20

Yes, the mood kind of is, but SESSION!!! damn she's approaching. during the first two years it was easier... and so want a Holiday!!!...

P
Psihodolb 28.06.20

and I'm with my boys every 30 go thump and 31 meet house...pomu at thinking straight soul warming up before the new year, kakaete pleasant the feeling was , and Shas no feeling in the mood...

Bro maybe we're too old for this new year... I somehow FSUs this new year ... I even reluctantly Schaub came on 31 December :((( I do not know what , I just sosnou that the new year is not for the joy of it :((( this is another year of hadassi from Zhyzni and when oglyadyvatsya see what time limit and trying not to think about it, but I can't... but I do not know :(

in General, all happy good luck in the new year I wish you for 2009 got a lot done, Schaub all have a lot of dough it was, Schaub was healthy, Schaub have all the beautiful women were ... voschem Bros is pure from the heart .. Appreciate every day :)