3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Snaryad 28.06.20 10:03 pm

All those who have no Christmas mood here!

That you just do not feel the arrival of the new year although it after a couple of days, I do not know before was felt.
224 Comments
Sort by:
[
[SCOPION] 28.06.20

and your a teacher of Russian language, apparently also knew that someone from her class on the 3rd grade literacy will not go))))

K
Kotyara 28.06.20

and your a teacher of Russian language, apparently, also knew
3rd grade literacy
lol...plebeian,not for you to teach..

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 28.06.20

I NG generally broken off, home can't go, no tickets. One will have to sit to drink beer and watch terrible Christmas TV show. And what is worse, NG for the computer to carry out.

c
coach_spb_89 28.06.20

It should be noted so that this day memorable for a long time and left a good impression.
So this if the swell, impressions ostanutsa anyway. Here woke up in the arms of a bottle in the morning first anwara under soborom will remember for life, it's fun.

a good Outlook.
Thank you.

r
raspy61 AS 28.06.20

nobuhara can vsehda, but each new goth is the same, shtozh here is an interesting fact

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 28.06.20

Need to get drunk and run around outside, and when you Wake up in the drunk tank, the strong impressions remain.

N
Nestor Mahno 28.06.20

You can take in the New Year and get drunk-all one and variety,and to be remembered)

r
raspy61 AS 28.06.20

it would be so boring) all drunk and you're not

O
Observing_Vampire 28.06.20

I have January 1 and 2 for the gaps in the techie work...
if you Wake up of course...xD...

A
Alex Stuttgart 28.06.20

but I'm neither a holiday...don't see day as day..will spend it as usual.....then sleep and everything.....nothing new changing....as was the problem...so they left..))

M
MetaN 28.06.20

ng another heap holidays for embezzlement.When I was little,it seemed ng some sort of magic(atmosphere,gifts).I was a teenager-was very happy that it is possible for more drinks with friends and hanging out.Now of course this is not all.Too ng oblige.,and just nhlabatsi booze and dragson can be in any other day.In General the mood is not present..

A
Adventyre 28.06.20

And I have tomorrow!

E
Elveez 28.06.20

no work, no money, mood, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! I'll go hang myself.....

F
FucQ 28.06.20

Best drink yadu and head up the wall...

R
RikoChiko 28.06.20

The second year do not have it because of the lack of snow.

r
raspy61 AS 28.06.20

right now the snow is - and the mood all before no...

L
La fleur celeste 28.06.20

I have January 1 and 2 for the gaps in the techie work...
if you Wake up of course...xD...
Or if you Wake up those who have your working off of to take.

S
Slip-Gate_ 28.06.20

And my Christmas mood was only when very little else in Santa Claus believed, not really believed=)

N
New_Boez 28.06.20

there is no sentiment at all!!!!! and money too (((((((

r
requiemmm 28.06.20

Binge eating , snacks to eat , time lot third no:(