3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Snaryad 28.06.20 10:03 pm

All those who have no Christmas mood here!

That you just do not feel the arrival of the new year although it after a couple of days, I do not know before was felt.
224 Comments
Sort by:
G
GunslinGa_MZ 28.06.20

I do not have

R
RJ_de_Rex 28.06.20

the holidays do something last time, in the midst of a date even its not very happy, each day more boring than the other and the holidays from year to year on the same scenario are...
the miracle this year is not waiting, its because no

R
Rightcross 28.06.20

the holidays do something last time, in the midst of a date even its not very happy, each day more boring than the other and the holidays from year to year on the same scenario are...

The same garbage! And every year all the sadder and sadder...

c
coach_spb_89 28.06.20

Generally New Year celebration - the junta of some sort. We patikami and so the swell can.

:(

a
absurdus elementum 28.06.20

You were all dead... Yes, I say to you. Even though I don't make epic plans, not going to buy a Christmas tree, moreover, having the offsets 29, 30 and 31, feel the unique Christmas atmosphere.

R
Rightcross 28.06.20

having the offsets 29, 30 and 31, feel the unique Christmas atmosphere
Tests and exams - it's not the most serious thing in life

r
raspy61 AS 28.06.20

Generally New Year celebration - the junta of some sort. We patikami and so the swell can.

:(

ATO +1

A
Antercepter 28.06.20

Welcome to the unofficial club emo :)
People stop whining, spit on everything and move on, look forward, forget about bad mood, well, or narices at least:) good luck to Everyone.

A
Agent Mstitel 28.06.20

Mood of the new year absolutely not. Perhaps it's because the need to celebrate the year of the family, at the table, which in my opinion is quite boring (don't like feast), not with friends. Sorry that it happened.

M
Magistr 28.06.20

Agent Avenger
In the circle of family to celebrate the New Year best! It's a family holiday.

B
BMW3000 28.06.20

MrB
28.12.08 10:52
New Year celebration should not be confined to, as you put it, swell. It should be noted so that this day memorable for a long time and left a good impression.

K
Kotyara 28.06.20

why this theme?to cry on about his problems here in the topic about the Christmas mood?And thus to get any worse???

I thought this was going to lighten the mood.

a good Outlook.The joys of life are reduced to the swell and radomiak topics...

K
Krutoy Muzhik 28.06.20

In in, and it seems that you have to celebrate the new year and swell the same.

PS Yes, with the same success it is possible in the new year at least every day to meet.

U
Uncover 28.06.20

In the circle family, you'll rendezvous in the New Year - it's the best! It's a family holiday.
+1. better than votki to drink.

[
[SCOPION] 28.06.20

and I don't have NG mood like all of us here.... sooooooo: I have pre-Tasnee mood! because they do not want to play now and check out her (4th essesno) under the chiming clock))) this moment will be remembered adoooro)))

r
raspy61 AS 28.06.20

ischo one pomeshannost on four

A
Alex Mahone 28.06.20

For the new year not to play. This can be done after it. It should be noted for good friends or family. Whatever you like actually. But playing games for the new year I think is a complete absurdity.

[
[SCOPION] 28.06.20

and I believe that NG (the holiday, not 2009))) this year are all shit, because even the mood is missing, and I'll have to celebrate either in a dream, maybe to meet with an absent mood, only rasstraivatsya or the greatest game of the universe))) %)

K
Kotyara 28.06.20

But playing games for the new year I think is a complete absurdity.
on NG you can turn gray

[
[SCOPION] 28.06.20

is that the gray hair))) of such number of cattle, for sure the gray will appear))))))))