3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
koctr113 29.06.20 09:15 am

Infinite loading when starting a new game. (Sleeping Dogs)

tell me what to do I run the game it runs well when I click new game it starts loading and it hangs all the settings I tried the comp like normal on top need to pull
250 Comments
Sort by:
D
Death_LifE 29.06.20

[new user]
renew direct

A
An-kval 29.06.20

koctr113

I have the same thing,don't know how to solve(

D
Diman4es9876 29.06.20

Damn please help, I have the same problem but without the error rocked 3 Repack, no one normally does not run, what's the problem? Win 7 32bit, GTX 450, it fits, what's the problem?

V
VEGASENTER 29.06.20

the same garbage from the start, all because of the crack on the 3D(whatever it is?)

F
Filness 29.06.20

In General, the diagnosis is clear. That's half the battle:)
It remains only either to carefully moving Windows (to change the letter of the system partition is not highly recommend), or wait (which is doubtful) the solution to this problem.

P. S: actually, I have been planning to carry starenko XP and leave only 7 (in order to benefit from it is still a penny), now though, there was a reason. :)

7Rain7 29.06.20

In General click on the shortcut and nothing happens. The executable of the game appears in the task Manager process hangs there for 30 seconds and drops out without any errors. 7х64 Windows is on drive C, 8 gigs of Opera, I7 920 4.4 GHz. 560 SLI. The wood on the new Windows, direct x latest. What can we say, the Windows recently reinstalled and not zasrat. Set with steam rip. Batchewana to 1.4 and installing any of the cracks does not help. Launched from admin and tried compatibility modes with all version of guilt that is available. In General, crap.
PS: advice to the geniuses who have Windows on the E drive, B, C, or even any, in control panel there is such vesch how to change drive letter. Changed and all p

R
Regori 29.06.20

Help people, play not much saved, then start the game, press to continue loading and everything freezes..
what to do?

F
Filness 29.06.20

In General, my report is as follows:
Previously I had installed two systems on one disk, divided into 3 sections (ssori for santabarbara), XP and Seven. XP has the letter C:\ and 7ke the letter E:\. In General, it is not, the fact was that the game I put on 7ku, mounted on a key E:\. The symptoms were simple, but slightly different:
1) to crack, allegedly from the Skidrow appeared the logo for 2 seconds and then went out forever.
2) With crack from 3DM .exe did not give any signs of life, I mean nothing happened.
Sending XP to the forefathers and reinstalling 7ku, giving her the letter C:\, I installed the game and voila. Everything works.

P. S: I Want to Express my gratitude to the Chinese(as not strange) because they inspired me to do something I've been meaning to do, Amen. And enjoyable game.

D
Death_LifE 29.06.20

D9D9_EFREM
damn..go to Microsoft com and download the client

Dimoni444
download litsuhu,unpack Phoenix, or steam-rip.Dashed off patches and cracks, no bugs will be.These games either need to buy or litsuhi to swing and do everything myself.I never trusted Repack.Because it *Operalia kids do

travis postrana
upgraded wood?direkt?

Bart5152
tried with the executable,not the shortcut to run and set the priority to low or below average.Re-download the patches and crack

IIIapuk
damn..well click on the Q and the mood manually..hard galleries? PS..the game automatic set the desired level of graphics

I have all the rules..no hemorrhoids fiction.just follow the things for some.Upload norms AntiVir,scan pitch,clean it of debris,defragment utilities..do NOT abuse it and scansuite Auslogics and CCleaner every day.+Don't download any shit.and higher optimization and no hemorrhoids.

p
pepsi3 29.06.20

help solve the problem I go to sleeping dogs, he writes the program HKShip.exe not working what does that mean?

M
MR.Lemon 29.06.20

doc. Diksi
Crack curve. Very. My hands are straight, since that's the case, if you're lucky everything works, it does not mean the straightness of your hands.
Justify why cleaning a computer helps optimize, or plums. Seriously.

P
PaulBaumer 29.06.20

the people who'll help with the eternal download?

B
BaNd1985 29.06.20

Adam J.
you wrote that you tried tips on how to solve the problem, they can write maybe someone will

S
SoulScreamer 29.06.20

Rereading is not just a forum about technical problems of the game,I decided to create this topic,in my opinion,infinite loading problem has no current solution.I've tried everything that people wrote.The effect is zero.Let's solve the problem together)

S
SoulScreamer 29.06.20

Tips I found when solving problem(I that does not pomogalo):
1.Try to put compatibility with win 98 or xp with administrator privileges.
2.try to restart the game 10 times when closing vis,some help,not personally experienced.
3.And of course that's not the problem,update the driver and directX,in General,to me personally it's not something not given,another offer to remove all components of the wood, and direct alas it is,sorry,nonsense.
4.To put win vista on it ,I say,this problem is non-existent.

A
AdroV 29.06.20

Try to run the game without Internet. Off the Internet and run. It is if you have pirates.

S
SoulScreamer 29.06.20

thank you)the day I will try-I will unsubscribe.

v
vovamiz 29.06.20

the same eternal loading!I'm still not reasonable non-playing..(pirates)

v
vovamiz 29.06.20

thank you I will try and accomplish your goal..and then play hunt and I cant start

P
PaulBaumer 29.06.20

Hesel
and that and that.