3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
koctr113 29.06.20 09:15 am

Infinite loading when starting a new game. (Sleeping Dogs)

tell me what to do I run the game it runs well when I click new game it starts loading and it hangs all the settings I tried the comp like normal on top need to pull
250 Comments
Sort by:
A
Adam J. 29.06.20

Not help off the Internet >_

A
Adam J. 29.06.20

Sat twenty times restarted, tried to leave download this for an hour, tried to sit in the menus of the game hour, ALL to no avail

A
Adam J. 29.06.20

Can finally someone tell how to solve this problem?

S
SoulScreamer 29.06.20

And developed know about this??

A
Adam J. 29.06.20

Not know, but persons also have such problem, already beginning to enrage

s
shadergames 29.06.20

ATTENTION! 100% SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEM! WILL HELP EVERYONE! (though clumsy)

1) press new game
2) wait for about 20 minutes
3) it is loaded and you play

s
shadergames 29.06.20

Adam J.
I don't expect you're sitting more than 10 minutes for booting, everything loads perfectly (tested on multiple computers)

A
Adam J. 29.06.20

shadergames
I set to boot and went about their business, has come - the picture is the same

s
shadergames 29.06.20

leave a little longer, me and 2 of my friends everything is working (only when entering 1st time in the game to wait for the download have this)

A
Adam J. 29.06.20

I left for an hour, to no avail

H
Hesel 29.06.20

assassin123321
I also had the eternal loading after starting a new game, the dragon in the lower right corner, froze and everything. It was when I put the compatibility and disable desktop composition in the properties. Then I read on the forum that the bourgeois must be stupid to wait 20 minutes (through Steam) and all. On Windows 8 x64 the rules are and no lags at seven to wait, I do not know why.

O
OnePoint 29.06.20

I litsuhe as well.LITSUHE!

A
Adam J. 29.06.20

I understand the developers will release a patch with the hotfix via.......... never -_-

s
shadergames 29.06.20

release, but I have revealed in addition to infinite download 1 cant.
a bit of tinkering in the game - it leads the system to a black screen.
and Yes, it litsuhe !
already wrote to steam support about the problem.
the last time such schools had upon the release of GTA 4.
by the way console graphics with the graphics on the PC are generally incomparable (that x360 that even the worst PS3 version (which I played)), PC sharp, clear and bright picture (though there are PC players not lohonulsya)!

A
Adam J. 29.06.20

shadergames
If they could solve the problem with endless loading, they would have already solved it >_

v
vovamiz 29.06.20

nifiga to get accumulated even litsuhe!!some have already passed the game....it's the damn Holy shit

v
vovamiz 29.06.20

I wonder when we gonna play?!some will work with 98 help.....it's a pity the current me nepomogaet

v
vovamiz 29.06.20

who with the eternal download of helped to wait?I personally waited 20 min. and nifiga(Windows 7)

A
Adam J. 29.06.20

vovamiz
While they are riveted patch has already been AC:3 pass 5 times =\

c
caddoc 29.06.20

People popping up error HKship.exe what to do please tell me what to do Windows on the C drive, Gforce 9600, windows 7 64 maximum speed?