3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
koctr113 29.06.20 09:15 am

Infinite loading when starting a new game. (Sleeping Dogs)

tell me what to do I run the game it runs well when I click new game it starts loading and it hangs all the settings I tried the comp like normal on top need to pull
250 Comments
Sort by:
v
vovamiz 29.06.20

Adam J.
I agree!!patch 1.4 nepomogaet let's hope that 1.5 will help...current it will be soon and some people like that resili problem with the launch

v
vovamiz 29.06.20

bliin play...........

v
vovamiz 29.06.20

if someone knows the solution to the problem with the eternal loading the napishyte in a PM or Skype scctversusvova thanks in advance

B
Bizz48 29.06.20

I would also like to note that even in addition to the above I have tried to put the save file with completed game/did Not help

A
Adam J. 29.06.20

Bizz48
The game thinks: Think you're smart? Well, a little progruzil and........... OH YES, hanging.

A
Albreht Dyurer 29.06.20

I also prablemy s download and she nebeskonechna and the game simple freezes

s
superman96 29.06.20

I removed Catalyst control center, once demolished, is gone from this bug, he could not find the solution, well, plus put a firewood new, and catalyst, I still the bug has not returned. Please if someone can help) I would be very happy)

A
Albreht Dyurer 29.06.20

I create one compatible s 98 (it is possible and 95) the game is working,but :1)game termsit 2)splash personage not visible.WHAT TO DO ?

v
vovamiz 29.06.20

superman96
skazhy Nuba what is Catalyst control center, and how to carry?

A
Adam J. 29.06.20

vovamiz
This is something like a panel control nvidia only Radeon videocart

v
vovamiz 29.06.20

Adam J.
and how to remove it?

A
Adam J. 29.06.20

vovamiz
Ask him, have NVIDIA removed along with the wood -_-

v
vovamiz 29.06.20

Adam J.
you deleted?help?Yes, even komuto helped if so how to remove it?

v
vovamiz 29.06.20

Adam J.
if you nezametil he wrote that then just reinstall the driver!!

A
Adam J. 29.06.20

*facepalm*

A
AdroV 29.06.20

vovamiz
Just take it and delete via control panel, then reinstalling drivers, untick the Catalyst control center, so that it is not established, it seems so. can't remember. I doubt that this method of removing will help.

A
Albreht Dyurer 29.06.20

I also have Catalyst control center and remove it is insanity.It simple has updated their driver,but this program to improve the graphics and images.Driver I new and played on your computer Max Pain 3, wargame and nothing slows.The problem is not our computers but in the game itself .Now I'm waiting for the new patch and crack .By the way Adam J. what is your video card?

A
Adam J. 29.06.20

9500 gt

A
Albreht Dyurer 29.06.20

I have a radeon hd 5650 so the problem is not our graphics cards.

A
Adam J. 29.06.20

If there was a problem with the video card, it would be a black screen or do not run