3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
koctr113 29.06.20 09:15 am

Infinite loading when starting a new game. (Sleeping Dogs)

tell me what to do I run the game it runs well when I click new game it starts loading and it hangs all the settings I tried the comp like normal on top need to pull
250 Comments
Sort by:
A
Albreht Dyurer 29.06.20

thanks,I feel much better!

s
superman96 29.06.20

Damn, guys, I answer helped me. You could try, so if you want to play)

A
AdroV 29.06.20

Try to throw these files in the game folder http://rghost.ru/40021770 and agree to replace. Make copies of the model files just in case. Might help those who have the game will not start or long time to boot. In the licensed version in any case not to throw!

E
EverSmoke 29.06.20

But what if GG rollers no?

A
AdroV 29.06.20

I have here a pirate, everything works, starts, GG commercials. Shake probably some curves Repack, and then you have something not working.

A
Albreht Dyurer 29.06.20

AdroV's my next stop but vsyoravno thank you.

D
DJ Vegas 29.06.20

I have this garbage. The thing for pandoraclient.dll. Yes because of the Russification of the game. First I put http://www.playground.ru/cheats/sleeping_dogs_limited_edition_nocd_nodvd_crack_fixed_1_4_en_ru_3dm-49305/ all the rules played, and then decided eng lang supply - well here began: preserving flew off, then crashes, well all the favorite infinite loading! Demolition DLCO and rate from this archive (at least this crack is working)!

-
-KinG_BoXinG_79rus- 29.06.20

AdroV
I decided to download the first Repack , from some newpage - ShTeCvV , everything works , NO 1ST FLIGHT...

SoulScreamer
either you have a hand curves , or the case in Windows
read the reviews on the Rutor , half cannot start off the top with iron , I decided to download , inspect , and that's great , start with the 1st time , and so with all the Repack , so the problem of looking for at....

Adam J.
OMG , you would have to 6600 tried to start for this game at least 250я needed ....

Vitalik98
run with the shortcut from the folder it crack the curve just...

that make me laugh are the people who are yelling that does not start with graphics cards , 2008, Removed the Mat , you guys Removed the Mat or something ? buy vidyuhi normal and everything goes , then another smear of creators , that repak Deleted mate...

v
vovamiz 29.06.20

Adam J.
+1

A
Adam J. 29.06.20

Left the computer, still the download is not passed >_

A
Albreht Dyurer 29.06.20

Adam J. Leave for the night didn't sense the game hangs when loading.Have you tried the files AdroV crack this site.

A
Adam J. 29.06.20

Albrecht Durer
Tried, no use.

A
AdroV 29.06.20

-KinG_BoXinG_79rus-
No mate, all right? Next time a warning will not do.

A
AdroV 29.06.20

Those who do not work Windows is installed on drive C?

A
Adam J. 29.06.20

I have, Yes, Mace has recently put in fact, now we communicate on the forum. The forum moderator advised me to create a new user and try to run, I can not help. Some wise guy was talking about the fact that you need a powerful PSU in the range of 650 watts.

A
AdroV 29.06.20

Some wise guy was talking about the fact that you need a powerful PSU in the range of 650 watts.

This is nonsense, I only have 350 and everything works.

A
Adam J. 29.06.20

AdroV
There are people with a powerful PSU also complained about it. The only reasonable solution is to wait for the patch that will be out in who knows how long

A
AdroV 29.06.20

So, it is possible to do differently.

For those who have Windows 7:
1. Updating the video card drivers and DirectX.
2. Install the game on D drive/GAMES/ if there is no GAMES folder, create it and install in the folder game.
3. Download this http://rghost.ru/40028707 and add data in registry. Put those files, the link which I gave above http://rghost.ru/40021770
4. Trying to start up.

Most importantly, get the work which had been exposed previously.

A
Adam J. 29.06.20

AdroV
Still hangs =(

A
AdroV 29.06.20

Adam J.
You have a Repack? The other pump I tried?