3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
get away_[667] 29.06.20 09:16 am

A new game about a superhero from the DC Comics universe. (Batman: Arkham City)

In an interview with Canadian Business, Studio head of Warner Bros. Montreal Martin carrier (Carrier Martin) stated that the success of the last two games of the Batman'and Rocksteady made people change their minds about projects about superheroes from comic books.

He also added, they develop new games under license from DC, knowing that now gaming audience expects from the other games to comic books of appropriate quality.

"Yes, we are working closely with DC on different projects that will be announced in the future, he said. - Therefore we communicate regularly with Jeff Jones (Geoff Johns) and Jim Lee (Jim Lee), the leaders of DC".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your opinion - about a Superhero of the DC universe Soms, in addition to the existing Batman, would You like to see the game the same quality and performance as the game of the Dark Knight from Rocksteady?

A list of the most popular characters in DC:

1) Superman
2) Wonder woman
3) Flash
4) Green Lantern
5) Aquaman
6) Robin
7) Lex Luthor
8) Catwoman
9) Green arrow
10) Rorschach

PS My opinion - Deeper, more interesting and better than Batman, no superhero. But still, I would like to see a game about another character in the DC universe the same quality)
75 Comments
Sort by:
l
loona_tik 29.06.20

and

D
Dr.Love 29.06.20

get away_[667]
In the style of Batman can be nice from Nightwing,Robin,Cat,Green Arrow.For others it's just mochilovo)

D
DzhoKerr 29.06.20

If Marvell started to work the man-spider.
And on sabzh: Green arrow or Flash.

N
NKSedya 29.06.20

I am for Guardians in General. The only two existing games - sad shit.

S
Shepard 29.06.20

For A Female Cat.
And Yes, better than Batman, probably never will, including a new part of the Dark Knight (trilogy?)

g
get away_[667] 29.06.20

The most popular superhero, along with Batman and Spider-Man is Superman. But about him to make a game is dangerous - it can stupidly consist of arcade fist fight. After all, Superman has invulnerability, super strength, super endurance and so on. Will not be interested and even casual. What is the main feature Batman? That is an ordinary person, provides easy to kill. That's why for him more fun to play hardcore, to think over tactics, etc. So Superman, I would not want to see, like Flash and others who has unlimited possibilities.

And then in fact in addition to Batman and Catwoman's anyone interesting there. Robin generally doesn't fit into the universe. Even Christopher Nolan agreed that it spoils the atmosphere of the bleakness of the Dark Knight.

In General, waiting for the third and final part of the adventures of Batman with the capture of Gotham from Rockstedy. And hope for some kind of prequel, entirely devoted to the Woman-Cat)

D
Dr.Love 29.06.20

get away_[667]
Why Robin does not fit?Of course not in the funny suit-circus,and in the red.Character necessary to teach.But he does not pull on a full-fledged hero,a helper of Batman. But Nightwing can be easy to make a game.

S
Skaikrouw 29.06.20

Rorschach
Who watched the Guardians and played the game will understand that the more charismatic and brutal hero, among other things, rabble not found.Playing with him would be dark and generally very similar to Batman, but more cruel, because Rorschach kills the bastards.

M
Mitchell_M.D 29.06.20

get away_[667]
I totally agree with you,I like you even a little eyes opened,
but on topic:it would be better about spider-man normal cheerful and most importantly adult game idea,part 3 Batman from Rocksteady 100% worth the wait

t
troy2015 29.06.20

Super man and flash

g
get away_[667] 29.06.20

I also like Rorschach. It is an ordinary man. It can get very entertaining, serious game. The more tragic and dark character.. the Problem is that he is not popular, and the game may not be recouped, not to mention the sales of Batman (2 million per week).

Dr. Love
I don't know... he does Not fit into the atmosphere of the Dark Knight... and indeed the idea of assistants feel stupid.

Mitchell_M.D
Of course it is. VGA 2011 even a hint of the 3rd part was. Really enjoyed it was funny.))

d
dimasi4 29.06.20

I think Superman and Selena lantern will be in the oldest times, unless of course the graphics and performance will be better than Batman

S
Skaikrouw 29.06.20

into for GREEN LANTERN FINALLY????Sorry, but I have a fierce popobol.Who is this I?
Spoileron his stupid

D
Dr.Love 29.06.20

get away_[667]
You mean the movie or the game?))
In the game it is and looks good.The main thing is not to do with his child,so for 20 was and norms.
And in the film - it seems that doesn't fit.If Nolan put it there,then everyone would have said how well he showed the new Robin.
By the way,Nolan seems over the top with realism.It seems to be Bane in the 3rd part won't grow, and this is its distinguishing feature.

b
boitsov 29.06.20

Batman helping Superman to beat Luthor,and Metallo and Brainiac. You only need
to Superman in the beginning out of order.And though it may appear like a cat
minutes to Pachacuti!

g
get away_[667] 29.06.20

Dr. Love
I'm talking in General about the atmosphere of the universe of Batman. What's in the game that movie - Robin superfluous. This is my opinion. Thank God that in Arkham City it was not much. Batman has Alfred, has gadgets, has its own strength. All. Game/movie should show how hard it is for him to cope alone with the chaos that wreaked his enemies. Because more drama, more darkness, more responsibility, more stress...

N
NightHawkreal 29.06.20

The appearance of Robin in the game at all vihuela have a fit of laughter :) Definitely a boy :)

E
Ebat kak ya lyublyu hlopa 29.06.20

Wanderwomen want. Not the game, just want to :3

M
Mitchell_M.D 29.06.20

Skaikrouw
in short about green lantern though PPC is a whole epic comic read dick will understand))) just yesterday in wikepedia about this universe I read,supposedly green Fanari is good guys with green rings white black red and blue, only in this universe can make a super MMORPG extra class)))

O
Oweal 29.06.20

need not a superhero, but a real man, without mysticism. Superman and Spiderman for kids for comics. A good game to get if she is an adult. Usually her and want to do so, but to turn Superman into a serious character already does not work well. Bedman is the only superhero who has no super skills, his adversary - the Joker brand also.
Also the serious can be done by adding blood, tin and things like that, like Wolverine.