3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
get away_[667] 29.06.20 09:16 am

A new game about a superhero from the DC Comics universe. (Batman: Arkham City)

In an interview with Canadian Business, Studio head of Warner Bros. Montreal Martin carrier (Carrier Martin) stated that the success of the last two games of the Batman'and Rocksteady made people change their minds about projects about superheroes from comic books.

He also added, they develop new games under license from DC, knowing that now gaming audience expects from the other games to comic books of appropriate quality.

"Yes, we are working closely with DC on different projects that will be announced in the future, he said. - Therefore we communicate regularly with Jeff Jones (Geoff Johns) and Jim Lee (Jim Lee), the leaders of DC".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your opinion - about a Superhero of the DC universe Soms, in addition to the existing Batman, would You like to see the game the same quality and performance as the game of the Dark Knight from Rocksteady?

A list of the most popular characters in DC:

1) Superman
2) Wonder woman
3) Flash
4) Green Lantern
5) Aquaman
6) Robin
7) Lex Luthor
8) Catwoman
9) Green arrow
10) Rorschach

PS My opinion - Deeper, more interesting and better than Batman, no superhero. But still, I would like to see a game about another character in the DC universe the same quality)
75 Comments
Sort by:
P
PaulBaumer 29.06.20

Superman and green lantern!

R
Rishard 29.06.20

Superman or Green Lantern! Although Superman will be interesting, it can be almost anything!

R
Rassol 29.06.20

Interesting thing, just a few minutes ago the first trailer of the game about Deadpool. It's not DC of course, but still. By the way, was the voice, though for the second time, Nolan North - the voice of the Penguin from Arkham City.

K
KiRuHa2001 29.06.20

Pliz guys skinte folder MoviesStereo beg.Sorry I'm off topic.

R
Rishard 29.06.20

7) Lex Luthor
He is a villain, as far as I know.
Brine
Here what to write? Making its High Moon Studios, Marvel, and the fact that Nolan North, the actor has just agreed Grandfather's voice. There, in the movies Deadpool and the Green Lantern one and the same actor plays. What is this, too, is not casual?

D
DeD PIXTO L4D 29.06.20

Lex Luthor

N
NightHawkreal 29.06.20

Now by the way on forume is bubbling in the background of this silver age.

V
Vuqar1992 29.06.20

My version of Superman eliminated since it nothing takes. Developers are likely to take one who is not immortal.
Green arrow
Catwoman
Green Lantern

b
boitsov 29.06.20

Vuqar1992

Well put, he is not immortal, kryptonite on him very detrimental effect both in theory and can kill (just the enemies of his losers did not finish :) ). And if anyone will be able to competently beat the weakness of this character, it is Rocksteady. But in General I agree with you, I don't want a game about the man of steel, Catwoman or Flash to me is much more interesting. But the most interesting will play about Rorschach. In addition to interesting character would be a sort of contrast between the two types of justice-Batman and Rorschach. Latest psycho-maniacs in a mental hospital not dragged - on the spot kill. As a detective, he is also good.

N
NightHawkreal 29.06.20

Where is so much kryptonite to take?

M
Mr_Y 29.06.20

boitsov
Never really liked Superman because of his supernote, but I think it would be a good story if he would have lost power, as a result, for example wounds Kryptonite. And then tried to fight with the enemies with conventional forces, on the brink of death, get used to mortality, but a small part of his powers can leave, for it is not interesting at all will be, because he has no gadgets, or any other chips. E.g. laser/x-ray vision.

R
Rishard 29.06.20

Mr_Y
You need to remove the invulnerability, immortality and supervisions performance (strength, endurance, etc.)

O
Ognezvezd 29.06.20

Need to do like in the movie Zack Snyder.

A
Almaz Nasybullin 29.06.20

THE FLASH WOULD
WELL, FOR AQUEMENI YOU LIKE BIOSHOK FROM 3 PERSONS TO DO

h
hamshut 29.06.20

Did not understand, and what about the rumors that the Studio Warnes, which made a Batman the Origins is working on a new game for son of Batman?
Or the rumor turned out to be a tall tale?
By the way really, three and a half years already, as they are washed down the Origins of the same they should work.
PS
I don't know why all of PROFINET this part, but given that it wasn't Rocksteady, to me personally, this part I liked more the previous two. Well, Arkham Knight of course without equal.