3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
get away_[667] 29.06.20 09:16 am

A new game about a superhero from the DC Comics universe. (Batman: Arkham City)

In an interview with Canadian Business, Studio head of Warner Bros. Montreal Martin carrier (Carrier Martin) stated that the success of the last two games of the Batman'and Rocksteady made people change their minds about projects about superheroes from comic books.

He also added, they develop new games under license from DC, knowing that now gaming audience expects from the other games to comic books of appropriate quality.

"Yes, we are working closely with DC on different projects that will be announced in the future, he said. - Therefore we communicate regularly with Jeff Jones (Geoff Johns) and Jim Lee (Jim Lee), the leaders of DC".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your opinion - about a Superhero of the DC universe Soms, in addition to the existing Batman, would You like to see the game the same quality and performance as the game of the Dark Knight from Rocksteady?

A list of the most popular characters in DC:

1) Superman
2) Wonder woman
3) Flash
4) Green Lantern
5) Aquaman
6) Robin
7) Lex Luthor
8) Catwoman
9) Green arrow
10) Rorschach

PS My opinion - Deeper, more interesting and better than Batman, no superhero. But still, I would like to see a game about another character in the DC universe the same quality)
75 Comments
Sort by:
r
romashkakill 29.06.20

well, why not.. I theme Superman very much... anyone watched the TV series the secrets of Smallville and one can understand that from the good old Superman can make a great adult game.. with drama, action and intrigue.. ability.. in the world of Superman full of reptiles which, even with a lot of skills is not so easy.. people marked plus, the world itself would be more.. metropolis I like even more than the Gotham.. Then it all depends on the developers.. might be able to present and everyone will be happy.. and about time too about Superman to do something about it.. games do not.. so I S)))

K
Konnor 29.06.20

GreenLantern(green lantern)

b
boitsov 29.06.20

A good game is about Azrael. This villains will not be spared! They are actually two, but the game featured ( despite the name of the second) seems to be the third sintezirovany on the basis of two. Their biographies can be viewed at this link.

First http://www.strangearts.ru/heroes/azrael-azrail-0

The second http://www.strangearts.ru/heroes/azrael-azrail

K
KsenoS_7 29.06.20

Superman of course... first he considered the best superhero in both universes , that is, marvel and dc. Batman just in second place. secondly, most of the gaming audience voad know who is the same Rorschach. So most likely Superman because of his universal popularity

N
NightHawkreal 29.06.20

By the way Luthor is a hero? He seems to be the opposite :)

b
boitsov 29.06.20

NightHawkreal by the Way Luthor is a hero?

Depends on what earth. Was into comics and the hero Luthor, then, whether the second, whether with the third. Really like it killed.

N
NightHawkreal 29.06.20

You know, he still has the heart to the right :) But there was an evil counterpart of Superman .

b
benny_blanco 29.06.20

In Aquaman it would be interesting to play 8))...

b
boitsov 29.06.20

NightHawkreal But there was an evil counterpart of Superman .

Want a game about this land! It would be cool to fight with the tyrant Superman and the owl-man, in the guise of good analogue of the Joker!

S
Solid_Snake_13 29.06.20

No need to have the deductive abilities of Sherlock Holmes to understand that Rocksteady decided to develop and further the release of the game of ВАТМАNа after successful in every sense of the reincarnation of the entire franchise on the Paper by Nolan and on the success of the movie version in fact there is a new mind-blowing gaming series of all times and peoples about a super hero. Do not say, but the success of any project nowadays due to its popularity among the masses. Remember the same Superman, the only difference ВАТМАNа and Superman that ВАТМАN from a psychological point of view, most people more real character than Superman, and that Superman flopped at the box office. And what is the root of the success of Elenovka trilogy? Well, by and large? In realism, realism now rules the world. For all zadolbali literally flying out of your ass GG sparks, fireworks, endless mana, and other unreal crap. Over 90 people (mostly children) worldwide had enough of this unscientific codswallop and now when they grew up and began to wonder whether they need more or less adequate and logical responses and, accordingly, the history. That is why in wide release and failed green lanterns, the return of Superman and other hocus pocus crap.

Of all the debris that I napeysal, I fail, and end, and make a conclusion for myself:
None of the other characters are not able to overshadow described aspects of drawing PAPER, and this is in my opinion no other hero can't with the same warmth make the audience as she took the PAPER.
This Rocksteady in my opinion you need to forget about everything and keep trying harder and harder to try my best, in the development of the 3rd part, and when it would seem that they have no strength, they will need to collect all available, each of the employees will in a fist and try a little bit more. The only way they will be able to do the third final part (and I personally think that they deliberately go along the path of Nolan, ie trilogy) even better than the two before walking (although much much better?). Thus, they will achieve the fact that create the best ever created games trilogy stole the hero and will be remembered very, very, very long time. Amen!

S
Subaru MotorSports 29.06.20

Rorschach really is a scumbag and biography interesting.
http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Роршах_(the Guardian)

C
CIMAK 29.06.20

Let it be Robin or Rorschach.

b
boitsov 29.06.20

CIMAK

Robin will perform some side quests, in the Gotham and that's enough.
But a separate game about Rorschach, or other cruel character, would give players a choice between the merciful justice Batman and his bloody counterpart.

b
boitsov 29.06.20

The authors of "Batman: arkhem city" will release the game teenage mutant ninja Turtles.

Here's a news published on mail.ru. http://games.mail.ru/pc/news/2012-01-24/avtory_batman_arkhem_siti_vypustjat_igru_o_cherepashkah_nindzja/

S

Great news! I hope it turns out to be true.

b
boitsov 29.06.20

Subaru BRZ STI

I have a suspicion that the game about the ninja Turtles will do a new Studio creation of Warner Bros and Rocksteady will be there a couple of people that will guide beginners on the right path!

S
Shadow500 29.06.20

Yes, Rorschach is a powerful hero, but in his cruelty does not attract sufficient auditorie. But Catwoman, in my opinion a win-win option and I hope will agree with me all the male half of the Playground. But it should keep the exterior as in Arkham city!
Justify why she's an interesting character: her life pulls no worse than Betsy (comics) + the internal struggle of the heroine and thief.
It is necessary to add the sex and the blood and violence just like in the comic, and will be a bestseller!

S

Shadow500
I don't want to play a thief!!!
Want the ninja turtles! Kowabunga B****! :)

b
boitsov 29.06.20

Subaru BRZ STI Want to play for the ninja turtles!

Holding in one hand a joystick (mouse) and the other with a slice of pizza, right? :)

S

boitsov
Yes, would be great.