3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
get away_[667] 29.06.20 09:16 am

A new game about a superhero from the DC Comics universe. (Batman: Arkham City)

In an interview with Canadian Business, Studio head of Warner Bros. Montreal Martin carrier (Carrier Martin) stated that the success of the last two games of the Batman'and Rocksteady made people change their minds about projects about superheroes from comic books.

He also added, they develop new games under license from DC, knowing that now gaming audience expects from the other games to comic books of appropriate quality.

"Yes, we are working closely with DC on different projects that will be announced in the future, he said. - Therefore we communicate regularly with Jeff Jones (Geoff Johns) and Jim Lee (Jim Lee), the leaders of DC".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your opinion - about a Superhero of the DC universe Soms, in addition to the existing Batman, would You like to see the game the same quality and performance as the game of the Dark Knight from Rocksteady?

A list of the most popular characters in DC:

1) Superman
2) Wonder woman
3) Flash
4) Green Lantern
5) Aquaman
6) Robin
7) Lex Luthor
8) Catwoman
9) Green arrow
10) Rorschach

PS My opinion - Deeper, more interesting and better than Batman, no superhero. But still, I would like to see a game about another character in the DC universe the same quality)
75 Comments
Sort by:
K
Konnor Radunhageydu 29.06.20

I would like:
or Robin,
or Rorschach
or Flash
or Nightwing

A
Antimad 29.06.20

I only know the heroes from the game, that is a Cat and Robin. Even Rorschach in the film is a good character, I wouldn't mind to play a game with him. About the Cat, I agree with Shadow500, but only in tandem with the Bats (and also agree, you need to appearance and the image remained the same). Robin, in my opinion, a parody of Batman... nothing of itself the sensible is not present. But on the turtles it would be interesting to look at. Nostalgia))

S
Shadow500 29.06.20

Antimad2
Well, at the expense of the tandem do not know, so cool it would be if Rocksteady has propelled the subject (50/50 playing time for each character's and/or co-op) and the topic zimnych their relationship in the story. After all, the Betsy and the Cats, so to speak, a very strong mutual affection and in the comics, this topic is covered but does not come to a logical sauerteig which would like to see the fans.
I also, as a fan, strongly rely on the next game. And in the comics Betts as a freshman breaks down and the solution changes the fact that untrusted trust her. (episodes about the appearance of Batman Hush # 608-619)

A
Antimad 29.06.20

Shadow500
Well, the comics) cartoons probably all the same. Designed, primarily for children. Because the concept is. The game is Rocksteady went the other way, relying on serious harsh world. Because I for example, was interested in this universe. Relationships - I agree, saying tandem I mean) Well, apparently, and lead to this. When I did my campaign, then pay attention to all the details regarding Cats and Bats. Between them, all the same, there's something. I would like to see the development. Love, drama, a little romance - it would be nice to contemplate) As I recall, all games where this has paid serious attention to, was the winner. But otherwise, they are pretty great, well done.

S
Shadow500 29.06.20

Well, multseriale very different from the comics, but the game itself and the comic book atmosphere is very close, not kids (as I believed), as in the arch about Hasha Betws Joker's hands, stained with blood the asphalt drove and almost killed... And that there are new comics about a Cat
series (new 52)... well is not for children.
In short. I'm really looking forward to the next game.

S
Subaru MotorSports 29.06.20

In the furnace the relationship (love), no pink snot.

A
Antimad 29.06.20

Subaru BRZ STI
Speak for yourself)

G
Gamabunta 29.06.20

The flash, Green lantern and arrow

S
Subaru MotorSports 29.06.20

Antimad
I always speak only for myself.

Q
Qazzo 29.06.20

I think any of the characters would fit, the main thing that was interesting story, cool gameplay, great atmosphere in General is what was in both Batman. Yes, and that would not be the usual meat, as I like some of the developers (Wolverine for example).

G
GMXardas 29.06.20

I want to play on the comic strip Pavlik and Valerie

G
Gamabunta 29.06.20

I think there will be many opportunities in the game for the Flash...

N
NightHawkreal 29.06.20

Yeah, speedy the passage in the literal sense.

M
Mr_Y 29.06.20

I for Rorschach. Although the course had already made a game about Guardians, but this is honestly a quarter of a Batman is not worth it.

B
Bola1695 29.06.20

About Superman I would like.

D
Darko Brevich 29.06.20

I read, I wanted to remind you about a character like Red Hood(Jason Todd). It is a darker some of the characters will be about it is also good to make the game.

B
BloodyCamper 29.06.20

Only Rorschach. The style is similar - he is secretive. What is it that Batman - Both geniuses, both crazy, both high levels of physical development. Except that Rorschach shows no leniency on crime.
If the Joker was his enemy........the Joker would not much sooner.

z
zaregestrirovan 29.06.20

BloodyCamper Batman, in contrast to the Rorschach is not crazy. Otherwise, totally agree with you. Play with it, when properly organized, can be even cooler than Batman. Don't remember who his enemies were

E
Ehrmann_Gregsson 29.06.20

I am for Green Lantern and Superman! And as bonus characters you and others) would be very nice to play such games.
The main thing that they turned into a dumb slasher.

N
NaNoPoSaN. 29.06.20

Superman of course