3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dimon68rus 19.10.19 06:10 pm

Become a legend mode. (Pro Evolution Soccer 2012)

Here to discuss this mode
268 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dimon68rus 19.10.19

Who played the whole season in this mode, as is the situation with transfers? I hope not as at 11 for half the team over the season has varied.

z
zhenyaOK 19.10.19

Please tell me it's okay that I have my player get tired very quickly. I just started to play truth. Maybe it's due to the fact that I am very active, run a lot? I just think that because of the fatigue I often do not zaderzhivayut to the end of the match and replace.

C
Cska177 19.10.19

there is the Shuttle coach reset to buy or sell!!!!

D
Dimon68rus 19.10.19

I understand that the coach decides.but such frequent transitions in PSE 11 it's nonsense.I think many will agree with me

R
ReDDeViLCR 19.10.19

and there it is possible to choose a club(as in PSE 11 a few sentences did in the beginning)and damn I'm in a club NAC Breda play(((

a
adrenalinev96 19.10.19

With transfers all such standards. pass not often!)) The club at the beginning of impossible to choose, but to go in good on the trail. the season, for example, I have already agreed with Valencia about the transition at the end of the season )) I play on Pro! AAA remembered there transfers finally disable you except you no one will go!

D
Dimon68rus 19.10.19

If you can disable them it's just fine:) Always wanted to play in Barcelona with Messi.

a
alex-zama 19.10.19

zhenyaOK
Look at the increased endurance of his players. Basically at the start of his career he low. Pump it in training and you will have happiness.

_
_GoD_MaX_ 19.10.19

does anyone have the editor for this mode?

M
Makc2012 19.10.19

I have a question... I Installed pes 2012, everything goes fine.. I go in game, choose the difficulty level, the data here as it comes to avatars, love the game, but the system says Windows is checking for a solution... I don't know what to do.. already tired! Please tell me what to do!!! Thanks.. I have the honor...

D
Dante_47 19.10.19

Someone sat on the bench the whole season?(( I even pozadovana 15-20 minutes to play in the match. Like and score...the coach praises after the match, and the season is already ending, and I'm still on the bench. PPC!

M
McLaren MP4-4 19.10.19

Dante_47,the beginning is always so.Try to perform tasks on a match set by the coach.

D
Dante_47 19.10.19

View..thank you)

R
ReDDeViLCR 19.10.19

Dante_47
you are so not alone!I personally gave then the ability superstamina(although I have all tasks performed,set by the coach!),but then at the end of the season went to standards proposals from other clubs^^

C
CKANER_72 19.10.19

Guys, what's the button to request a pass?? and that did the ball in time can not give.

M
McLaren MP4-4 19.10.19

CKANER_72,default key is (C).

C
CKANER_72 19.10.19

McLaren MP4-4

Thank you very much))
by the way, nick of KAWM?))

D
Dante_47 19.10.19

Continue to dance!))) Sat on the bench, all the problems, for editor Chinese)) Position is gone, and so sat. Started again the game patched. Now editor is not working. Has its advantages, I basis, was invited to sorunu. But to play hard as the season developed only up to 64, although the best scorer and so on blah blah blah.... Don't know how some develop playing half season to 85...hmm. Now, there are no more editor to version 1.01 and that the position of the neck was missing, with the team not expelled and that offers from others clubs do not stop?

D
Dante_47 19.10.19

And that thought...is anyone that the player in the gate won't fall down from 2 meters?!?! It's kick! Can I beat cast is wrong...

R
ReDDeViLCR 19.10.19

Dante_47
uhahah...her...I was not like this=D