3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dimon68rus 19.10.19 06:10 pm

Become a legend mode. (Pro Evolution Soccer 2012)

Here to discuss this mode
268 Comments
Sort by:
p
pashtet45 19.10.19

When bal editor V. 1.3???

D
Dan Ermakov 19.10.19

what kind of things people tell me how povyset amount of money ( budget ) is not starting a new career

t
tumba-ymba 19.10.19

Play a second season for some kind of investing club Transpor so the question is why not a single club I've been trying to agree on the tranfer doesn't want me to take for the second season nothing 0 beg for attention. If anyone was able to go after the first season as the ATO has bothered this club to play...

t
tumba-ymba 19.10.19

And esche silence in terms of the proposals there all quiet and like doing good and not missing(

-
-SlashuuR- 19.10.19

I'm in the middle of the 3rd season in real Madrid moved. Asked the agent to agree (at that time was the 3rd agent). Before that I played 2 and a half seasons for investing VVV-Venlo.

t
tumba-ymba 19.10.19

All right so not I 1 this thanks better)

t
tumba-ymba 19.10.19

A proposal was received to transition into the REAL world?

-
-SlashuuR- 19.10.19

No, they offered to extend the contract with VVV-Venlo (In the middle of the 2nd season).

t
tumba-ymba 19.10.19

Ogggo need is just to impress the command, ie I added in the desired clubs as ROMA and played 2 games with a rating of 8.0 and at last moved)))

t
tumba-ymba 19.10.19

And esche I wanted to ask you which hand how the physical condition meets the ATO has played 3 years and still didn't get it)

-
-SlashuuR- 19.10.19

Red - Super condition, ready to tear into shreds.
Orange - Good condition.
Green - Average condition.
Blue - Poor condition.
Purple - Very poor condition.

t
tumba-ymba 19.10.19

TolyancheG777
Thank you so much. A great website if you have any questions from here))

-
-SlashuuR- 19.10.19

It's my pleasure.

N
Napoleon-bonapart 19.10.19

how to obtain the desired number on the shirt? if you already have a busy room? help pliiz. I want seven at Manchester United

h
h1Gh2323 19.10.19

How to change name?

a
anzhi_fc 19.10.19

h1Gh2323,
only through a special program that changes data

M
MAKAKUT 19.10.19

Play in this mode. Became captain of the team. And what to do about it? No buns not found, not found.

D
Dises 19.10.19

The name can be changed via Artmane about

B
Butch69 19.10.19

Guys thread who knows really as a special ability to pump??!! Speculation is not necessary , possible, etc. Specifically the thread who pumped the special abilities of any of the created player in the mode of Become a legend? Advised to play a lot of games in a season and to accomplish what abilities to give , but guys , For real played two seasons in the position of CN the complexity of the star , play really, really good even with 2010 the dog , so doing feints and sophisticated attacks , and the flanks of the CROs and in the end : the best at everything , all the titles , but good ??!! not one card not revealed are playing loz pes patch can of patch , although it is unlikely as the kernel changes as a whole ??? Who knows ,answer please..))

B
Butch69 19.10.19

Yes incidentally and the program is not necessary to advise citovsky , they were not interested in the meaning of all lost games .