3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dimon68rus 19.10.19 06:10 pm

Become a legend mode. (Pro Evolution Soccer 2012)

Here to discuss this mode
268 Comments
Sort by:
z
zaka789 19.10.19

nikksson
intuition ))

n
nikksson 19.10.19

prompt, who knows the key combination on the keyboard, what would be the impact to throw over the Keeper

a
anzhi_fc 19.10.19

nikksson, first press the letter Q ,then the attack button

-
-KIX- 19.10.19

The play was kind of interesting ,now moved for sporting,the period of transition to another team is not clear.

R
ReDDeViLCR 19.10.19

-KIX-
go when you can openly transferee the window!)

Z
Zhekins 19.10.19

Guys as the Skill of Teamwork to quickly precocity and then I have it above 70, finally has not risen for 4 seasons?

A
Aaron9 19.10.19

people, give me a Nuba link on editor =D pes Version 1.00

A
Averin.A 19.10.19

I have finally skill of teamwork is not changed,65, and behold! Who-thread knows what it is?

-
-SlashuuR- 19.10.19

It seems, if I am not mistaken, you have to play for one club for very long.

-
-MARAT- 19.10.19

guys, a question, how to get the asterisk next to the fact that with an overall rating, and then won the Champions League, Europa League, Cup of Italy and Russia, world Championships, scorer of just what is possible, and the asterisk next to the overall rating does not appear all the same((

D
D-E-V-I 19.10.19

[7] MARAT - This is the star does not depend on wins or class... It is those who have the abilities like a born number 10,prinositi goals... etc (maybe quite not so called but not the essence...)

-
-MARAT- 19.10.19

D-E-V-I
I brought these heads....Mama do not cry, then why the card did not open? And when all of the cards open to start, what to do? By the way I have the ability Superstamina and Complex long shots is

-
-SlashuuR- 19.10.19

2 seasons played for VVV-Venlo, currently playing for real, the second season finished (20 years). Won the 2014 world Cup and won the Golden ball. A rating of 74. The position OF.
Guys, I have 3 questions who knows the answer:
1: How to pump new index and position?
2: How do I become a captain?
3: what determines the rating of the Manager?

s
supermario79 19.10.19

TolyancheG777
2: If you play and worthy , will give the bandage in the second year .

-
-SlashuuR- 19.10.19

Any match missed, playing in the starting lineup. Let's see, maybe season 3 will...
---------------------------------------------
All Casillas gave me the captain's armband.

D
Dimidrolz 19.10.19

Hello! stupid question kanesh, but, can you tell me about the gallery, there is a button favorites, put a checkbox and then? it somewhere saves or what? if not, then why is the Daw??))

-
-SlashuuR- 19.10.19

Pictures added to favorites are displayed when you retire.

-
-SlashuuR- 19.10.19

People who pimped the index of an activist, tell us, what do I need to do to get it. And I already play the 5th season and nothing has opened. Created kiblinger.

a
anzhi_fc 19.10.19

TolyancheG777
the activist is in my opinion the best card player. To get it you need often and long to get away from defenders with a turn. Let go E while dribbling, go to the side and again press E and so at every stroke

-
-SlashuuR- 19.10.19

Thanks for the advice, I'll try.