3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dimon68rus 19.10.19 06:10 pm

Become a legend mode. (Pro Evolution Soccer 2012)

Here to discuss this mode
268 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nerzul91 19.10.19

well, I'm 2 and done Manager

N
Nerzul91 19.10.19

try the patch, put another

N
Nerzul91 19.10.19

TolyancheG777 you have a version of the game is what?

N
Nerzul91 19.10.19

someone match got a rating of more than 8 earn? or is this the limit?

N
Nerzul91 19.10.19

even at the expense of endoxa I noticed they do not appear before resistance and will not be. pokrasnenie I

N
Nerzul91 19.10.19

TolyancheG777 try another player cheat pimp a separate save game do and play half season. if not th does not appear the exact patch. And so it is possible that while the character is completely pumped nothing will appear. Without them, I did not try it was too long without them, this current who frequently plays it

N
Nerzul91 19.10.19

does anyone know how to left foot pump?

-
-SlashuuR- 19.10.19

Okay, maybe a couple of seasons, will give the index. By the way when I player created I have just 2 position (CP and CN), and 3 index. And what about the maximum rating of 8.0.

B
Butch69 19.10.19

Nerzul91, I have earned an 8.5 , scored 3 goals which is 6 beats accurate , very large distance of dribbling with the ball , that is edenhall and passes the whole game was going through me almost all , of 8.5 given in the end of the match , you can think of and more odd it seems 10 is , well this is just speculation , all questions to the Asians )) when the Euro will take the case , not may Asian know how in football you have to play )))It's so fun kanesh.

k
kamaleddin88 19.10.19

I have this problem playing pes 2012 become a legend goes avtokrana is canceled

-
-SlashuuR- 19.10.19

Like in the settings to disable it.

n
nikksson 19.10.19

Hello guys!!!!
formed I have a problem. in the 11th PES I've scored many free kicks and beautiful! but I have never scored a penalty (although he scored....to be honest, but only when you do not press any buttons he has samm center).
And, damn it, in the 12th - on the contrary. Learned how to beat the game wherever you want. But has not scored a single free kick, and there were many, because all the time playing on the professional.
Tell me magic combination on the keyboard, what would the penalty if I have the ball flew into the goal, and not the aircraft

B
Butch69 19.10.19

nikksson, not exactly say I papadom play, but the principle is the same : up arrow when you hit a strong down weak punch , then at the time of the impact when the attack button released , press q(pes11) to 12 maybe not ,anyway, I was on Pade lb clamp , cha q probably , and also arrows in which direction twist , 12 easier than 11 it seemed to me, of the 10, 8 are strictly put , 2 error )) limit up to 40 meters consistently )) in General, Google video of free on pes 12 clave, and on this website on the forum on another topic look.

B
Butch69 19.10.19

kamaleddin88 easily disabled in the menu (when you downloaded the save ) System-> Auto save -> off. In General, you are (no offense ) for pes climb is easy to find )))

a
anzhi_fc 19.10.19

nikksson,
in General, all the same as in 2011, just take a little longer to keep the D for a strike. Now if a free-kick on 16-22metra from the gate, press D+S(by default S is X). If 24-29 meters only D. If the distance of 29+, then press D + W and the arrow to the right and spin or external perimeter wall or hit the corner of the goalkeeper

n
nikksson 19.10.19

Butch69 anzhi_fc thanks guys. I will try!!

I
ID18 19.10.19

No one knows when BaL Editor to version 1.03 will be released?

l
lokkie 19.10.19

People, where you can watch the ranking in the match, during the match?
In FIFA he immediately hangs, it is clear what actions are in mine what a plus. There to understand. Require to set a rating of 7.0.. it is impossible to raise above 6.5. What he does depends?

-
-SlashuuR- 19.10.19

lokkie
A rating can look like just after the match.

Who knows how many you can max seasons to play in your career?

M
Mary_Jane 19.10.19

Please tell me how to disable this ipnote move auto, and then I was tired for unnecessary bounces me the ball to run or his teammates against his will to interfere with... In the settings turned off, but it's still sometimes breaks down without my permission and thulite behind the ball when not necessary.

Another question: how to bleed the weak legs, and that left no way to beat a skill developed as much as 4)