3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Barsagar 29.06.20 12:13 pm

The Heist of the century, or like someone stole my stash Sanctuare hills. (Fallout 4)

Returning from a business trip from the Institute, and what do I see? And nothing! Natural way - nothing. Well, almost. Left the Rebbe II, the Righteous of the Lord (Vintar paladin dens) and a shotgun with Libertalia (fucile Le terribles). And everything else is stolen: 3 tape recorders, 3 cameras...
Were all the good in the home workshop, one chest of drawers was spread out on the shelves. The entire game is currently lying to anyone should not. Tons of legendary gear, flamethrower, minigun, pieces of power armor, big man... there is stuff worth as much as thousands of caps(
Here and go to College... well I suspected there's a global fight and all the good stuff except the fat man, took a... no... gruzovichok left with the damage of radiation, 10mm pistol crash... Ah, just do not remember...
This is what I am all... keep things in a savings Bank!
And it is... settlers to the box office do not let. Anyway they stole. no one else was(

PS. For those who are too lazy to read komenty) joint efforts agreed on the fact that to keep things in the default repositories is not necessary. For this you need to use kravchenya receptacle.

Upd 1
It was even worse. Please do not pay attention, but now saw. Somebody stole my colored, modified to 4 degree kit X-01. And instead of wearing a basic T-45. I refuse to work in such conditions!(
And stolen not during Institute. I was there in the armor was. When I returned - put her there in the place. Removed the unit, repaired. Went on a quest to fulfill, returned - all bye-bye... passed on metal scrap...
My cute little red Hot Rod(((

Upd 2
It turned out that cruel caught a bug. If at the time of exiting the game to leave his power armor on a rack in Sanctuary hills, and you download all the parts of this armor are automatically converted into base T45.

Upd 3
So, the culprit is caught. Mod allows you to remove the debris in Sanctuary. According to witnesses, he can not only steal your stuff and kit of armor, but you cram stuff in chests in Sanctuary. The bug is triggered every time the auto-save.

Upd 4
A few days later, according to General information from various players came out that this bug can launch fashion related not only to settlements but also to other elements of the game. For example, the mod on the increased number of enemies.
Be careful with mods)
68 Comments
Sort by:
b
blin88 29.06.20

Vital))

S
STIN_RUS 29.06.20

...partisan domestic - 3 pieces. And Yes, also from the bench a couple of weapons missing HD

B
Boss_Timurchik 29.06.20

if I didn't know all in the safe keeping

D
Delqado 29.06.20

Boss_Timurchik
and that's the point that you keep in the safe? Key, or the password is from him?
P. S Where key put and what's the password?:)

B
Barsagar 29.06.20

There is the idea that all the loot fell under some kind of cleaning or renewal of garbage in the location, as stored in the default chest. Maybe if it was stored in a user box of this would have happened. But it's not everything, because the quest items were, they apparently indelible.

K
KaraBars 29.06.20

Barsagar
You're probably right about keeping things in the default objects, they clearly fall under cleaning, at most it was.

x
x111x 29.06.20

MB the raiders attacked ? ))

B
Barsagar 29.06.20

x111x
Also the idea was, but the attacks also notify, and in the settlement all together... People on the spot. And somehow the amount of time that was small. I took out all the buns have Portola to the Institute, where all talked, got the job, he portula back - and things are already not present(

B
Boss_Timurchik 29.06.20

Delqado
not well, perhaps the fact that there will not saltish where I have Yes and no settlers in this settlement

s
solus. 29.06.20

Barsagar

You're right. Never store collected loot in the standard boxes provided by the initially location! Build your chest, fold it all and can place it even in the middle of the settlement - no one will touch him.

N
Nanwea 29.06.20

solus.
raiders carry off, together with half of the settlement) these monsters even have a rug in the shower took :D

I
Iven13 29.06.20

in my Studio everything is )

C
Ciberblood 29.06.20

And I shelter in a red Rocket, put the trunk and everything is fine, nobody is stealing)Power armor is also stored there)

z
zhekazloy 29.06.20

140+ Sanctuary hills the default box on the wall weighs from the default stand modding power(NOTHING is missing)
he was lost, thrown to the ground at da same companion with a replica type maybe on a rainy day will come in handy(picks))
especially krysyatnichaet MacReady))

B
Barsagar 29.06.20

zhekazloy
From there I somehow lost a few pieces of power armor. I was still thinking that thought. Now, understand that nifiga did not seem to... And now everything was worse, it should be subject to Supplement...

B
BigHand77 29.06.20

I kept all the rarities in the red box in the bench, and when he returned I saw one of the original settlers, appointed for the guard, marching with a very familiar blade)). I decided to look BA!! Yes, he's a tooth crumble (or whatever his name is) sleep...Il)). Of course expropriated, as punishment, put settler on agricultural work, equipped with a safe in one room, the door blocked by chest somehow. Seems to be OK for the time being)).

L
Lysyy_porshen 29.06.20

And I, Zinaida, was robbed — the dog with the police promised to come! All that is acquired back-breaking labor, all is lost! Three tape recorders, three cameras overseas, three domestic cigarette case, the suede jacket... three jackets...

Spoiler

B
Barsagar 29.06.20

BigHand77
That's a thought actually... I'll go with a search warrant on the settlement of a walk...

B
Barsagar 29.06.20

Lisyen
Will go look for shaggy type with glasses among the settlers)))

B
Barsagar 29.06.20

Alas, no, the settlers't have my belongings( apparently managed to sell Charles(