3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Barsagar 29.06.20 12:13 pm

The Heist of the century, or like someone stole my stash Sanctuare hills. (Fallout 4)

Returning from a business trip from the Institute, and what do I see? And nothing! Natural way - nothing. Well, almost. Left the Rebbe II, the Righteous of the Lord (Vintar paladin dens) and a shotgun with Libertalia (fucile Le terribles). And everything else is stolen: 3 tape recorders, 3 cameras...
Were all the good in the home workshop, one chest of drawers was spread out on the shelves. The entire game is currently lying to anyone should not. Tons of legendary gear, flamethrower, minigun, pieces of power armor, big man... there is stuff worth as much as thousands of caps(
Here and go to College... well I suspected there's a global fight and all the good stuff except the fat man, took a... no... gruzovichok left with the damage of radiation, 10mm pistol crash... Ah, just do not remember...
This is what I am all... keep things in a savings Bank!
And it is... settlers to the box office do not let. Anyway they stole. no one else was(

PS. For those who are too lazy to read komenty) joint efforts agreed on the fact that to keep things in the default repositories is not necessary. For this you need to use kravchenya receptacle.

Upd 1
It was even worse. Please do not pay attention, but now saw. Somebody stole my colored, modified to 4 degree kit X-01. And instead of wearing a basic T-45. I refuse to work in such conditions!(
And stolen not during Institute. I was there in the armor was. When I returned - put her there in the place. Removed the unit, repaired. Went on a quest to fulfill, returned - all bye-bye... passed on metal scrap...
My cute little red Hot Rod(((

Upd 2
It turned out that cruel caught a bug. If at the time of exiting the game to leave his power armor on a rack in Sanctuary hills, and you download all the parts of this armor are automatically converted into base T45.

Upd 3
So, the culprit is caught. Mod allows you to remove the debris in Sanctuary. According to witnesses, he can not only steal your stuff and kit of armor, but you cram stuff in chests in Sanctuary. The bug is triggered every time the auto-save.

Upd 4
A few days later, according to General information from various players came out that this bug can launch fashion related not only to settlements but also to other elements of the game. For example, the mod on the increased number of enemies.
Be careful with mods)
68 Comments
Sort by:
p
papanduro 29.06.20

And what TS is surprised? Have you seen around these honest face, right after the shining kindness, is not affected by the intelligence and civilization.

As there zhvanetskogo:
----------------------
Hands go continuously – feeling, trying... Spinning Unscrew. Flow – type. Break off – break off and night at a standing counter consider.
The government is all that can be takes from us, we – the state. It is native, and we are family. Him and we have nothing like already gone. Well, there's a military something... a parabolic Antenna in the far East, unique... Someone turned away – and there is none... the barns, the greenhouses... the Truck after the accident side is lying, and he delve inside. In the morning – one skeleton: piranha...

... And the people that he is completely accustomed, adapted, found his place, said that the need comes, where necessary, and unscrews hands, feet, teeth, faithfully watching the state of the eye.
– We have a state of workers and peasants, says the government.
– And, – responsible people, of course! And screws, unscrews, breaks off.
– All state, then your.
– And of course – of course – people say. Is so natural. And unscrews, screws, breaks off.
– What's in the bags?
– Where?
– Yes here.
What?
– In bags what?
– What's in the bags, what? Where do you see bags? From you, I don't know, I wanted a minute ago.
---------------------------
Seriously, even in the tips when loading a spell that the unemployed residents are collecting any need on your farm. Descriptiondie boxes-containers and their contents just belong to the category of those things that you can Unscrew, to twist off, put it in his pocket.

B
Barsagar 29.06.20

papanduro
I can understand, but the focus of armor do not understand... That, due to the fact that she was standing on the counter of default it was dismantled?) Campaign and it turns out...

r
ripvango 29.06.20

Wow! Thanks for the theme! Live and learn! So the battery of the armor is removed, so as not stolen, already know.. Now safe scratch...

Incidentally, I first decided to decorate the room, found the decanters, the lamps, the table typewriter postavil.. Teddy Bear on a shelf... Back - nothing. I thought that was dismantled by the villagers, waved... and Then some things were discovered nearby on the street, some manifest at times on the floor... the Car was gone. It, apparently, just picked up business people. )
The more I trash Scratchin... by the Way how does this work? Randomly garbage at times, is in the Studio?

B
Barsagar 29.06.20

ripvango
I kind of noticed that, Yes, garbage as if it was there... they're different... put help, cover, cartridges

r
ripvango 29.06.20

By the way... there was a time. Arrived I'm Piper for help, a call from my Sanctuary. To repel the attack of the orcs... for me there were two Bronius without batteries. The batteries were next in the box. Grabbed the battery, jumped in armor... Look - Piper near the orcs put - and also in Bron'ka. I understand she took the battery from the drawer nearby, she put in armor and dressed her? By the way, later I took her some batteries. So she took with the stock? Or she originally had and I didn't notice... Because it barely had time to get acquainted, as we are caused... But it hardly... So, in theory any settler or raider can think? Cool... Growing AI...

K
Kapranos 29.06.20

when I was his partner in armor stuffed, forgot the power supply, thought he would not go, and there is still running without nuclear unit. I have power armor itself was moved to the settlement(thought to herself, well, supposedly a bug) but in fact it turned out that someone in my absence exploits armor, was surprised since then)

b
benites 29.06.20

it seems the battery for the power armor needs only HS, the rest just fine without it)

r
ripvango 29.06.20

benites
Oh, and what about the Soviets - a-La Remove the battery and your armor will be safe - who cares about the tin can... Hmm... )
By the way... what do you think, to continue the theme, Store the values only in his own scratching containers... And saved default containers... And again taken out... They're like, kravchenya considered, or is it default?

And, among other things, off-topic... (of Soooorrry)
No one knows why suddenly the radio wave, the diamond city of the silent? Classic works... DJ screw too much? )

B
Barsagar 29.06.20

ripvango
He's with... what's her name then))) Not Christine, not Cassandra, not Scarlet....

B
Barsagar 29.06.20

By the way, are the subject of the driver. The point is that next to the master, who was standing at the counter for armor, there are 3 more armor from different parts, and nobody bothers them. Or rather stood untouched. They also took everything off except the base parts from the T45.

s
serg5555555 29.06.20

Awesome game Fallout 4. What is some - will never happen in others.

B
Barsagar 29.06.20

serg5555555
Yes.

k
kuzmichvrn 29.06.20

And the lid of the workshops, no one steal? Built near shops, come, the Grand, the zeros. Everywhere one crooks) Piper is the Prime suspect, but the evidence yet, during the search covers not found, probably somewhere on nykat)

K
Kukuruznyy Hlopec 29.06.20

Put two racks for magazines, sort found, admired them and went on to explore. Returned all the logs on the ground #@%&*$

M
MadHamsterHead 29.06.20

My residents recently began stealing power armor that never happened before or since, and thieves were punished at once, built a corridor of death with flamethrowers and pressure plate

Spoiler

lucky was in for a surprise in the room
Spoiler

and what would you think while I was away, someone quietly came in, passed all the traps, put on armor, came out unscathed and left her on the street....who exactly I don't know, but just in case, he built a prison to put there hand caught offenders (although it is unlikely they will hold)
Spoiler

you of course say: why don't you just pull the battery out of the armor?....so interesting

M
Mercurionio 29.06.20

MadHamsterHead
No, do not say. NPCs can and no batteries to suit your booking)))

M
MadHamsterHead 29.06.20

Mercurionio
how? I can't, can they?...it's some kind of mojo!

B
Barsagar 29.06.20

MadHamsterHead
And you can) the Battery is not compulsory to wear. She needed to run.

M
MadHamsterHead 29.06.20

Barsagar
did not read, thought they can run without a battery

L
LordYan 29.06.20

Maybe not the topic,delaying for a game that just live in it and time flies Mama do not cry... he ****wja:))