3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Barsagar 29.06.20 12:13 pm

The Heist of the century, or like someone stole my stash Sanctuare hills. (Fallout 4)

Returning from a business trip from the Institute, and what do I see? And nothing! Natural way - nothing. Well, almost. Left the Rebbe II, the Righteous of the Lord (Vintar paladin dens) and a shotgun with Libertalia (fucile Le terribles). And everything else is stolen: 3 tape recorders, 3 cameras...
Were all the good in the home workshop, one chest of drawers was spread out on the shelves. The entire game is currently lying to anyone should not. Tons of legendary gear, flamethrower, minigun, pieces of power armor, big man... there is stuff worth as much as thousands of caps(
Here and go to College... well I suspected there's a global fight and all the good stuff except the fat man, took a... no... gruzovichok left with the damage of radiation, 10mm pistol crash... Ah, just do not remember...
This is what I am all... keep things in a savings Bank!
And it is... settlers to the box office do not let. Anyway they stole. no one else was(

PS. For those who are too lazy to read komenty) joint efforts agreed on the fact that to keep things in the default repositories is not necessary. For this you need to use kravchenya receptacle.

Upd 1
It was even worse. Please do not pay attention, but now saw. Somebody stole my colored, modified to 4 degree kit X-01. And instead of wearing a basic T-45. I refuse to work in such conditions!(
And stolen not during Institute. I was there in the armor was. When I returned - put her there in the place. Removed the unit, repaired. Went on a quest to fulfill, returned - all bye-bye... passed on metal scrap...
My cute little red Hot Rod(((

Upd 2
It turned out that cruel caught a bug. If at the time of exiting the game to leave his power armor on a rack in Sanctuary hills, and you download all the parts of this armor are automatically converted into base T45.

Upd 3
So, the culprit is caught. Mod allows you to remove the debris in Sanctuary. According to witnesses, he can not only steal your stuff and kit of armor, but you cram stuff in chests in Sanctuary. The bug is triggered every time the auto-save.

Upd 4
A few days later, according to General information from various players came out that this bug can launch fashion related not only to settlements but also to other elements of the game. For example, the mod on the increased number of enemies.
Be careful with mods)
68 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zolotko555 29.06.20

Abbat76
MrGURAM76
BlackTigerTK
listen sit objektyvus.... came now in national Park and noticed that my MOP was stolen)))) pure pre-war))) all the houses and put of nowhere....here are bastards

M
MrGURAM76 29.06.20

Золотко555
Look in the workbench. Well, or use tcl and look under textures )

Z
Zolotko555 29.06.20

MrGURAM76
Yes, I checked it before to write here... I mod set to clean with a MOP and take care of it)))

A
Abbat76 29.06.20

MrGURAM76
Notice that in order to assigned to the security guys went from place to place in combat patrol you need to install X (arbitrary number) of roadblocks in the territory and to appoint (X-1) the number of guards. Then the available guys will periodically switch to a new checkpoint for security patrols. And will not stand idols. The exception may be security robots - they do not all point guards (checkpoints) available to move. They can't take a seat at the table or guard in the security booth and can stand just over the barrier of trash or plastic block-post. For the rest of the robots are not available only protection. Even sublime checkpoint, they will climb, even on the tracks.

M
MrGURAM76 29.06.20

Abbat76
The settlers as partners if they are secured in the settlement , being silovogo to go anywhere I won't. There are just nailed to the spawn place, even if assigned to a thread post. Unless the last patch changed nothing, which is doubtful.

B
BlackTigerTK 29.06.20

Abbat76
This is not news:-) up To three posts, one guard can bypass the A single settler assigned to defense will patrol between the several guard posts and can support the benefit of up to three guard posts (giving a total of 6 defense per the assigned guard assuming the Sole Survivor has sufficient guard posts). As well as single seller Spud to 6 units of food.
MrGURAM76
The Abbot, apparently, has a view of is the usual, not in the security Council, guards. In SB, yeah, don't go anywhere. The patches still nothing has changed.

M
MrGURAM76 29.06.20

BlackTigerTK
Well, we as a race were discussing NPCs in silovogo protection.

B
BlackTigerTK 29.06.20

MrGURAM76
This was before:-) but in General, I agree:-)