3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Barsagar 29.06.20 12:13 pm

The Heist of the century, or like someone stole my stash Sanctuare hills. (Fallout 4)

Returning from a business trip from the Institute, and what do I see? And nothing! Natural way - nothing. Well, almost. Left the Rebbe II, the Righteous of the Lord (Vintar paladin dens) and a shotgun with Libertalia (fucile Le terribles). And everything else is stolen: 3 tape recorders, 3 cameras...
Were all the good in the home workshop, one chest of drawers was spread out on the shelves. The entire game is currently lying to anyone should not. Tons of legendary gear, flamethrower, minigun, pieces of power armor, big man... there is stuff worth as much as thousands of caps(
Here and go to College... well I suspected there's a global fight and all the good stuff except the fat man, took a... no... gruzovichok left with the damage of radiation, 10mm pistol crash... Ah, just do not remember...
This is what I am all... keep things in a savings Bank!
And it is... settlers to the box office do not let. Anyway they stole. no one else was(

PS. For those who are too lazy to read komenty) joint efforts agreed on the fact that to keep things in the default repositories is not necessary. For this you need to use kravchenya receptacle.

Upd 1
It was even worse. Please do not pay attention, but now saw. Somebody stole my colored, modified to 4 degree kit X-01. And instead of wearing a basic T-45. I refuse to work in such conditions!(
And stolen not during Institute. I was there in the armor was. When I returned - put her there in the place. Removed the unit, repaired. Went on a quest to fulfill, returned - all bye-bye... passed on metal scrap...
My cute little red Hot Rod(((

Upd 2
It turned out that cruel caught a bug. If at the time of exiting the game to leave his power armor on a rack in Sanctuary hills, and you download all the parts of this armor are automatically converted into base T45.

Upd 3
So, the culprit is caught. Mod allows you to remove the debris in Sanctuary. According to witnesses, he can not only steal your stuff and kit of armor, but you cram stuff in chests in Sanctuary. The bug is triggered every time the auto-save.

Upd 4
A few days later, according to General information from various players came out that this bug can launch fashion related not only to settlements but also to other elements of the game. For example, the mod on the increased number of enemies.
Be careful with mods)
68 Comments
Sort by:
B
Barsagar 29.06.20

So, the culprit is caught. Mod allows you to remove the debris in Sanctuary. According to witnesses, he can not only steal your stuff and kit of armor, but you cram stuff in chests in Sanctuary. The bug is triggered every time the auto-save.

r
ripvango 29.06.20

Corn Boy
I did too. Take to read - put in place - svinicki! )
A couple of times, rearranged the small stands. - it seems to have helped but not immediately. Maybe even will again - philosophically. ) 200 years of barbarism - that they require. )

r
ripvango 29.06.20

Barsagar
Otozh!!! Fashion is evil. They should be the bare minimum! )

B
Barsagar 29.06.20

ripvango
The bare minimum is not interesting) Developed much didn't consider. Like they 7 years I drank, and then for a month riveted raw Bethke. Betka from the Gazebo)

v
valegorr 29.06.20

kuzmichvrn
More like stealing. Also found this incident. "Piper" sin is meaningless - I have it in diamond city left. And the other four potential mates live in SC, and cover everywhere disappear. Any reasonable explanation in his head until it comes.

V
Verzor 29.06.20

Wow! Especially on the second point. I was on the racks and the T-51 and T-60 and T-61, and then the whole became the T-45.( And I neponyatkah go - whether skis do not go whether I...
PS And I still have elements of the x-01 somehow discharged on the 3rd level even though I improved it to 6 and the campaign more than once. No one was?

N
Nikolai S 29.06.20

I have like nothing was missing as of Sanctury. However the main base in diamond city decided to do.I bought a finished property, there is plenty of space and the door.

B
Barsagar 29.06.20

Be careful with mods!) Hike many of them can cause a similar bug.

D
DemonTwR 29.06.20

Sonic778
NOT When you don't Keep Power on the Stoics Just Is at Fort Animoid where's My settlement .
Since the mods had not Set but I Think the bug With the Armor only works if you leave it in the Stoics .
But if no stands all will be safe !

A
Artamonov Ilya 29.06.20

I have so so in the red rocket several sets of x-01 turned into a surplus t-45 could use the console to register yourself back all sets x-01 but at the level of survival, not running the console was gone... all that is acquired back-breaking labor.

B
BlackTigerTK 29.06.20

Ilya Artamonov
I have, on the contrary, once the full kit T-60 with the battery turned in incomplete X-01 without batteries. Happened this bug once and only once, alas:-) still there is the T-60, but, alas, more is not converted into X-01:-) And the console can be enabled if there is no aversion to the fashions:-) for a long time already. Like plus still fast travel returns:-)

A
A3MOH 29.06.20

Red-rocket - our all:)

A
Abbat76 29.06.20

Don't know what you all are grieving.
Asylum 88 stands in the stands a dozen X-01, a dozen t-60, and a dozen t-51 and t-45 different raskrasb and upgrades. No one, no one has claimed, not once in the armor something has changed. Shelter 88 inhabited by 29 people. The batteries in the armor is not inserted.

In addition, the weapons on the stands and in the stands is about fifty types of unique and simply rare weapons. The glitch was only once - in stand was placed Gvozdemet of total modernisation. After re-visiting the Asylum 88 he became invisible, and cell stand for weapons has become inactive. The glitch disappeared after probatiune the game to version 1.8.0.1. - after the patch Gvozdemet again appeared in the cell and the cell became available.

all the savings I have never gone - I keep all the other junk in the workshop.

M
MrGURAM76 29.06.20

Abbat76
Well, so do not take silovogo without nuclear units. And guns in the benches , often take. And then he changed armor, so it's already above wrote, the bug of fashion. I because of the abundance of these silovyh, often in some of the settlements were left with nuclear units )

Z
Zolotko555 29.06.20

recently put a mod on the clean up...in the national Park were the T-45 pumped all chipped in and based in gallows lane two siloviki in excellent condition, untouched...I am first thing in the alley rushed to watch the whole my silovogo or not)) and headlamp Harbor is silovogo and also untouched....a bug like that worked exclusively on the national Park ))

A
Abbat76 29.06.20

Золотко555
I have a hard mod on the clean up. From him, my collection of armor not Strade: what was left at the Shelter 88, such and are. The jetpack can be seen visually, took a run the other day - it's all here.

After the 1.8.0.1 patch had a couple bugs with the power armor in some cases:
1. in the presence of the armor Tesla (captured T-60 with energosistem) generator, stealth field, in some cases, sticks for a long time the effect of the illumination, which appears during the activation of the stealth field. Treated quick movement somewhere.
2. In the personal sanctuary of the Creator of Nuka Cola and Cambridge Polymer had a bug when the output of the X-01 was doing the empty armor invisible. completely. but to enter into it again was quite possible, the armor is not going away. the exit of the location bug is not removed. A bug managed to take only fast moving. The repeated return to the same location to bug failed.
3. Twice in Tesla armor with stealth field had a bug where instead of including the head of the flashlight, activated backlight PIP-Boy, but not Lorne green, and cool white light. Disappeared with the rapid movement.

As I understand it, my bugs with SB are associated only with the presence on the armor of the Tesla generator the stealth field. Somehow, apparently, their effects conflict with each other...

A
Abbat76 29.06.20

MrGURAM76
I have twice observed expropriation of SB in the attack on the settlement. It happens this way:
- the time the alert is raised when the NPC comes that I need to take the weapon in hand that is closest to the SB with nuclear block NPCs with weapons in hand expropriate power armor. Perhaps the armor should be in a certain radius from the NPS or in a zone of its visibility.
- the level of risk does not affect the process. If NPCs can take SAT - he'll take her against any threat: be it a lone or gang crookrise rusty with the support of several robot guards.
- after the elimination of the threat, at a time when the NPS removed the weapon, our gunship pilot SB climbs out of the armor, throwing it where he found the abolition of the military regime. It can be any place where only made his need to attack and pursue the enemy. Basically, NPCs in SB can make and throw the armor as far as the player and not guess )
- a deliberate order from the player to get in SB there is nothing in principle it does not change - PS in exactly the same way throws the armor after the abolition of the military regime, as if he took the armor vilified for myself.

M
MrGURAM76 29.06.20

Abbat76
Bugs or anything, but with PS and SB is not so clear. The NPC can walk in silovoe until bedtime, not got out by yourself NPCs while trying to talk to him , there is only one label,the order to get out of the armor and the rare option when talking to NPCs in silovoe may come out a regular dialogue on the exchange.

B
BlackTigerTK 29.06.20

Abbat76
MrGURAM76
I have the castle one, the NPC appointed by the protector for a long time was in SB. stood in the yard with the Gatling at the ready. Got out after I put it on slot machines from Vol-tech DLS. In Nordhagen beach still is in SB with a Gatling. also appointed was for protection. He, by the way, the dialogue exchange is quite normal there - several times he picked up armor items for repair.

M
MrGURAM76 29.06.20

BlackTigerTK
Those who have a regular dialogue on the exchange, also in the protection pose, just too bad that they are like statues stand in one place.