3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The_Julius 29.06.20 01:19 pm

Technical Problems (Manhunt 2)

Good time, can't start the game crashes here's the error
Unable to initialize sound card. Please make sure a sound card and/or driver is installed.
System is XP SP 3, all drivers and DirectX updated.... what is the reason and how to deal with it ?
106 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ayaz_ 29.06.20

hi, I want to install the game but it does not work... downloading is fine, and when the download ends , a window appears and there a file error, file not found is written like this , redo, skip, and cancel the press snooze again, all of this.... If someone knows the problem help if not difficult Zaranj thank you.....

d
devildoom 29.06.20

Ayaz miss the game to go dalseo or drive change or scochi other version I have on the other play so it was missed and went

T
TrAnE43 29.06.20

I have the same thing that The_Julius .Help people

K
K_Fe 29.06.20

here, look, the literate ones, even the title of the topic to normally write in the names of one error

S
Scvorec 29.06.20

I have a problem throwing in a couple of minutes of the game the blue screen is associated with the overheating of equipment is so high requirements for the game???? AMD Athlon 2500+ 768 DDR, Nvidia 6600GT Necati for the game????

T
The_Julius 29.06.20

Felix_ Hey nerd.... the flood I see you're a master... help me to solve the problem... more confused you will be...

K
K_Fe 29.06.20

the flood I see you're a master...
I see you thought can't finish it, or pushing it??

the soundcard check, firewood, do not know, in her case

Scvorec
why did you decide that overheating of equipment??

T
The_Julius 29.06.20

The soundcard changed the wood too.... XS what it is....

G
G.E.K.T.O.R 29.06.20

OpenAl set ?

T
The_Julius 29.06.20

Put.... the same problem.....
Damn.... what's the matter ?

S
Scvorec 29.06.20

Felix
I looked through the code on the website of Microsoft, it seems there is written in connection with overheating of the equipment. Damn well uncredited on this game my characteristics netnut(((

T
The_Julius 29.06.20

Scvorec, Windu rearrange and you will have happiness... or the lid side open and ventilator usual put next... but in General it is better to see the computer for dust.... and change the thermal grease for reliability....

K
K_Fe 29.06.20

Scvorec
Yes, cha it has to fly

m
mynameisfoxy 29.06.20

damn who be for Joss to play tried? Oh, no way... and I do not want the clave..

G
Gidraponik 29.06.20

аleх
I play on xbox Pade norms even fun)

N
No Error 29.06.20

The_Julius I Have a question and a request. Is there any sound in other games, I ask because the message you get says that sound card not installed... asked to put the firewood... I need a screen
Start\setup\control panel\system\device Manager
Just like this, click on the soundcard + that info was visible.

m
mynameisfoxy 29.06.20

Gidraponik how??777
damn... what is the name of the pad?

b
bigbju 29.06.20

Unable to initialize sound card. Please make sure a sound card and/or driver is installed.
the same problem
here is a screen http://s58.radikal.ru/i159/0911/b8/0751864073eb.jpg

S
Scvorec 29.06.20

Felix
I'm about the same.MNU two comp proto one are that have are have profile on it and the spire, and another one that nespuskalsya. Sedna will try to climb in the system unit. Well, I was waiting for this game only)

S
Scvorec 29.06.20

The_Julius
Windows fresh nenajdete to flip its cover and the fan is a standard method)