3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The_Julius 29.06.20 01:19 pm

Technical Problems (Manhunt 2)

Good time, can't start the game crashes here's the error
Unable to initialize sound card. Please make sure a sound card and/or driver is installed.
System is XP SP 3, all drivers and DirectX updated.... what is the reason and how to deal with it ?
106 Comments
Sort by:
E
Exsecutor666 29.06.20

The people, help pliz have to myself at first it was normalno in nigra, ptom level 4-5 having this problem: when I browse it with the mouse in the game does not move smoothly and jerks(((( PS the computer pulls at the maximum, Windows 7.

T
The_Julius 29.06.20

No Error what do I know.... the drivers are fresh, the sound is everywhere, all the games work perfectly no glitches.... only Manhunt 2 was not working.... already 2 different ROM downloaded.... 2 different image checked.... no good.... got this error already...Unable to initialize sound card. Please make sure a sound card and/or driver is installed.

N
No Error 29.06.20

Of course I am afraid to assume... but apparently the game does not like some sound card... Need to wait for the patch. Or buy roubles for 150 deshovuyu wood soundcard with C-Media for example.

N
No Error 29.06.20

The_Julius, bigbju as they definitely sound built in, what is your motherboard ? Not a rare model, so manhant didn't know her...

b
bigbju 29.06.20

I have a laptop LG LW65 , this is the first game which gives an error of this kind ... in Short, I understand not fated in this game to play ))
PS: maybe somewhere in nastrojkah , or register it is possible to remove the sound , and the game will start ))

Very much want to play )))

S
Scvorec 29.06.20

The_Julius
In short, I and yet unsolved problem, anyway screen of death and everything to do not understand.

N
No Error 29.06.20

I have an idea. No matter what mistakes. Try to run it in compatibility mode... open the shortcut and see the compatibility tab. Try all the options !

b
bigbju 29.06.20

in short - tried everything - no, not helps ((

T
The_Julius 29.06.20

No Error, the trick is that I changed the soundcard... one tried Creative, other C-Media... nifiga does not work... I think the easiest way was to cut the Windows... but I have no options to move... a lot of prog is needed... so we need to do something that would fuck her.. neither work nothing is working....

b
bigbju 29.06.20

The_Julius not poselim we are with you )))

T
The_Julius 29.06.20

bigbju and do not say.... well, I think people will help us.... )) Always helped ))

N
No Error 29.06.20

I'm very impressed with her computer friends, including beeches. If you give this kind of thing, it will be easier to find a solution. Can't promise anything, but I have became very interested to understand...

b
bigbju 29.06.20

Scvorec I went yesterday to a friend , wrote the image to disk .. in Short he has the same trouble as you ... the Game begins to start , gives the first picture , and then the secret of the black screen
PS: I changed Windows , now I will try to put manhunt ))

S
Scvorec 29.06.20

bigbju
Accomplish your goal as there after reinstalling Windows I was getting tired, the game abruptly work but Manhunt nivkakuyu.
The_Julius
I once encountered such a problem like yours, I'm the current wait remembered, so before was the unspoken. In short, if I neoshibayus, the problem not in gland and in the system. This so-called hole in Windows that is associated with the sound. I have somewhere in the software there is a file which treats this problme, the patch for Windows. This is the first method. Well, the second to kill Windu to another.

b
bigbju 29.06.20

Run the game keeping the fists ))) and start ))
now I will cavity crack )))

Z
ZetaKiller 29.06.20

I have in the game Darkest of Days also the sound didn't work, then I just put the last AgeaPhysX and all ! here bigbju Rusik http://www.playground.ru/cheats/39243/

b
bigbju 29.06.20

voobshchem the game on high on my old notice runs on hurrah ))
change Windows help ...

G
G.E.K.T.O.R 29.06.20

Yes, the game is well optimized. Is not that on laptops, even on netbooks !

T
The_Julius 29.06.20

Scvorec if you would then look for this file and fill it to the thread for example slil.ru just to reinstall Windu not an option..... not even an option

H
HeBuDb 29.06.20

Who had a problem with a black screen tell me how to do that would menu topogeos?