3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The_Julius 29.06.20 01:19 pm

Technical Problems (Manhunt 2)

Good time, can't start the game crashes here's the error
Unable to initialize sound card. Please make sure a sound card and/or driver is installed.
System is XP SP 3, all drivers and DirectX updated.... what is the reason and how to deal with it ?
106 Comments
Sort by:
S
Ser Serych 29.06.20

Sanderland

Thanks=)

p
popvan4128 29.06.20

The people and how to activate it I got creeps when you run the Product Activation I try the codes I enter please click Activate online and I wrote this ( activation failed : server error - wrong / invalid seria) Then trying Manual acivation enter the Unlock Request Code and returns this ( You have entered an Invalid Unlock Code: unlock code has invalid format ) somebody tell me what to do here. I have a pirate not litsuha who knows Cho write OK.

E
EarTwOrM Jim 29.06.20

HELP TO FIND THE DOWNLOAD LINK INTERIEROVE VIDEO AND WITHOUT PLOT INSERTS NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT WAS HAPPENING.

m
manhunter.94.rus 29.06.20

HA!! I'm not the only one. I also have the game does not recognize the sound card. system as The_Julius - win xp sp3. so it's in the system and should be changed either on Vista or seven

p
popvan4128 29.06.20

people EPTA anyone pisanite curve string as its hell to activate crappy Product Activation.

V
Veselyy Kot 29.06.20

Download normal no dvd, for example on antistarforce look.

m

the julius what's the problem realized for a long time but I write so late because of Internet problem was

m

the whole thing in directX, if you have version 10 on win xp sp3 when you start the game crashes error Unable to initialize sound card. Please make sure a sound card and/or driver is installed. I had the same thing , then reinstalled the same XP and directX 9 game plow Toko. try

F
Frost_47 29.06.20

When you change the resolution on max the game crashes and then no longer go. The problem is solved by deleting the folder settings (C:\Documents and Settings\Frost\Local SettingsApplication Data\Rockstar Games\Manhunt 2\settings). Since the actual maximum resolution to deliver? And I wanted to disable the noise in settings, then picture do not understand what happened, everything became muddy at the main menu and the game itself + the maximum resolution became. In settings it is turned back these noises, but all remained unchanged, helped everything also delete the folder settings. PS: the disc is licensed from 1C!

p
ppsbkwmcrs 29.06.20

1) How to change the control keys. For example, steal, uncomfortable Ctrl the usual C.
2) How to run the game on Windows XP SP2 ? Click 2 times on the icon and nothing happens. (Interestingly, Windows 7 is started the first time, although the Internet often encounter the problem of not zapuskaniya on Win 7 ).
3) Management of some uncomfortable compared to Manhunt 1. The mouse works like that on another. This is all wrong?

D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 29.06.20

1)does
2)no idea
3)if you mean that mouse does not rotate on a vertical it is due to the fact that ported the game from ps2 to PC is bad.So have all.

p
ppsbkwmcrs 29.06.20

Well, 1 and 3 clear. But how to run the game on Win XP? I click 2 times on the icon and nothing happens, what to do, how to play?

P. S
And a notification email does not come, although I always tick off Send notifications of replies.

S
Ser Serych 29.06.20

Comrades, I do the game won't start =(((

is seven!!!

B
Bloodtim005 29.06.20

people who will not help I have win 7 the game will not start !!!!

P
Phanatik 29.06.20

my computer was 8 years ago was...recently had to change((( Oh cool machine was...8 years soared...
so even it without glitches (ALMOST) pulled this game though videokarta dzhifors 6600, Windows XP, Pentium 4 in General everything was old.

about the word ALMOST in my text, was a terrible glitch... he was not allowed to be kept, every time you boot it wrote
the file is corrupted, you cannot download and had like a dandy to start all over again ,the whole game felt smiling with my dick, right now a new PC card GTS 260, intel i5, windows 7, cooling cooler master... this time the games are new, almost all
system ASUS, but the problem is all the exact same O_o what the hell? help to solve, frazzled all over again every time to pass.

J
Jackson[x] 29.06.20

The path to the savegames should not contain Russian letters. That is, My documents in My Documents. And at seven I don't know, but do you understand the meaning.

ps dzhifors 6600, 2 Duo -What, what, eight years???

P
Phanatik 29.06.20

Bloodtim005, Sir Seric

you guys all I can advise is this:
1) on trebovaniya like it is written that the game is for pigs and Vista, right?
2) if so, then click on the shortcut, RIGHT-click and in the opened window click the COMPATIBILITY
3)click COMPATIBILITY and choose either the pig or Vista
4)just in case there's still click RUN as ADMINISTRATOR
5)click SAVE close and restart if not helping then.... couldn't be more help, but stop
if that doesn't work then download tab CHEATS NoDVD can help.

if you do not understand, first try at tinkering with a label, and if that doesn't work then download NoDVD

P
Phanatik 29.06.20

G. Castel
I BOUGHT IT IN 2003 !!!!
e this is about, I'm specifically not looking but none exactly 6600 gtx

J
Jackson[x] 29.06.20

Intel 2 Duo in 2003? Where is it?

P
Phanatik 29.06.20

and thanks for the reply, will try to understand

schA pomory.... and damn the Pentium 4