3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
animudebil 29.06.20 05:07 pm

Love the theme and Fallout (Fallout: New Vegas)

Don't you think that would be superfluous branch in the story related to love and relationships he some kind of hero? What would it bring to the game? And how would that look like?
152 Comments
Sort by:
I
Inzhener-Grobovschik 29.06.20

Ahem *Choked on a cookie* imagine how a character met in Gomorrah?

T
Tohno 29.06.20

You're in the wrong game. For this go to Sims.

N
NightHawkreal 29.06.20

Well, if you love to understand numerous ex ...it is :)

a
animudebil 29.06.20

Uh, miss the sight of prostitutes ^^

N
NightHawkreal 29.06.20

I will give those prostitutes, quite a decent girl :)

T
Tohno 29.06.20

The game is not about that. What the fuck love is after a nuclear war? Yes, and the Courier - a stern man with a Nordic character (not married).

N
NightHawkreal 29.06.20

Well, the second wedding was. ))) In the third too, cauda not GG.

T
Tohno 29.06.20

The wedding is almost aerial. And the World (I remember correctly?) - Sputnik sucks without mods.
And in the third sly GG all arranged.

N
NightHawkreal 29.06.20

Yeah, which you can get rid of, only palnuv her foot :) But the ceremony was cool.

O
Olly-alpha 29.06.20

Know a player who pereigrovki in dragon Age suffers from the inability to have an affair with a buddy in Vegas. I don't even know who he -- or she there eyes can put.

Affair in Vegas to make it seems to be possible, but the right big and pure love... I don't know, I don't know. Maybe you could, on the fan, so to speak.

a
animudebil 29.06.20

Like in NV enough candidates for this, in addition to ghouls, robots and animals.

-
-Kosh- 29.06.20

The girl in the vault 21 =)

N
NightHawkreal 29.06.20

Olly-alpha
With a partner the traditional Roman stir up complicated, Boone is only interested in the Legion, Veronica - girls ( or one specific ). Cass do not understand, don't need perks for her to take :)

J
JohnCat 29.06.20

Olly-alpha. Know a player who pereigrovki in dragon Age suffers from the inability to have an affair with a buddy in Vegas.
especially if the player with non-standard orientation :)

In Vegas, if a man, in Vegas and especially no. Of the companions: Veronica is a lesbian, Cass lush and brains enough. In the cities mostly aglance NCR, inconspicuous residents and whores :)
For cabbage rolls will fit Arcad :)
For perverts - sex-robot in Freeside :)

Although there are Sunny in the post-apocalyptic in the beginning, which prey on the Gecko. With this you can.
In the Strip in the shelter at the entrance of the niche hooker in fallout 2 was similar in the City Shelter which was sick with a high charisma, then gain experience for what determined that she was a fool :)
In the Crimson Caravan is the girl you want to talk to go to Boomers and meet up with Jack. Jack is on a course Loch, if a stranger sends a young boy on such missions would be fun if developed have provided another scenario :)

O
Olly-alpha 29.06.20

NightHawkreal, that's what it is. =)

4uz 29.06.20

The girl in the vault 21 =)

me too, by the way she prikolnulo

it is a pity of course that the robots can't get married ( purely for fun - to laugh)

4uz 29.06.20

For perverts - sex-robot in Freeside :)

and here from this place more in detail - I'm not a pervert - just love to laugh , and joke around

4uz 29.06.20

Although there are Sunny in the post-apocalyptic in the beginning, which prey on the Gecko. With this you can.
I don't know her hunting and all -no further development - at a meeting she says -that supposedly returned (like that's something ) - and how to unleash it don't even know

N
NightHawkreal 29.06.20

The robot does not seem to like this lesson if they refuse - will give 10 caps. )))

J
JohnCat 29.06.20

and here from this place more in detail - I'm not a pervert - just love to laugh , and joke around
Well, there is when you are a sexbot in Freeside - there is an option in the dialog to test it :)

I don't know her hunting and all -no further development - at a meeting she says -that supposedly returned (like that's something ) - and how to unleash it don't even know
It is impossible spin, except that in the mod - I was just on the topic how would it look like :)