3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
animudebil 29.06.20 05:07 pm

Love the theme and Fallout (Fallout: New Vegas)

Don't you think that would be superfluous branch in the story related to love and relationships he some kind of hero? What would it bring to the game? And how would that look like?
152 Comments
Sort by:
K
Konrad Marburg 29.06.20

4uz first. Copied in their entirety, what I said ---Never liked TES series, but even I recognize that Arena, Daggerfall and Morrowind is the best RPG with emphasis on an open and detailed world, excellent pumping and atmospheric.---
In the second. Not to generalize all of the younger generation. Speak for yourself.
In the third. If you don't like doesn't mean the game corner.
And last ---(especially new Vegas - in this atmosphere even killed trying being a 2 fall , all is unreal, funny , all crazy like this for 7 year old kids made ( as in 2 fall))--- given your srachi, it will only speak 7 year old child. It is strange that you did not like.
Glasgow - 12 ---the People behind lubeskie and otnosheniyami
stomp the Sims or something. This Fallout.
There is no love and feelings. Here everyone
day people trying to survive by any
ways, including robbery, theft
and multiple murders. ----

4uz 29.06.20

Conrad Marburg

I agree with you , and with GLASGOW - that the TES series funny series -

I also agree that we should wait for Skyrim .

T
Tohno 29.06.20

Heh, apparently it is necessary to highlight the main word in bold. Survival. Yes, it includes killing competitors and stealing. Amazing, isn't it?

T
Tohno 29.06.20

Uh, what? It's a subtle p*ka?

a
animudebil 29.06.20

what's so surprising then?
This is sarcasm.

i
igromag 29.06.20

Well, what about love, looking that under it to imply. If sex it in the world fall just heaps. If a friendly relationship that are also present. But if by love we mean to Build a house, plant a tree, raise a child. here in this free never has been, because fall isn't a family game and he has no time for such a serious relationship it is always some higher goal which he is trying to achieve.

-
-Kosh- 29.06.20

There is love, my friends. I love you all.

D
Dzhey Gastovski 29.06.20

I think the developers could have a topic to do

it would be possible to do so - as I already said, would be a separate location of the house GG with his wife, where he constantly came and reported about their adventures in the wasteland and gave 50% to 90% of available caps to his wife, depending on the eloquence (the rest of the stash)
in the game there would be a new weapon: a cast iron frying pan and a flying saucer for food;
if the player bothered to report to the wife, but to kill a pity, you can just beat her to bessonnyi, after which he jumped would be a sign: Your wife left you for a week to mom;
there would be new perks, like Married man, in the renting of prostitutes is very much reduced karma, and when repeated in the midst appeared the wife and jumped on GG with a rolling pin or a frying pan, also in conversations with other married men there would be unique replicas, which you understood, sympathized with and complied with the requests without any conditions;
and the one who is good to his wife, brought gifts regularly given cover got the achievement Good son-in-law when getting this achievement HS would regularly receive parcels from Tiffany's with some Goodies well-regenerating health..

maybe the developers will do something like this in the following parts, if you have the desire and imagination anything is possible.

G
Grads 29.06.20

Rubati, and what you neponravilsya sex with vladelca arena...
Well, there are no direct scenes of copulation, but it is better than buying blda, or to substitute the ass to sexrobot...

T
Tohno 29.06.20

What, they need lyuboff! Hehe, it always cracks me up when fans of mats effect is not found in any RPG relations begin to yell and complain. They did not understand - what no, no (well, actually, no in this game. Sex enough, and no relations). Can only mods will help them.

G
Grads 29.06.20

Glasgow - 12
Well, if so... than with a Redhead Lucy relationship ?
At MNU normal LAN... there's the small services first, we need to help... then you can go as need covered :)

This is the world of Fallout... if neoshibayus Lucy herself says escho type that into every moment here can be the last... little did Cho - radscorpion, head shot from stoned raider... what children, what kind of house... nonsense.
What options I could do... although it looks Morrigan ;)

K
Konrad Marburg 29.06.20

---Hehe, it always cracks me up when fans of mats effect is not found in any RPG relations begin to yell and complain.---for those who are in the tank, actually a similar trick was used for the first time in BG 2.
And by the way, is not necessary to invent any nonsense about the wife character, and the like.

T
Tohno 29.06.20

You know, not all fans of the mats effect know about the existence of BG. Although, what's boggle? Many have heard about it, and never got caught. Maybe you can download and pass.

K
Konrad Marburg 29.06.20

I agree. But history need to know.
And it is better to start with 2 parts.

m
madman_92 29.06.20

4uz
Bravo! you Krivorukov mduck and little babe, just can't play more than an hour in fall 2.

T
Tohno 29.06.20

A woman in the city do not really need. She is indirectly involved in the chain of quests to get your car. It gives supersaber tools that Skitter gives circuits of the machine. However, you can get in another way.
But if you continue to do the quest, then here's the solution:
pliers can be bought in one of the shops of the city, and about the wrench says the kid in the suburbs when I return to him the doll. Bring all the woman.

T
Tohno 29.06.20

Well, you guys rock. XD
The cutters in any fucking flea market can be bought for 250 coins.

K
Konrad Marburg 29.06.20

---they do not know how to make games
goats--- if someone does not have enough brains, that doesn't mean the game is bad.

T
Tohno 29.06.20

She needs pliers and a wrench. The key, as I already said, the produce in the suburbs. Give the kid a toy, which is behind the bar Case, and he will tell you where the key is.

T
Tohno 29.06.20

4uz
You know, those games that you listed are not RPG with open world and lots of passing options. In games like Fallout, Planescape and other classics, you need to include the brain. And if the game needs to include the brain, it does not mean that it is buggy and zabagovany. If something goes wrong - so stop, think, try another option.