3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
animudebil 29.06.20 05:07 pm

Love the theme and Fallout (Fallout: New Vegas)

Don't you think that would be superfluous branch in the story related to love and relationships he some kind of hero? What would it bring to the game? And how would that look like?
152 Comments
Sort by:
J
JohnCat 29.06.20

Generally in terms of women Vegas disappoint. The only notable place is Gomorrah. There I still prikolnulo Joanna a whore, which for the sake of meeting with her boyfriend ready to sleep GG :) Sorry that there is no option when talking to this guy to tell him, like what his girl in bed :)

J
JohnCat 29.06.20

well, I'm only in the sanctuary (near the NKR sheep ) I found one cool girl - she unwinds if you have Intelligence 7 or 8 ( could be wrong )
Blonde? I only made the tour of the sanctuary and was constantly carrying some kind of bullshit, plus I've customized the clothes of boomers. There is a detailed study of her computer is that she roughly breathes to one dude, who gives a quest to take pictures of various signs.

J
JohnCat 29.06.20

There's one cool red-haired man in turn. She gives the quest to hunt all creatures, from insects to the Claws. After fulfilling her quest, you can break into her room.

a
animudebil 29.06.20

she breathes unevenly to one dude, who gives a quest to take pictures of various signs.

Hmm, it's kind of her brother. Native.

Of well.R. there is still a Ghost. Despite the fact that she is not very..

But in terms if GG - girl, then the options becoming quite a lot Doc Mitchell, major knight at the Outpost, another NKR-sheep in Prime, Ranger Jackson, benny(which actually can sleep), severe Legion(Lani, Caesar + legionary with names)... the house at worst.

a
animudebil 29.06.20

red chick in Torn
Redhead Lucy. I tired of her endless Welcome back, stranger, Good luck, stranger, F*ck you, stranger...

T
Tohno 29.06.20

Hmm. We'll make a list of people you can fuck?
The people behind lubeskie and otnosheniyami stomp the Sims or something. This Fallout. There is no love and feelings. Here every day people are trying to survive by any means, including robbery, theft and multiple murders. What's the fucking romance? While Yes, a bit. Go to the Throat of the Devil, there lies a nuclear bomb. Kiss her and enjoy pure love.

D
Daryl 29.06.20

Redhead Lucy would not have prevented at least occasionally get out and look for eggs. In all senses.

a
animudebil 29.06.20

people are trying to survive by any means
The concept of survival is the concept of procreation. After all, we still meet in the story, some couples...

4uz 29.06.20

There's one cool red-haired man in turn. She gives the quest to hunt all creatures, from insects to the Claws. After fulfilling her quest, you can break into her room.

thanks I'll try and find that for such a kind of man - will work with her in her room

T
Tohno 29.06.20

It's one thing to fuck someone, and another thing - the romance. In Fallout romance no.

4uz 29.06.20

In Fallout romance no.

why robots can stir up relationship - is it not romance it's so romantic

a
animudebil 29.06.20

In Fallout romance no.
Because there is no development of the relationship. Found the texture of the female kind, if you can do it - black screen -xxx covers. All. But you can do a quest with a companion, leading to the development of relationships and blah-blah-blah. I'm not saying that we should copy the Sims, you can do something else that is different.

T
Tohno 29.06.20

This garbage is usually added in all sorts of party RPG. In such games, if the GG team that is 1 or more girls, there is always the opportunity to start an affair.
Fallout NV - not party based RPG ( 1 companion and 1 robot party?).
1) How do you involve the development of the novel in Fallout NV?
2) What's the point?
(PS My opinion: novels and lubeski in Fallout's a completely pointless thing).

O
Olly-alpha 29.06.20

Glasgow, and why such a contemptuous snort? Someone wants to see romance in Vegas - why not? The atmosphere has picturesque canyons, small villages, bathed in the lights of the Strip, where Vaughn Boone, for example, your Karl met (quite a romantic story, even taking into account the decoupling). If you want to play a very brutal courier - for God's sake, while others want something more frivolous. Each has its own character, in the end. =) And world of Fallout is very diverse, where people not only survive sternly, gritting his teeth, but I smile and sometimes, laugh, sing songs, joke, fall in love, get married and even have children.

Of course, so far is not to go, otherwise the project will drown in snot pink, but even I (write even because well, I'm very far from romance for life) would be only to some love-adventure branch in Vegas came up. For both boys and girls. =)

T
Tohno 29.06.20

some kind of love-adventure branch in Vegas came up. For both boys and girls.

Night. Moon. Silence. On the mountain sits a couple and enjoy the night views of Vegas.
Girl (L) starts the conversation.
- You're so sweet! You're strong, smart and beautiful! I didn't know what happiness was until I met you. You just changed my life! I learned passion and love! I think about you! Let's kiss!
- Fisto, at your service. Running the program the Sex robot 0063HREMMS. Modulation of voice configured. The operation is performed, take stable position and don't move.
* Ahem, won't mention all the operations that Fisto made on D.
- Yes! Never pass this pervert Garrett!
*The curtain*
Such relationships?

a
animudebil 29.06.20

Jeez, why you all the time all the pushes on the robots. In addition to iron and ghouls in the fall there are still normal people(is!)

T
Tohno 29.06.20

Ihihi! XD
And the super mutants.
All tomorrow the Twilight Fallout Edition with tons of snot, crying and miserable raiders love a super mutant to a 15-year-old girl from Prima.

E
Einheri 29.06.20

Give Fallout Effect!
pix.PlayGround.ru

a
animudebil 29.06.20

with tons of snot, crying and miserable raiders love a super mutant

I say about it that need an easy romance that will appeal to both sexes.

T
Tohno 29.06.20

Capt.Price
Fi. There are no ARA and Ballistic Fist. NV better. :-)