3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
animudebil 29.06.20 05:07 pm

Love the theme and Fallout (Fallout: New Vegas)

Don't you think that would be superfluous branch in the story related to love and relationships he some kind of hero? What would it bring to the game? And how would that look like?
152 Comments
Sort by:
K
Konrad Marburg 29.06.20

The theme is loving relationships, and who would not have Perai@nutsya.
Maybe for someone this is the same...

N
NightHawkreal 29.06.20

Cartman.Just Cartman.
Oh, and slave to the bone :)

M
Master Chih 29.06.20

Love has no time. Only war...

r
realnyy chertila 29.06.20

... War, cruelty and Human greed...

R
Rabynya iz Paradiz Fols 29.06.20

Benny and Caesar...

-
-Kosh- 29.06.20

And as a girl with yellow hair called? It is in the Hidden valley he lives. Beautiful, or cute.
PS. I'm not a pedophile.

T
Tohno 29.06.20

Conrad Marburg
Where are you in the second Foul saw love? Love is to climb into bed with Mrs. Bishop or her daughter? Or to get married in Modoc, when the father finds you in bed with his daughter? It's love and high feelings? The guy you played in some other Fallout 2.
(PS I'm somewhere in this topic said that people should stop multiplying? I talked about the fact that in Fallout there is no love. And if there is, then certainly not the main character with someone.)

K
Konrad Marburg 29.06.20

Glasgow - 12 to Become the head of the family along with the widow of the Bishop, here I'm talking about. And do not equate Stalker and the world fall. In the first case, this is not appropriate, in the fall it would be perfect.

T
Tohno 29.06.20

What makes you think that I'm somewhere here mention Stalker? Stalker and is not close to Fallout.

T
Tohno 29.06.20

Well, the Fallout will be in love. And how do you imagine it?

K
Konrad Marburg 29.06.20

There is no love and feelings. Here everyone
day people trying to survive by any
ways, including robbery, theft
and numerous murders - a true abstract for Stalker.
---Well, the Fallout will be in love. And how do you imagine it?--- an extra quest and some dialogues will not spoil the game.

T
Tohno 29.06.20

Chih, and in Fallout it means do not kill, do not Rob and steal?
Extra quest. And he remembered? With a new label on the map, where you will come and throw off the junk? The same dialogues with his girlfriend/wife ( not fantasize at the expense of thousands of laid-phrases from his wife)? Useless idea. I doubt Vegas could implement.

K
Konrad Marburg 29.06.20

Chih, and in Fallout it means do not kill, do not Rob and steal? --- it is not the goal of the game. And fall you can go without fighting.
---The extra quest. And he remembered? With a new label on the map, where you will come and throw off the junk? The same dialogues with his girlfriend/wife ( not fantasize at the expense of thousands of laid-phrases from his wife)? Useless idea. I doubt Vegas could implement.--- it would add to the atmosphere. And Yes, there is not implement. Unfortunately.

T
Tohno 29.06.20

What else is the end in itself? I was talking about the severity of the post-nuclear world, and not about what the player should be like Rambo all the loot and kill.
Where the atmosphere has increased? Fallout is fine without romance. Here in fantasy worlds worlds novels - the most it. Or in Mass Effect and Star Wars: KOTOR 1-2. Besides novels there are usually implemented on a very high level (including scenes of tears, snot, jealousy and other things, underline).

M
Master Chih 29.06.20

There is no love and feelings.
Quest Young hearts and good-bye, love have you missed?

T
Tohno 29.06.20

Okay, my bad. I forgot about these 2 quest. For me, these two quest - a waste of time. To run around for 500 caps? Hell, it is better to go to the Tops, to sit at the slot machines, to drink something, right in the theater to sit.

K
Konrad Marburg 29.06.20

Glasgow - 12 Fallout to do without romance, Yes. But it would be better.
---I was talking about the severity of the post-nuclear world, and not about what the player should be like Rambo all the loot and kill.--- I was the second times they say, even during the second world war the children were born.

T
Tohno 29.06.20

Conrad Marburg
Oh God, going in a circle to procrastinate this subject?
Fact 1: in Fallout the main character love twist no one can.
Fact 2: of the atmosphere would be increased is too subjective assessment, it seems to me that nothing was added, quite the contrary.
Scene. Courier with an animal roar cuts off with an ax head off the Line, jumping to the next. The following shoots in the head, brains nabryzgivajut Courier from head to toe. A volley of shotgun tearing apart another victim, lumps zaprygivaet Courier. The courier collects from the corpses of clothes, sells ergotron Gunsmiths. Then he stomps home, leaving behind bloody footprints. At home waiting for the Courier girl. She says to him:
- Where have you been, darling?
The Courier appear the options answer:
- *Misogynist* Shut up fool! Bring me a towel!
- I was out, my love!
"Goodbye."
Well, added some atmosphere, eh?

K
Konrad Marburg 29.06.20

I want to say that our grandfathers and grandmothers used to multiply? Well, well.

T
Tohno 29.06.20

Motherfucker. Are we even talking about Fallout or about real life? I'm talking about Fallout. And I here began to drag in all sorts of stalkers and the second world war.