3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Elitnyy Yuzer 29.06.20 05:08 pm

Will there be a continuation of the story of Connor? (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

As we all know, the 4th part of the series Assassin's Creed is already announced and includes a new hero. But the story of Connor part 3 is still not completed, the potential of the character is not already open. I am personally of the trail. part will be about another character gets upset.
103 Comments
Sort by:
L
Laysik_One 29.06.20

And why is it not completed? He eradicated the Templars in their native land, and the colonists defeated the British. And the trail part will be with reference to 3rd, as it was said that the protagonist is the grandfather of Connor. I am glad that continue about Connor will not be too painful Jughead put its developers.

Z
Zheker777 29.06.20

On the paternal side because from then Connor's dad Bracers asasina.)

The Bracers were the signs Assenov)

M
MrGrave 29.06.20

God forbid is the story of Connor.
And Bracers with the sign of the Assassins from Huitema from dad, who was the Assassin. It's simple.

z
zoomsk 29.06.20

Everything is good,but personally, I luchsheb continued about Ezio did)the best character in my opinion,as soon guns will take Pets,do not really become interesting(

M
MrGrave 29.06.20

zoomsk
About Ezio already has a nearly complete history of his life. Game Assassin's Creed 2 to Revelations raised 36 years of his life in almost continuous pace. After the events of revelation are the events of the cartoon Embers, when Ezio was retired and lived a sedentary life in Tuscany. Character, of course, not the best, but its also interesting, unlike Connor.

z
zoomsk 29.06.20

MrGrave kanesh Yes you're right but I prefer part 2 more than in the third pass DIN(

the 4th will not understand that.....

T
TIGERblacK 29.06.20

MrGrave
God forbid is the story of Connor.
I also would not want) This HS more interesting and not Indian.

zoomsk
Wouldn't it really? The story of Ezio has completed normally, and what's a sequel? Arose from могилы7

but I am better than part 2 even pass than in the third DIN(
By the way, the trailer of the new part, I time with a courtesan reminded AC II...b this nostalgia) That's why I like new part and waiting for more information.

D
Dr Chesubl 29.06.20

Laysik_One
Kenuey... Where there is a maternal line, then? Would he not then Edward kenuey, Edward Sabazianism. ))
Friendly English, no options. :)

D
DocToR aka DOC 29.06.20

I think that in a couple episodes there will be to play for Hatama, and Connor. Because of this Edward kenueya the book killed a Reginald Burch(type that at the beginning of the 3rd part of the let's specify Hatemo in the Opera), and Hatemi I think it will be necessary to kill him( according to the book Haythem killed birch in 1757). About Connor, I think the developers either in this or the next part will finish the story as finished with Ezio and Altair. Worries me here a couple of questions:
1) Why call it Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag, not Assassin's Creed 3: Black Flag because it's like a prequel or a sequel to the 3 part, I believe that a full-fledged part 4 must have a completely different main character and the era, i.e. a new story.
2) And for whom we will play in our time and what's the story is, after all, and Desmond and Vidic, and Cross is dead. Even William miles at the end saying that after the death of the Cross Vidic and Abstergo is severely weakened and it can not be afraid. What is the plot supposed to be. I think we will play either the William miles, or a thread of a relative of Desmond, because Edward kenway his descendant. As for the plot, I think that William finally decides to destroy Abstergo.

L
Laysik_One 29.06.20

Dr Chesubl
Well, I have these conclusions to the exit roller. After watching the movie, whale fix, although this sat and bellowed into the tube.

N
Nefesh 29.06.20

Strange, Edward from Europe, but a pirate in Cuba. Hmm...
Spoiler

H
Hephaest 29.06.20

[Nefesh]
and gdezh him to pirate? In the Pacific Ocean or something? In the Caribbean sea was a major trade route and it is not surprising that I chose this place

T
Treshcore 29.06.20

Perhaps the story of Edward in Assassin's Creed IV, or part of it - just an explanation of why the order of the Assassins fell to the end of the 18th century. And I think in this case, we see a young Achilles, we learn how he knows about the fact that Chatham - Templar. After all, he couldn't just take it out of the air. No, I'm sure the Achilles will be here one of the main characters.
I think it is clear that it concerns Connor. Probably, in this part he will play a smaller role than in the third. Will look for answers to their questions, or something like that.

A
AlpineTheOne 29.06.20

The continuation of the story of Connor is not likely to be the only alternative. (The Tyranny Of King Washington).

j
jaller0461 29.06.20

DocToR aka DOC
Even William miles at the end saying that after the death of the Cross Vidic and Abstergo is severely weakened and it can not be afraid.

You confuse something. She just said that the death of only two persons of the Templars, not much knock down and they pose the same threat as before.

T
Treshcore 29.06.20

Edward Kenway
Then who will lead destroyed the order in the order? It's just him and 6 people left. And, of course, those assassins, who are more papers worked.

S
Snake Eyes. 29.06.20

The story of Connor was not very interesting.I hope AC: BF will be a good,thoughtful,exciting and long story.

T
TIGERblacK 29.06.20

Snake Eyes.
...and the hero more interesting, and that we are attached to him like viola and Ezio)

[
[Shelby] 29.06.20

TIGERblacK
Yes, Connor was really boring and in my opinion not a charismatic character who is almost nothing special to remember.
Ubisoft, it seems, noticed it, and now elaborated the nature of the main character in the 4th part.

M
Marquess 29.06.20

Dr Chesubl
Would he not then Edward kenuey, Edward Sabazianism. )) gostilo