3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Elitnyy Yuzer 29.06.20 05:08 pm

Will there be a continuation of the story of Connor? (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

As we all know, the 4th part of the series Assassin's Creed is already announced and includes a new hero. But the story of Connor part 3 is still not completed, the potential of the character is not already open. I am personally of the trail. part will be about another character gets upset.
103 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hephaest 29.06.20

Laysik_One
Connor would be better to be a bouncer as well, or Stepan Razin uprising and raids to do. Such a typical country boy.

U
Ulthwe 29.06.20

not not not a sequel.......vtopku it

G
Games-Lord 29.06.20

So that you do not love Connor he is the same Assassin as Ezio and Altair, only Altair and Ezio wise tried to be like him and Connor was a bit stupid, stubborn and only thought about his people that's all. It was not taught as Ezio or have you forgotten La Volpe, Courtesans, tavore Mario. Am I not right? And Connor Think Achilles instructed as instructed Ezio or Altair? Huh?

If any of you a fan of games Assassin's creed so you have to look for the pros and not the cons.

Assassin's creed IV Black Flag game would be cool.

L
Laysik_One 29.06.20

Games-Lord
I meant spiritual learning, the same school, and you can learn on the errors of the society in which he eventually got, and their customs didn't know. And you talked about training these skills it taught Achilles. Yeah, I think that's exactly what he instructed, because he was not stupid in contrast to the same Connor. I like the character don't see any +, I have it did not cause any emotions, I just stuck to the story with HIS participation, not HIS history as it should be.
About AC4 too early to think ahead. Us in AC3, too much to sing, but after all, more or less additional jobs, there is simply nothing to do. In AC4 we promise a huge open world and the ship, and if what they were talking about additional jobs, however, the game will be good, to screw her awesome story, the game will be great, but then it all depends on gamble in my opinion, and I like him.

a
afganec999 29.06.20

Games-Lord
they are for one person are brother,yet Connor is not a bad assassins if these guys think about Connor let not play for him, he's a tough kid and he didn't have women or mercenaries he and his assassins did the job he was six,and how much I love Ezio Altair and Connor, well, when will and Edward
Yes part 4 will be tough

G
Games-Lord 29.06.20

bagashka05
Are you a fan of Assassin's creed?

Laysik_One
Connor just had a temper.

a
afganec999 29.06.20

Games-Lord
Yes

B
Benedikt Volframovich 29.06.20

maybe some connection will be

_
_Dovakin_ 29.06.20

Yes, thank God he changed nenravitsya me that Connor is not a assassin and Aborigen full,but Edward is like to me.

L
Laysik_One 29.06.20

_Dovakin_
Drunkenness and robbery is closer to you? :)

B
BioGen 29.06.20

Events must be before the events of AC 3 that's for sure.

L
Laysik_One 29.06.20

BioGen
Really? are you serious? Oh my GOD, thank you for helping us all to understand it. I'm so happy and I thought, in what period there will be events. Thanks bro, from the heart.

H
Hephaest 29.06.20

BioGen
You are the mater of the CEP that I've seen.

_
_Dovakin_ 29.06.20

Laysik_One
Well, I'd rather be arrogant and cynical pirate (who is constantly drunk and robs,and kills only for your own benefit) than an Indian with the gait of a mugger who jumps on trees and only cares about his people)

L
Laysik_One 29.06.20

_Dovakin_
brazen and cynical pirate (who is constantly drunk and robs,and kills only for your own benefit)
Welcome to Raska.

T
Treshcore 29.06.20

_Dovakin_
I think Connor can understand. He is 14 years he lived among the Indians, they taught of his life. They taught him to care about his village, and he might even reluctantly, that, taking the salvation, so to speak, of the homeland for granted. But it turned out nothing: his people are still scattered. And Yes, the fact that he climbs trees does not make it worse, because I also have a practical use.
Besides, I'm sure his life Connor finished being more European than Indian. He left his people gone, and he is the head of the assassin Brotherhood in the United States. Moreover, he, I think, understands that America's future for the indigenous people, and for Europeans.
I myself sometimes annoying or pins naivety and gullibility Connor, but it's forgivable.

L
Laysik_One 29.06.20

_Dovakin_
Very colorful and informative response from you in the form of brackets. If you have nothing to say, don't write in the topics for 2-3 words or even 1 character. It looks at least ridiculous.

a
asm367 29.06.20

I'd like to see Connor in the future. And there is a reason. In the game, Lafayette invites the assassin to Paris. What is not a reason. It would be like in Revelations where Ezio met Yusuf, and here Connor would have met Arno, he naturally would show the city. Connor could meet with the local Council assassins. Would be a great tandem against the Templars.Together, tracked down the Neck and killed him. Perhaps Connor would help Arno on the personal front as Norris. Well, this is my script. Who liked please leave your comments.

A
Aleksandr Deryugin 29.06.20

asm367 cool. Will complete this flight of fancy.. that was the mission and Neck. and his assistant was the Father of Starica, of which the syndicate villain. and that was such a tasty confrontation between the two sides. and were revealed positive and negative features of the warring factions.

a
asm367 29.06.20

There is a new addition from me. To developed have made the love story of Connor and Avelina. And in order they were family. I would be happy for them. Unless the two assassins don't deserve it?