3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Elitnyy Yuzer 29.06.20 05:08 pm

Will there be a continuation of the story of Connor? (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

As we all know, the 4th part of the series Assassin's Creed is already announced and includes a new hero. But the story of Connor part 3 is still not completed, the potential of the character is not already open. I am personally of the trail. part will be about another character gets upset.
103 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nefesh 29.06.20

Laysik_One
But it's not submarines, and that means very much down there is no will to swim.

[
[Shelby] 29.06.20

[Nefesh]
Well, at least to splash around in fresh water to give :)

L
Laysik_One 29.06.20

Slash_51
ahahha, ride a minute on the sea, will be better ;)

[
[Shelby] 29.06.20

Laysik_One
I have already been. On black. There's just not allowed to swim in the ships and plunder the caravans of the sea.

L
Laysik_One 29.06.20

Slash_51
FAK, I forgot about it. resentment :(

T
TIGERblacK 29.06.20

Slash_51
You can act outside the law. The pirates are not good people :3

[
[Shelby] 29.06.20

Laysik_One
TIGERblacK
I am the pirate. But at the same time I am a respectable man.
Broke the system xD
Yes, and very quickly will stop me. Once suspicious would be if at the beach will melt the frame is a huge pirate Galleon and I'll be there to sit in a pirate hat and sew Jolly Roger.

D
Demonakor 29.06.20

Slash_51
On the beaches is not yet found, anything - people just come, pay and take pictures...

{AngryModON}
The theme of the story of Connor, so if there's nothing to write pirates are discussing in the shoutbox.

G
Graf Desirell 29.06.20

Most of all, that Connor will meet us in the story. Not exactly Connor and his story. For example, as in Revelations was a separate story about the Altair.

L
Laysik_One 29.06.20

Graf Desirell
HOW? We will play for his grandfather, how the grandfather will come across the story of the grandson?
In revelations, we followed the story of an ancestor, not a descendant. Are two different things.

T
TIGERblacK 29.06.20

Laysik_One
Why? Suddenly Wang? It's possible!

СпойлерLOL :3

A
Amoral Cynic 29.06.20

Oh , let alone leave Connor alone , reluctance something again to meet him ...

L
Laysik_One 29.06.20

Leo Galante
fuck, he's the grandson, not the ancestor.
PS Another junkie.

D
Demonakor 29.06.20

Laysik_One
If such a dream took place in the present - what difference who whose grandson - they are both ancestors. So it is possible, though extremely unlikely.

L
Laysik_One 29.06.20

Demonakor
The dream was at the Desmond in the present, and of course he was a descendant of Altair. And so, in the 4th part we will play as a boy who is only using the animus will be able to log in to the DNA of Desmond, and since it's not Desmond, therefore he will not be able to see this dream as Desmond in the second part. But inside the animus is simply not possible. For it is not logical to see my grandson which is not born. Hence Leo Galante addict.
Leo Galante
You're a drug addict, I argued why.

D
Demonakor 29.06.20

Yet the fact that this will be a character left who view the genetic memory of Desmond. Clearly while only that it will not be Desmond, the rest is guesswork.

L
Laysik_One 29.06.20

Leo Galante
Even the kind cannot be, because it will not succumb to logic.
Demonakor
In the news on PG says that it will be the employee of Abstergo.

L
Laysik_One 29.06.20

Leo Galante
Again, maybe...

L
Larry666 29.06.20

No. I don't think so. Rather, in Assassin's Creed Black Flag will be a mention about Hateme .

L
Laysik_One 29.06.20

Mr.Onil
And the theme of Connor :D