3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Elitnyy Yuzer 29.06.20 05:08 pm

Will there be a continuation of the story of Connor? (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

As we all know, the 4th part of the series Assassin's Creed is already announced and includes a new hero. But the story of Connor part 3 is still not completed, the potential of the character is not already open. I am personally of the trail. part will be about another character gets upset.
103 Comments
Sort by:
L
Larry666 29.06.20

Laysik_One
Well . I initially said that Connor will not, and then argued .

H
Hephaest 29.06.20

As said one of the Templars part 3: you fight like a man but speak like a child. And I don't think he will make a sequel. For me personally it is still a child in part 3 tired.

L
Larry666 29.06.20

The last sentence scoring. Especially about the child.

T
TIGERblacK 29.06.20

Korvыч
It was Pitcairn, who on horseback sat if I'm not mistaken)

H
Hephaest 29.06.20

TIGERblacK
Yes exactly. Pitcairn Islands

D
DRED1993 29.06.20

Pitcairn Islands)
But...he said KILL as man......
Oh... Tight that Connor some)

L
Laysik_One 29.06.20

DRED1993
He's just not educated. Knows nothing about the world. Now, if our village peasant to offer about the same as Connor fell, the result will be the same. Because it is like a robot, he can not think, he does what he is told..

L
Larry666 29.06.20

Connor is just a loser.

D
DRED1993 29.06.20

Laysik_One
So he had some idea of... Freedom, etc.
Well... Just doesn't understand that alone is the freedom to achieve.

L
Larry666 29.06.20

DRED1993
Yes. This has been simulated.

D
DRED1993 29.06.20

Mr.Onil

Here's what's interesting... Before the death of Haitima Sean said something about the extermination of the order of assassins in those days...
Maybe this happened out of stupidity Connor?

L
Laysik_One 29.06.20

DRED1993
Any way this could not happen. For Connor, in fact, not the same assassin as Altair and Ezio. There was a fellowship, a purpose. And Connor only needed the skills of a killer, in fact, playing 3ьей neither about the assassin. Indeed, in the first and second part we had the higher purpose of revenge, and here, except it's nothing, simultaneously imposing Templars. This sort of story vyser gg because 3ьей part

D
DRED1993 29.06.20

Laysik_One
Hmm... Well... Ezio, at the beginning, also took revenge... And later revenge was, and there was a goal...
Maybe we just don't know everything about Connor.

R
RazoR_Hutner 29.06.20

DRED1993
IMHO the best assassin kept their principles Altair....

L
Laysik_One 29.06.20

DRED1993
Preproga the 2nd part. Yes , in the beginning was revenge, but then it turned into the meaning of life. And Connor is nothing but revenge, revolution and freedom of Americans, concerned him not in the first place.

L
Larry666 29.06.20

DRED1993
maybe. Connor is a not assassin. He did everything loud. He even told Washington about the Assassin and the Templars.

D
DRED1993 29.06.20

Well, let's see what his grandfather was)

L
Larry666 29.06.20

I hope that genes have nothing to do with , otherwise Edward will be the same.

K
Krio_ru 29.06.20

Elite User
Connor is very dull character

I
Intelegentyy 29.06.20

Laysik_One
I agree with you.Connor actually not the assassin.Washington it's about Templars and assassins all told.So Haitham and looks better.