3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
v1806v 30.06.20 09:40 pm

Afraid to chat and meet girls

Yes, many such was . Proidet over the years . Just razviva confidence . Go to the gym. The occupy sobo ..
in GENERAL, HERE AS IT is at the BOTTOM WHAT to TRICITY HONORABLE ! So I to my years Oh, how many orders of badge of honor natracil. I do not know just where they give.
190 Comments
Sort by:
R
RikoChiko 30.06.20

Also somehow comes out. Perceive their children can't be serious.)

d
delphis01 30.06.20

DJ Okawari - Flower Dance (feat Tabeyellow) reminded of silent hill

s
stalker7162534 30.06.20

Spoiler picture on the subject of when you got together with a girl because of the lame line
Spoiler

E
Eduard101 30.06.20

Often do approaches will gain confidence

K
Krokodilchik 30.06.20

Just accept the fact that the girl is not some Princess who can only achieve great princes on a white horse. If you're a pimply nerd, then sooner or later you will find fans of acne(or that which is not the case better) if you are shy, you will find those who like shy, etc. but if you really want to socialize, go to classes in public speaking (on-pickup, or foot)

-
- Rick Sk1mmer - 30.06.20

All the power of any people in Men. Because women are easily drawn to the material, and easily sell the Home, Fathers, Mothers, Brothers, Sisters. Only from the spiritual rise of the Rus will purification erefii of shit.

G
Gendalf-golkiper 30.06.20

ahaha, the eternal theme

K
Krokodilchik 30.06.20

- Rick Sk1mmer -
I now understood correctly, what do you suggest we indulge in for our tails?

R
RussianQuaker 30.06.20

I'm not afraid to make contact with girls. Today again Pisoni in a bus crush a lady. Looking ass so plump, it is seen that young. Diagonally to her stood up, periodically dabbed his polopiryna to her polopopo. So that she could closer to the window to move up, I specifically looked, the space was enough, if the refusal decided to go. And periodically step back (to my spear, of course) and on the source position. Several times he turned his head to the side - looking face, not a student, a schoolgirl somewhere mid-high school. Well, okay. The bus I got pretty excited, and then felt obtruhalis. Home when you got there, twice in a row turned out at intervals of ten or fifteen minutes, and the cream is incredibly squeezed, even the second time. This on pictures and their own imagination does not happen :)

R
RooneyRUS 30.06.20

RussianQuaker
This is lol, pahha. Imagine if girls will see your writings will then public transport to fidget and look over his shoulder to listen. Papounet (s). haha, how many freaks pawing at the ground.

K
Krokodilchik 30.06.20

RussianQuaker
I got a boner is this normal?

R
RussianQuaker 30.06.20

RooneyRUS
Not only see scribbling, but sooner or later will feel privatesky on the priest :)

Crocodile
Okay. I then was like today :)

G
Good_day_to_die 30.06.20

RussianQuaker
Fun you live :D

Z
Zerera 30.06.20

So. Well, comrade above it is clear that the scribe walking, the one in the crush bus is attached. Was the train garbage 2 times, but I didn't turn face, somehow did not want to see Cho there.

And about my fear of communication...Well, something to fear, we don't bite and if not TP with clinical CDA, even if not configured to meet and fellowship with you on the whole, not Naham and not rude to immediately. Because of your shyness, boys, and we suffer ocheeeen often. And more often even more shy than you.

R
RussianQuaker 30.06.20

Damn, Sedna did not work productive solicitation. That male ass around, to girly not pass normally through the bus, once sikos-nakos slightly crumpled and all. There is that, and no luck. In General I spat out tonight under the impression yesterday, because sednyashney experience well you can say no. Though quickly squeezed out, because I remembered how yesterday was wow how cool, but not enough. And because little RUB this morning, I woke up. The fact that morning wood is not even much rubs once usually, and Sedna just woke up and immediately remembered what did you do yesterday, quickly argue the body that sproson don't finish.

Zerera
And you have the impressive size of the fifth point?

H
Hryas 30.06.20

RussianQuaker
In the morning, after sleeping well gracida

k
kile[Naturalnyy bolnoy na 30.06.20

Fun you have here.

Z
Zerera 30.06.20

RussianQuaker
No.

R
RussianQuaker 30.06.20

Hryas
Don't know, I don't normally have. Just a member is all. And rubbing is not drawn, and to no avail I have in the morning usually.
Pisses way too bad on the stand-up member.

Zerera
Then you're lucky :)

A
Atom Cat 30.06.20