3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
v1806v 30.06.20 09:40 pm

Afraid to chat and meet girls

Yes, many such was . Proidet over the years . Just razviva confidence . Go to the gym. The occupy sobo ..
in GENERAL, HERE AS IT is at the BOTTOM WHAT to TRICITY HONORABLE ! So I to my years Oh, how many orders of badge of honor natracil. I do not know just where they give.
190 Comments
Sort by:
G
GeRR_Praetorian 30.06.20

Hryas
There is a very good and loyal women
Not all women are whores, trust me
Mlyaha-fly, it is a pity there not more to put pluses( or even slapped you a dozen!!! Full support!!!
But with regard to the club's pussies, then one hundred percent full skins sales. And no pity for them no((( So look for a girl like you over (of course in affordable range of age) and is not driven to ANY LOW TEMPTATION!!!

R
RussianQuaker 30.06.20

origamibiro
I don't know, it seems so especially do not write, unable to look in my profile :)

V
Vanya Rygalov 30.06.20

Wing42

And boxers he has a strange...
Panties gentleman. And must agree - absolutely do not combine with brown shoes.

K
Krokodilchik 30.06.20

Slash wrote:
I believe that people can get used to everything in life, even to loneliness
It is unlikely for one simple reason. Man is a social being. All those who say that they are a good one, simply lying. But I'm certainly not saying that we should run for tankou, otherwise the Loch and disgraced.

H
Hryas 30.06.20

Crocodile
Man is a social being, but I didn't say that I have no friends at all

V
Vanya Rygalov 30.06.20

Slash wrote:
....but I didn't say that I have no friends at all
Buddies instead of girls?
Slash wrote:
Much easier to jerk off
Heh, heh... to Each other?

K
Krokodilchik 30.06.20

Hryas
I was just thinking about you the loneliness for good. And Yes, with friends better
Vanya Rygalov wrote:
Heh, heh... to Each other?
heh, heh... as if something bad. And even if not each other, you can try method stranger

M
Mag Otshelnik 30.06.20

I read the topic.There are no words.

k
kile[Naturalnyy bolnoy na 30.06.20

Cheburator Founder
I understand how you hurt. To be impotent and not be able to jerk off is so cruel.

V
Vanya Rygalov 30.06.20

kile[Natural sick all over the country one such] wrote:
I understand how you hurt. To be impotent....
Birds of a feather...

H
Hryas 30.06.20

Crocodile
Not
I'm old-fashioned jerking off, alone, in front of the mirror in the sink
This activity is individual, do not want , that someone else was present

R
RussianQuaker 30.06.20

Slash wrote:
I'm old-fashioned jerking off, alone, in front of the mirror in the sink
I jerk off in the mirror only on one Chan. It seems to me that during sex she is very Horny to open the mouth :)

M
Mag Otshelnik 30.06.20

kile[Natural sick all over the country one such]
Unlike you salestrandate I have no problem with Chicks.

k
kile[Naturalnyy bolnoy na 30.06.20

Cheburator Founder
So you tallstrider?

r
rPeBoJL 30.06.20

kile[Natural sick all over the country one such]
he shred every day except weekends)

D
Denis Kozlov 30.06.20

so pristine and clean your soul

S
Sidorovich12 30.06.20

Denis Kozlov
Well, it means to deprive of soul virginity :))

R
RussianQuaker 30.06.20

Again yesterday made sure that contact going with girls well. Do not be afraid to talk to girls. Well, then, come the cold, and the Internet is something you can't find frotterism ABC (this is ABC of terrorism, which is easy to find, but I frottage are now interested), it is something to think about the optimum clothing for preterist.

Here it is as it was yesterday. Flies in the full bus, it seems like even managed perepisyvatsya as much to the two girls (one by one). But all jackets right now are warm, i.e., to feel something, you have to specifically press. One che felt bootyfull was more or less, with the other at all.

I dress standard from those who do not allow themselves to blow winds and not suzukie, scuttleplus and putting his hands in his pockets. If I am for the health of the nation, che I imagine something bad is going to do. I mean t-shirt, shirt, sweater, jacket. T-shirt and shirt dressed in pants. I do like the shirt the bottom button is not fastened, pushing aside that is specifically for pants pee she never closes. And even on trousers pants do not button up, well its back in the direction of pushing. I mean, okay, Yes, that contact was the most gentle. Undone his pants cannot be seen because of the sweater and jackets.

But again yesterday, the other bus, where perepisyvatsya already harder because of gorazdova smaller number of people. Stood next to one Chan at the bumps and grooves in the path of the bus at first was the hand in her skirt touch. Like, on frottage invited. Just moved up to it, I was behind and to the side just to feel that hand in her ass already caress when trasacco bus. And then I feel (and I'm closer then I had not yet pushed), itself at the slightest shakes me back to hand jumps and the crawl begins. So the invitation was accepted. I'm a bit more moved up several times and even dented. It is a pity that her stop was, and it came out.

Right there and felt truhan potenko start. Reached home, promassazhirovat good, sour cream was a lot :)

G
GeRR_Praetorian 30.06.20

RussianQuaker
JUST POBEDONOSTSA - MASTERPIECE!!!!!!!!!!!!!))))))))))

m
matrixua 30.06.20

there are some skolou which cringe?