3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
v1806v 30.06.20 09:40 pm

Afraid to chat and meet girls

Yes, many such was . Proidet over the years . Just razviva confidence . Go to the gym. The occupy sobo ..
in GENERAL, HERE AS IT is at the BOTTOM WHAT to TRICITY HONORABLE ! So I to my years Oh, how many orders of badge of honor natracil. I do not know just where they give.
190 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wolfram carbide 30.06.20

You don Purdy, when you get acquainted...

I
IDarkaxeI 30.06.20

Et individually, my shyness turned into a cheeky arrogance, some in shock, some like. So sho 1 thing to remember: THEY do NOT PRINCESSY and are no different from humans, besides from chicken brain and physiological features

V
Vasek Vasekk 30.06.20

I have the same garbage - this get acquainted with the guys and assign them to date.

h
hardqest 30.06.20

Bro is a gaming site,here is the problem with half of the community,just know that polubes will meet the one that will be FSUs in your zadrotstvo,but only if everything goes by the rules,don't blow yourself relationship.And Yes,the blue helps to flirt,talk when in moderation,and seek no show-off,better sales shops,those without special requests(I know from personal experience).

k
kile[Naturalnyy bolnoy na 30.06.20

Ask your nurse.

b
bazilews 30.06.20

Trevers
Try it with the guys,maybe they will succeed.

l
lookaway 30.06.20

you have all day to rivet threads on the forum?

K
Kevin Oukveyl 30.06.20

Trevers
You have problem with PC or what You topic girls hit?

s
sax2012 30.06.20

I'm 33, one remedy to try - try and try again:) how well it was said in one movie, terrible not failure, but failure in trying, as I once flew by and pretty stupid. So no humor is also important, and in life in General without this tight, good to be able to laugh at themselves like you did:) and move on. And if the fear is under control, then there is a naturalness and a certainty, as a result, the goal is achieved.
But that which is good will very badly:) Our life is a continuous paradoxes, and someone somewhere said it well, love, it's a call to a lesson, and lessons in this area is very hard and cruel, how many stories I know where it all started with great love, and then kill each other all ready.... In General, good luck:) abandon all hope ye who enter here...

s
stalker7162534 30.06.20

Trevers
Yes you are persecuting. You just moaned that three months the girl can not forget.

n
nikita2112 30.06.20

Yes this lemon bot has created and raises the activity on the forum.

H
Hryas 30.06.20

I do fundamentally with no one to meet, because I believe humiliating and beneath their dignity to get acquainted with a woman and run for it and achieve it
Just prefer to jerk off alone

r
rPeBoJL 30.06.20

Hryas
it's natural selection, my friend

H
Hryas 30.06.20

rPeBoJL
AA, of course

L
Le Gaspilleur 30.06.20

Hryas
Hey, small) and prostitutional did not try to drop?

L
Le Gaspilleur 30.06.20

Hryas
ok, 44 wipes to help you...

H
Hryas 30.06.20

Le Gaspilleur
What is 44?

L
Le Gaspilleur 30.06.20

Hryas
Oh, you Shrovetide
you still podkolokolnyi, lol

C
CreMat0ry 30.06.20

hardqest
About girls sellers - vital, like booze :D

t
technopank 30.06.20

Meanwhile, on specialized forums girls.
Are you afraid to communicate and get acquainted with the guys....
People are what they are funny...