3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
v1806v 30.06.20 09:40 pm

Afraid to chat and meet girls

Yes, many such was . Proidet over the years . Just razviva confidence . Go to the gym. The occupy sobo ..
in GENERAL, HERE AS IT is at the BOTTOM WHAT to TRICITY HONORABLE ! So I to my years Oh, how many orders of badge of honor natracil. I do not know just where they give.
190 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gauguin 30.06.20

Hryas
Slash wrote:
I do fundamentally with no one to meet, because I believe humiliating and beneath their dignity to get acquainted with a woman and run for it and achieve it
Green grapes...

M
Mag Otshelnik 30.06.20

Let the Chicks run after us.

L
Le Gaspilleur 30.06.20

Gauguin
well, milk on lips has not yet podoshlo)
PS: you're funny,
Spoilered XD

H
Hryas 30.06.20

Gauguin
Yes, 25 years is still a bit young, green

R
RussianQuaker 30.06.20

Don't know th answer on the question of the author. I will say this, autumn has arrived. Students/the students began to move back and forth on buses. If you know a little bit dynamics and the geography of the city, can be a good idea papounidis in a bus crush. Experience already have some. A couple of times even palilis, because it was careless and unnecessary arrogance :) . Meaning that your okolovenoznoe area exactly who should put on soft buns under the pretext of overcrowding of the bus and its buildup. Well by the way and hand the ass Pat. But not to palitsya with an open palm, very trump to contact the soft part of the Cam which is between the thumb and index finger. There is also a lot of nerve endings, if that.

The main thing is to feel a woman, just like in a relationship. Some under contact begin immediately to look back. With these arrogance should be reduced, because highly suspicious, speak from experience If silent, it is possible to continue to improve audacity is already depending on the overcrowding of the bus. But I have seen and those who would like to flirt :) Are themselves when you change the mode of the bus shifted to be under you, and swinging their (supposedly) more than other standing passengers.

A separate category (very good by the way for these cases) are the persons, standing laiout in their phones. Please note, their shakes more than other passengers. Well, then the hint is clear I guess :) . Still good that strekochet on the bus with a friend. Their first, more rocks, and secondly, they seem to pay less attention to some of the emerging contacts, you never know, a friend she has all the attention :)

L
Lehander 30.06.20

RussianQuaker
Some crap deal

R
RussianQuaker 30.06.20

Lehander
Well, not all the time for me to engage in socially useful activities, business and to the tribeswoman to stalk :)

s
stalker7162534 30.06.20

Wife scored the freezer to overflowing with meats, chicken, chops some and left for two weeks... Dumplings no place to store! Want to eat, die!

L
LuNature 30.06.20

stalker7162534 wrote:
Want to eat, die!
There is no money. But hang in there.

t
the endless misanthropy o 30.06.20

The most blunt, they are interested in any bullshit like, damn, I learned today that one...looks fixico fixico, Carl! 23. So the subject of conversation may be even the presence of foil in chocolate, why some and not others. That is how to talk to a child.

A smart girl, you know on the ears, sit down, and in the power of live thinking and female talkativeness.

R
RussianQuaker 30.06.20

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos wrote:
in the power of live thinking and female talkativeness.
It will be the occasion to offer her *something* to occupy your mouth :)

s
stalker7162534 30.06.20

I beg of you! 90% of your beauty I can get wet wipes.

V
Vapka 30.06.20

stalker7162534
Come on, get out^^

V
Vapka 30.06.20

Terminegger
It is not a fact

d
delphis01 30.06.20

as if there is a definition that like girls or guys. Everything is decided not by one desire, and by some micromoments

t
tovarish comrade 30.06.20

There is one proven way.

d
delphis01 30.06.20

Varka
five thousand can be a prostitute for the night shoot if with a good company, she is also friends will call

d
delphis01 30.06.20

this is where. in Turkey or something, where prostitution the death penalty? who are the prices?

d
delphis01 30.06.20

tovarish comrade
there is no inscription *battle cry*

T
T.T.G 30.06.20

Somewhere povylazili cloud bots...