3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vatsonification 30.06.20 11:12 pm

Update \"Cunning Stunts\" (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Challenge the force of gravity and the tamp face your fears in "the Reckless and stunt" – a surreal racing update for GTA Online, which comes out on Tuesday, July 12.
San Andreas has turned into one big polygon for the competition stunt. Players cut the sky over Los Santos and rushing between blades of turbines on a wind farm RON Alternates. In the new turret machines are worn upside down on pipes and loops, accelerating the accelerators – jumping from trampolines, are divided into several flows to travel different routes and merge back into one, and even fly through a giant ring of fire.
Trampolines, pits, slides and obstacles in each race are selected based on specific types of vehicles, including new supercars, sports cars and motorcycles. And of course, each car in a stylish race livery worthy of a driver who looks like a real Pro, so now you'll get new gear for motocross, racing overalls, helmets and other accessories.
149 Comments
Sort by:
v
vatsonification 30.06.20

A few shots from the trailer regarding the new car:
Supercar like the Bugatti:
Spoiler

New motorcycle:
Spoiler
New CD:
Spoiler
Luxury car, jeep and sports car (plus new clothes):

Another sports car:
Spoiler

A
AntonToxa 30.06.20

Well...

v
vatsonification 30.06.20

Another supercar with a screenshot from the site:
Spoiler

On this screen Tampa?
Spoiler

J
JC Jensen 30.06.20

we can even in this Supplement do not have to grindith loot, and you can just walk in and start playing without drooling

v
vatsonification 30.06.20

JC Jensen
you drive a stock car, while the rest on your own)
I wonder who's throwing you in the last update?

J
JC Jensen 30.06.20

vatsonification
the budget prevented,had no play and carry boxes,and to farm for the new office and cars in Pacifica

v
vatsonification 30.06.20

JC Jensen
And to work as a partner in any way? Why do you have this pain in the ass to be chief?

J
JC Jensen 30.06.20

vatsonification
the bottom line is that I just wanted to be the boss and play with friends,and had to farm,and partner profit quite well, frivolous in the first you first need to find Orgo to take,and secondly there where some 8 or 10 thousand in 15 minutes

v
vatsonification 30.06.20

JC Jensen
Just always have to keep 1-2 million in the account, to be able to buy anything from the next update

J
JC Jensen 30.06.20

vatsonification
well right now I have already prepared poltorashku,the suit should be enough :D

t
t830x 30.06.20

.ZA_MIR. probably will be happy with the fit ramps and other Goodies for racing

v
vatsonification 30.06.20

t830x
Just like he mostly races without ramp rides. But his friends-creature I hope will do something interesting

While I liked these shoes:
Spoiler

A
Andryuha 30.06.20

But this update in terms of cars I like more. At least that added to the legends rally.
First, it's the famous Audi Quattro - and the design is similar, and the fact that this machine produced by the company Obey (GTA'shnaya parody of Audi) - confirms this.
Quattro Screenshots

The following legend rally - Lancia Stratos. Judging by the fact that the back is written Lampadati (GTA'shnaya parody Maserati) - it is precisely from this company. Funny, Lanicu released under the logo of Maserati, but at the same time - that Lancia, Maserati that are subsidiaries of Fiat, so far the Apple fell, and apparently Roxterm corny too lazy to come up with a new brand in his universe for one car. And by the way, as the Stratos - this car will probably be animated closing lights (the ZR-350 and Banshee made a friend), because in the trailer went options both open and closed headlights. But, supposedly, this machine will be called the Meteor. Perhaps those who played GTA 2, I remember a gang as SRS Scientists from the second district. They traveled on the yellow car Meteor, which, again, is based on the Lancia Stratos.
Screenshots Of Meteor

Then we have the CD, well, really looks like a Fiat 500. And, apparently on the basis of the version of the Abarth, so expect something similar to Issi in terms of handling, only faster.
Skrinshotik Fiat 500
What do we have next? Oh Yes, whips, looks like a Lexus LFA. Presumably, it will be Karin - GTA'shnoy parody of Toyota and Lexus dochurku.
Screenshots of the Lexus LFA

Next - do not know on what basis this motocross bike with powerful tires and form factor, like a chopper, but I have dramatically increased libido from it.
Screen papaaloa motorcycle
On two rally truck, just like in the rally Paris-Dakar. Coil Brawler can throw xD. Damn, if we put two legends of the rally, two pickups of the Dakar rally - I'll just scream if it will also be the comeback rally truck DUNE, Ala KAMAZ MASTER.
Screenshots of rally pickups

And, of course, a racing car in the spirit of those that ride their races LeMans 24. In a sense, a companion X80 Proto. Except that the last one is a concept for the auto show and the new car - the current car to the race track.
Screenshots of racing car

_
_DooM_ 30.06.20

Where to put it all? The garage is no W for a long time.

v
victorzh 30.06.20

Andrei
Great review! Plus.
Forgot one of the bike - he looks reminds me of the legendary BMW GS (people - Gus). Following the logic of the prophets, the bike may be brand Ubermacht.
Spoiler

Very VERY much hope that the rally cars can be purchased without racing coloring pages.

A
Andryuha 30.06.20

victorzh
Likely to be like Massacro and Jester separately will sell racing and stock versions. Or, you would be stupid to impose, as the paint work on the similarity of Windsor. Oh well - I also hope that it will be possible to buy the car without any stickers sponsors. Well touring bike in the spirit of the BMW looks quite nice. Perhaps calling Manchez, just like crossover of GTA: Liberty City Stories xD

Oh, and someone else was talking about a modified Tampa - Yes, similar, but more understated, and somewhat resembles Hoonicorn Ken Block.

S
S-e-v-e-n 30.06.20

Long live TrackMania and Waldron from CRU. The game is gorgeous, Wang dofigischa posts and tracks Ala check out my parody of the Spa or the Nurburgring

A
Andryuha 30.06.20

By the way, in the trailer and the promo showed only vehicle 11 so, while they say that they will be added to the game 13. So, expect another 2 Grand sweets some.

Oh, and the supercar with a promo saying that he looks like a Mclaren F1 GTR and the Saleen S7. So, theoretically, it could be the second car from Progen.

v
vatsonification 30.06.20

Andrei
Perhaps you saw here:
Spoiler

A
Andryuha 30.06.20

vatsonification
Nope, VIDOS Boss I looked later, and nothing new, except that in a trailer of said cars 13, have not heard. I prefer gta.wikia.com - read that the car is similar to these two, although the very dull they resemble them.