3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vatsonification 30.06.20 11:12 pm

Update \"Cunning Stunts\" (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Challenge the force of gravity and the tamp face your fears in "the Reckless and stunt" – a surreal racing update for GTA Online, which comes out on Tuesday, July 12.
San Andreas has turned into one big polygon for the competition stunt. Players cut the sky over Los Santos and rushing between blades of turbines on a wind farm RON Alternates. In the new turret machines are worn upside down on pipes and loops, accelerating the accelerators – jumping from trampolines, are divided into several flows to travel different routes and merge back into one, and even fly through a giant ring of fire.
Trampolines, pits, slides and obstacles in each race are selected based on specific types of vehicles, including new supercars, sports cars and motorcycles. And of course, each car in a stylish race livery worthy of a driver who looks like a real Pro, so now you'll get new gear for motocross, racing overalls, helmets and other accessories.
149 Comments
Sort by:
v
victorzh 30.06.20

Andrei
This ProGen and will be. In the network appeared the screenshots in 4K resolution on them you can consider the inscription. And the bike, which I above called Ubermacht really is Nagasaki (also seen on a 4K screen).

B
BIG SEXY BUNNY 30.06.20

Andrei
More like a Mclaren f1 longtail than the f1 gtr.

A
Andryuha 30.06.20

BIG Sexy Bunny
Well, GTR is also produced in the version of the Longtail. And, not that he and long-tailed to me.
victorzh
Well. Then the second Progen will appear in the game. Ironic that 8th July was a year old update Ill Gotten Gains: Part II that brought us Progen T20, and now a year and 4 days out on the game, which gives us a second Progen in the game. About Nagasaki - what. Finally a second two-wheeled motorcycles from this company (I used to have a Carbon RS). Well, like he, in fact, Working on motorcycles nose in the air, such as those that produce Husquarna, KTM, Honda and so forth... But because the name of Nagasaki, a parody of the Kawasaki in the GTA universe (though none of their bikes and kadrikov not based on a Kawasaki), it is presumably created on the basis of motorcycle Kawasaki KLX 450 Dakar.

h
han298 30.06.20

13 new cars! I last daubach 7-70 not bought, because the garage is dumb, and then there's 13 pieces... No, well, shame rocky, if at least 1 garage will not add...

A
Andryuha 30.06.20

han298
Well, you'll have to either sell all of the annoying and unused, or hope that it will add new garage. The two vacant garage - as it is not threatened yet.

h
han298 30.06.20

Andrei
And as they sell out? Toad strangling. Already about 15 cars, satunini in the garage benny is, and tuning each flew about 1.5-2 million... the Classics is the current sell off... Well, besides the whole don't want to merge, and 2-3 machines sold will not be saved if the new above as many as 13!

A
Andryuha 30.06.20

han298
Yes, and nothing... Usually, every time when I got some kind of update, I'm not even all the cars bought, and only the most liked, and the rest only waste a single through the trainers and all... But, here in the trailer and all the promo they showed 11 and are still 2 of some, and all 11 shows I wanted. With any update, this was not.

v
victorzh 30.06.20

Andrei
I usually buy all the new cars (interesting!) - if not immediately, but gradually sure will test each. But about every second then sell because not like everything, but I keep just sank down in soul. But garages are really hard, there is a problem.

M
McEclipse 30.06.20

garbage renewal
again cars greinke
it is better to be single DLTS did

A
A.R.1 30.06.20

Interesting of course the update is coming (kind of a mixture trekmanii and fletaute), but the question is how to implement it. Sane physics in gtao, and a fortiori, no bugs and lags also will not go away, and possibly will be added.
About the new garages\apartments, since half a year ago was infa(though rather hearing), but still nothing added. Looks like I'll have to create a second character and just for garages.
Also interested in the cost of a new vehicle, but would not get the money as lowriders.

ps
it is rather a prototype with Дайтоны24 (and the like), rather than Le Mans
Spoiler

- дайтона24

- this is with the Argentine Champ, but it does not matter

A
A.R.1 30.06.20

McEclipse
while money with online drip, then it is not necessary to wait for something new and global.
I do, since the release of the robbery, waiting for something like this, or they continue, but it will not. High, modes and stuff with the vehicle will add, and not soon, considering the frequency of release of the latest update.

M
McEclipse 30.06.20

A. R. 1
Yes it is clear...
Rockstar disappointed me=( all of their DLC is aimed only at sucking money, and those who do not buy the cards they ban.
To buy their game won't

A
Andryuha 30.06.20

victorzh
Well, it is hoped that it will add showroom 100500 wheelbarrows, where it will be possible to fold them. Unless, of course, is in a building where you can have such a huge interior for storage of vehicles.

v
victorzh 30.06.20

Andrei
In industrial areas - more than enough. The main thing that after Pegasus, the call is not made :))

Porazglyadyvat I have screenshots in 4K. Here is the car, I suspect there will be new luxury car brand Overflod (in the real world - Koenigsegg):
Spoiler
I believe the car will be based on the models Koenigsegg Agera/Regera. In the above picture may not be very visible, but to find this car on other screens and in different angles quite easily. Sidewall - one to one Regera. Thus we finally get for the second supercar from both Progen and Overflod, and Progen will add older model regarding RL-prototype already existing in the game of T20, and Overflod - relatively newer prototype Entity FX. Interestingly, the prices...

h
han298 30.06.20

Andrei
I was plagued by vague doubts that will add garages to the basement of the offices of organizations... I don't know about other places, but my office, which is the most expensive,(I do not remember, or rather don't know how it's called) has several congresses in an underground garage, which by default is inactive now... And judging by the size of this skyscraper garage space there should be a giant. So if these garages will add a - MB the size of the garage in the office will be directly dependent on its steepness. (read - value)

A
Andryuha 30.06.20

victorzh
Well, let's say the cost of a Formula 1 car for the whole season be about 15 million bucks. Race car racing Le Mans, which drove in some season of some recent years, you can buy 1.5-2 million dollars. Although some legendary racing car, soaked time could cost more. For example, the Ford GT40 of the 60-ies, which won a shitload of races, will cost 11 million. But, this is just the real numbers. In the game their own way establishes a Rockstar. Lamborghini Sesto Elemento limited edition, cost their owners from 2.2 to 2.9 million dollars. Zentorno is worth 3/4 of a million only.

v
victorzh 30.06.20

The update came out
Emperor ETR1 - 1 995 000
Progen Tyrus - 2 550 000
Annis RE-78 - 2 475 000
Obey Omnis - 701 000
Lampadati Tropos Rallye - 816 000
Grotti Brioso R/A - 155 000
Vapid Trophy Truck - 550 000
Vapid Desert Truck - 695 000
Nagasaki BF400 - 95 000
Western Gargolye - 120 000
The total cost available at the moment TC is 10 152 000.
Racing the coloring can be removed in LS Customs.
Available racing cars in the coloring of the single (Piswasser Dominator, etc.). For consolers free for Pcra for the money (but moderate). With these coloring is not removed.
Racing stuff is expensive, the suits are 70-100 kilobaksov.
New slots NO garages.

t
t830x 30.06.20

Spoiler

K
Kapellimestari 30.06.20

Cunning Stunts ==> Stunning Cunts

A
Alex Hawk 30.06.20

Funny size.
Spoiler