3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vatsonification 30.06.20 11:12 pm

Update \"Cunning Stunts\" (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Challenge the force of gravity and the tamp face your fears in "the Reckless and stunt" – a surreal racing update for GTA Online, which comes out on Tuesday, July 12.
San Andreas has turned into one big polygon for the competition stunt. Players cut the sky over Los Santos and rushing between blades of turbines on a wind farm RON Alternates. In the new turret machines are worn upside down on pipes and loops, accelerating the accelerators – jumping from trampolines, are divided into several flows to travel different routes and merge back into one, and even fly through a giant ring of fire.
Trampolines, pits, slides and obstacles in each race are selected based on specific types of vehicles, including new supercars, sports cars and motorcycles. And of course, each car in a stylish race livery worthy of a driver who looks like a real Pro, so now you'll get new gear for motocross, racing overalls, helmets and other accessories.
149 Comments
Sort by:
M
MiGamer86 30.06.20

vatsonification
As much as 5 pieces.

t
t830x 30.06.20

All this bugs the app - if hodish in a suit with a helmet on his head - after the death of the helmet disappears.

As well as bug - after the race on the new tracks from cliffhanger of the race is taken physics and crashed into the into Hosh - pers sits firmly and does not fall.
Here's a look at the video (21 minute) this moment - with a simple bike I sat on the cliff and away, before taking part in the race on a new track

D
DjFly 30.06.20

26.07.2016 added 3 wheelbarrows, 1 suit and 5 new race tracks

G
Gta Story 30.06.20

the new SUV was disappointing. body tuning only the roof. and that's all. the machine is not bad, not bad rides, but doesn't look good. huge body on wheels of the scooter

A
Andryuha 30.06.20

Gta Story
Hmm... so Used to tuning, and its absence is considered a sign of poverty..

G
GTAFlash91 30.06.20

Editor to create stunt race will be released only on August 2. And Rockstar is already 23 stunt race created by users. They've now create such a race ? why then need an editor if you can create

A
Andryuha 30.06.20

GTAFlash91
WMS is all sorts mazhoristy testers with the thieves access to the content.

G
Gta Story 30.06.20

the updates are buggy recklessly, again you need to refill ammo in the amount of 199 995

A
Andryuha 30.06.20

Another week on the nose, and one more Tuesday releases, respectively. All the cars that were perhaps unlocked, leaving only the editor of the stunt levels and maybe another couple of tracks. But, since I already unlocked 4 of the vehicle, previously available only for persons who crossed over from consoles of the old generation - it is possible (though naive) to believe that the Duke O'Death, Marshall, Go Go Monkey Blista, Dodo, Kraken, and soon, and not much time also unlocks.

h
han298 30.06.20

Andrei
Duke O'Death and the Go Go Monkey Blista is not available to anyone online, including those coming from consoles players. Only cheaters can use them to go online, and then in the garage they do not deliver... and the rest of the cars that right now unblocked, was also not available to anyone online.

A
Andryuha 30.06.20

han298
Well, then, may very well make available. I would like to master Duke O'Death, although he in fact loses Kuruma and Insurgent. Because you can only shoot straight through the window you can shoot the driver, and can withstand only two explosions (although that was enough to run away from those who like to shoot a RPG). But still looks enticing. I like Marshall more than Liberator - too would not refuse. Dodo - who could resist a plane that can land on water and on land... Well, Kraken - you can, of course, on the map to find the standard sub (once found right in the boat yard), but the Kraken looks obviously more impressive.
Oh, and there are rumors about the upcoming update, which is a kind of spiritual successor to The Lost and Damned. If you really will direct a large biker update - I doubt that those 6 million that I have accumulated, I'll spend in large quantities. Because, first of all, obviously it will be a lot of choppers and bobber, and it is unlikely any of them will touch the soul, as well simple bikes will obviously be less (unless, of course, will not be equal division clubs of copperised and lovers of simple bikes). Well, if you all the same and release some of the bike, which sosnet as a dad, and Akuma (I hope some Superbike series NRG), he will be in your shopping list. But really, I'm sure I'll add a few (possibly) interesting cars, but clearly not in the class of supercars, because they do not corresponds to the biker theme (unless, of course, rocky does not want to once again shave you've stood a couple of shark cards, releasing a couple of machines for 2+ Leman). Oh well... Will take the hype to kaskaderskoy... And the hype is any update about a month after the release, and then received some news about the upcoming patch, and see what kind of Goodies we are preparing for rocky really.

h
han298 30.06.20

Andrei
I have all these TS, which you have listed there... And I must say that they are absolutely useless...) Is that the Bigfoot can occasionally be off, and that in the passive, and then immediately gets it from an RPG...)
P. S. don't know about you, but I'm waiting for when they finally give at least the 6 second garage, and even better, to the General restriction on the number of huts was removed... And then all these new cars is all well and good, but that's only to put them nowhere to go. What about bikes - I don't like them. I'm more cars respect, and given the lack of places, can't afford such luxuries as the extra bike.) A car is likely to finally razluchat The Lost MC Slamvan Vapid. She has right now, the current in the garage it does not deliver.

A
Andryuha 30.06.20

han298
Well, Bigfoot I have, but Liberator. And he doesn't even have any headlights. And Marshall got. And though the night, especially in the city, and the light in the game, but still want to have a lighted area while riding. About the garage - I don't know about others, but I would like not just 6-second garage - I'd like a garage like Jay Leno in size. For okay, 6 garage, is cool, but not for long. A maximum of one renewal, and then whining about the 7th garage. The removal of the limit with the number of garages, of course, sounds nicer and you can enjoy collecting cars in periods of calm. But I think to have a huge hangar as one place in which you can spicate his entire collection would be many times nicer than to have scattered all over the map garages, and remember in which of them need a car. You can certainly call the mechanic, flipping everything in the garage, but it's not too much roll.
And about the bikes - also not a fan, but damn if the game added an exact replica Ducati Apogee - I'd piss herself with joy.

_
_DooM_ 30.06.20

Gta Story
Don't buy full ammo, and take only what you need. I have the same problem that after going to some mission all the bullets disappear.

G
Gta Story 30.06.20

_DooM_
I would not say that I have a lot of weapons. micro PP, special carbine, heavy sniper rifle, heavy machine gun. + grenades, stickies, grenades and gas. why not go missing ammunition heavy weapons. minigun, rocket launcher, grenade launcher and RPG available. but it is not always convenient. or rather not at all in the subject. when I'm in the car I have nothing to shoot. the first time I had to pay 200 K. or something. I don't remember. at first I thought to change the session, or go single. it did not help. I had to buy all this ammo. and that time again it's all gone, well except heavy weapons. again bought at 200 K. and the hell with it. money in bulk.
a couple of times gone heavy suit. wanted to buy, but it turns out he is not used. I had to re-save it in the clothing slot. another pers not wearing a helmet when getting on a bike. I guess it all goes when will all the cars from the updates.

han298 wrote:
Except that Bigfoot can occasionally be off,
you're talking about a big foot you say? I looked at all the sites, there was nothing. there is one big foot that you can take in the race. don't remember how it's called. on the wild forests or something, or something like that. blue this big. with the American flag. you about this car say? it is not for sale

t
t830x 30.06.20

Gta Story
this liberator and it is available only during the 4th of July

G
Gta Story 30.06.20

t830x
shit

v
vatsonification 30.06.20

Andrei
But the point of having a huge collection of cars, if they don't drive? I had to sell the three top luxury car (T20, Osiris, Zentorno) to buy one of the new things. I am now happy that garages no clutter. Single garage cleaned out completely, and I got tired of scrolling a list of the vehicle before the robbery, or when you select cars for the race.

s
speedpro666 30.06.20

vatsonification
I agree.I do not understand this strange desire:Buy anything that moves and push to the garage.At the moment it makes sense to have at least one ride vehicle,each of the six classes,which are held stunt racing.Everything else will just be a dusting.

M
MiGamer86 30.06.20

speedpro666
If you participate regularly. Otherwise, these machines will be dusting
Never bought machines for technical purposes. Just for fun and because they liked it.