3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cheburashka 09.07.20 08:40 pm

Impressions of the game (Might and Magic: Heroes 7)

Well my fellow maniacs epic seriii :)) , here came the long-awaited denechek happened , out of all anticipated seventh part of the toy that same release it is mercy I suggest to discuss the toy :))
Let's go :))))
78 Comments
Sort by:
d
doverAthletic 09.07.20

PlayGround.ru

S
Skywinder 09.07.20

I can't find decent reviews about the game, only about the beta test. Write to anyone,pliz, and it feels like she never left. The point of playing is, or things like with the 6th part?

I
Ivasik 09.07.20

The first full reviews will appear in the evening, when people behind a computer sit.

a
anti_Alien 09.07.20

doverAthletic
These reviews are mostly from inept ever, who can't key from steam in yupley to drive.

T
The_Mpower 09.07.20

optimization uzhos, Opera 4 gig, gtx 550, phenom 2 x4 965 3.4 ghz, all low 20 fps in the game, run the crap

E
Erviten 09.07.20

Passed the first story mission, quite interesting. Graphics were good, the plot is clearly not a card game. Just saying: on heroes 3 is NOT LIKE any drop, more like the fifth. Someone may disappoint the city and its interface. BUT! the creatures are great and the combat is interesting. Overall playable, I give it an 8 out of 10.
Settings on high except volumetric lighting, fps 45-60.
The system is this: Win 10 Pro 64-bit, Intel Core i5 4690K, 8GB DDR3 RAM, GeForce GTX 750Ti 2 GB.
The percent load of maximum 45% and video card at 100%.

R
Richard Inkheart 09.07.20

Fps sags often that a little angry. Crooked animation in combat, creatures react to the bumps with light brake.
And so, like a good idea. I think the next 2-3 patch everything will tighten up ( which is not good, again sent out the crude product).

X
XBoy360 09.07.20

Richard Change
Oh, and the beta is launched, and still to bring will be a year yet. Then you release a DLC where it adds new creatures, then change the balance patches will start again, bugs, etc.

b
bosser24071 09.07.20

Not an ardent fan of the series. In part 3 papal and not as a FAP. I will say this (after 1.5 hours in the game), heroes 3 - 8/10, characters 5 - 6\10, heroes 6 - -(minus)10/10, heroes 7 - 8-9/10

J
Jino_man 09.07.20

normal, do not pull with the third part but still nothing

n
nikit-vol 09.07.20

Reviews little already played enough in the beta and was obsuzhdalis )

g
gloccc 09.07.20

Odd even by cash this part , as well as the sixth . Better third part was nothing and would not go

_
_Y_ 09.07.20

Well, here for example my impressions from the release version. Tested\playing with a friend on this configuration: Intel Core i7-3770K, 16GB - DDR3, Nvidia GeForce 780 Ti, the game has been installed on the HDD (you license), all parameters were put on the highest. Let's start from the beginning. Optimization plus graphics (this is an integral aspect of the two). Run the game to download as it seemed to me quite long (but this is my personal opinion), and the same rate of uploading will continue, even though you choose item Company even Single player. Next was a test of several cards from the Single player. Graphics are nice, but not on all maps, but still she formed a couple of years at 10 outdated. Still do not understand the choice of developers in favor of the engine"Unreal Engine 3, you could already on the fourth gash. Especially not like the vegetation, all as samilenko something or even say pale. On snowy maps, the same. More or less decent look of the card where there is desert, where everything is bright and fine (sand palmochki). Well, still nothing look water and volcanic lava. Other objects whether it's chests of gold or experience, stables, trading posts (markets) etc. look in General at the level of the fourth part. With all this, the game managed to slow down a little. This was particularly noticeable when passing the enemy before entering into battle, as there was a slight drop in FPS when moving through the water. Now about the gameplay. The developers claimed that their game will be very similar to the iconic Heroes of Might and Magic III, and that during the creation of the game they will closely communicate with the fans, but it was not there.... During the developers spoke closely only with the fans Might & Magic Heroes VI. This is evident from the cover design and ending with the concept of the game. Let's just say that mistakes Might & Magic Heroes VI. The interface of the castle is 2.5 D, the construction in 2D. In the construction of buildings give us a choice of what to build. Ie for example you can build a building for the economy of the castle (for example storage resource) or a building which will increase the growth of creatures, or you can build a building to improve the protection of the castle. Each race is respectively different. In principle, a good innovation. The development of the beings represented in the likeness of Might & Magic Heroes VI. First we have the creature on the first level, after the improvement increase the characteristics of creatures, plus there any additional skill. In principle, everything is simple and clear. We can choose (as in Heroes of Might and Magic V) in one turn being the first level in the transition to the second. Ie has a choice (though not always) of two buildings and two types of creatures (each with its own skill). The development of the hero presented -wheel. In the wheel of several sectors is divided into three levels. You can develop in one sector, so just a few. Who played the Heroes of Might and Magic V, he probably remembers, there was utility Skillwheel, here it what it looks like the wheel of development. Battles take place step by step and very reminiscent of the battles of Might & Magic Heroes VI. Unfortunately from there moved one thing, many creatures in one turn can overcome more than half of the playing field. Well, so basically, the creatures look nice, the animation blows, the victory, of death look pretty good. The hero as in the fifth part can either punch or cast a spell. The expense of these spells. Basically, they look quite simple and dull (although there are exceptions). At the moment, the game 5 out of 10. When finished with patches and Addons, it is likely to be a solid 5.5 (no more). Of course, I have a lot of things not listed on the little things. This new resources, and the destruction of buildings on the map (bridges), the new creatures in the castle instead of the old, not to mention creatures support, etc. But in principle it's all the little things, in which it is necessary to understand yourself and decide they have the benefit of for the series or evil. Still say (and many here on the PG note) that the game is not at all similar Heroes of Might and Magic III. However, there are characters from the third part, and fifth, too. By the way the plot is the main company, not quite bad, at least in the first two story missions. But the majority loves this series of games is not for the company, and for a single player or with a friend or friends on the net or a computer. And here lies a few unpleasant surprises. Firstly there is no map generator. The second of these cards very very little. And third AI computer goes a long time, even though you put his maximum speed, though the speed of the game. And if you generalize everything in the game just to play a long time does not work, all as boring and dull. In General I do everything, although you could rivet the sheet even more.

S
Shepard 09.07.20

And how to dig in heroes 7? In 3 missions in the campaign for the Light you need to dig up the Grail, Its location I discovered, and how to dig, did not understand.

b
bairen 09.07.20

best of heroes 3 and the point

K
Kir Gold 09.07.20

Didn't like the music, and the voice acting of the monsters and effects in General, sags in places up to 30 fps(although do not care for it), count on the card not really, the fifth part looks even nicer now (plus there's the scaling of objects and the locks were normal). The monster models in the fighting is done well, the new game is difficult to call because it's the same sad 6 part only with more attractive content.

V
Valentin_K 09.07.20

Played heroes before, from the very first.
What to say on a new part - faked. Judging by the content of the game is a budget game at some point was cut, unfortunately. This is evident in the lack of animations, verified interesting conversations, filling the world with details of optimization and lack of modern graphical bells and whistles (I have the feeling that the final build was so unoptimized that the modern graphical features just did not add because not one computer would not pulled), the use of art cities instead of 3D models (and in fact the visualization of the city has always been one of the most interesting components of the game), etc.

But that's the very introductory story into the world is very interested, it is felt that the Central idea of the story was invented by the master. But unfortunately, though curious how it will end, not ready to play, that is. There are plenty of other games more attracting at the moment. And hardly will in the future, because I feel the game is filled only by 50%, and razbaby certainly not be in the patches to add the second 50 %, except that the optimize and a little powder.

m
mius 09.07.20

Shеpard
In the book of spells - treasure hunt

m
mius 09.07.20

Try to formulate your impression of the game.

I'll start with a summary and then the details. I would say that the series time to finish. Nothing new to invent impossible. And new good - even more so. After first was second, adding heaps of variety. After the second or third with an even greater variety. And then the campaign, the well has dried up. In this genre, the third was perfect. And I would not like to compare the next part with the third - it's bad taste to some. Just more to come up with nothing. Just to paint a more beautiful figure? This will please the first half hour, then still familiar. And what's the point again and again to play almost the same, just with a different sauce, and not always successful? Whatever part has not come out somehow, I'm sure that it will be the same, the view in profile. Genre don't seem to accept innovation. And this is important, no matter how it was sad.

Now in pieces. Graphics. Graph interest on a few initial hours of play. Then the tradition but mencinsky of gameshow everything on low, so the computer is not blazing, speed to the max and play until blue in the face. So almost do not care for it. But it should be noted that the units beautiful. And card was a big mess, and left her. Even in the third part she is more filthy than in the second.

Music. Pecalosa. I'm a huge fan of the music of the characters, the second part I even at one time in seduce in the car chase. When in the third part the music has kept the same style, but also constantly quoted leitmotives from the second I jumped to the ceiling. In the fourth preserved the genre, but almost lost style. The fifth through the present style disappeared altogether, replaced by a vague unprincipled violins, of which in any music library for video editing you can find tons. I listened to the soundtrack of the seventh. The quote was only one: in the Academy a piece of Might & Magic 7 from location Barrow Downs. Fuck you, Rob king along with Paul Romero. Would do each time covering the second part - I would even separate albums with the soundtrack I bought.

Balance - we will see. If everything is OK, we will play.

Gameplay. As I wrote, the same characters. The three of you, four if, six if - the principle is the same. And once again there is the same cake got a little tired. This is the main problem of the characters.

And the last one. This is the last thing that could save this show. Because once churned out hundreds of shooters with similar gameplay. I'm talking about the story. Interesting story with nonlinearity (Yes she, her mother even in the SECOND part of heroes was shaggy in ' 96!!!), with unexpected twists and at least in a well developed world. What we see in the seven? Slag, slag nesecery. King Ivan's disturbed about something. Come to his advisers (advisers of the warring races!) and they say, well, Vanya, come on we will tell you right now six of incoherent and meaningless stories, and then you will go and confidence will do... well... what were going to do, we don't much remember what it was you were. In a world in which even maps of the area no! Does anyone know the map of Auchan (Ashan, these damn it)? A map of Erathia and Antagarich for example, I know. And in parts up to 3 characters and up to 7 at M&M was an awesome world. Each game was the plot, with an interesting development, the choice with intrigue. Like you, though, the realization that you find the ancient weapon and it is nothing like Blaster! Blaster in the most medieval and magical of all Bhsec! And that cigany (that is, the demons) - even strangers. And the world was flat early, with the forces of light on the one hand, and the forces of darkness with another, then this world (Xeen) took and turned into a ball so that all the evil left inside, under the ground. Well damn, that's cool. And it's the dawn the story of game development! As you can imagine that after 20 years in the continuation of this series is such a story impotence!

Summary No. 2. Who wants a new challenge in the style of the characters - most likely will start a new map in the room. Even if the balance seven would be good, all the same, well nakoy Fig raping the computer, so he had to put all this useless beauty? Beginners will appreciate the level of graphics, as already seen enough of wizards and their ilk with their photorealistic. Just fans of the series as soon as I see the first story mission, so just give up and go drink vodka with grief. In General, if the seventh characters or bad - no they do not need to be. And I don't need.

j
jsilverst 09.07.20

Now all criticized the new games, all right. When out Heroes 3, the only components developed and all
it was a novelty. Game fit on one CD, and now tens of gigabytes and all fed up.
Remember the first of heroes, Gothic, Diablo, civilization, etc. played 5-10 times, and now only once.
You can see the reserves are exhausted.