3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cheburashka 09.07.20 08:40 pm

Impressions of the game (Might and Magic: Heroes 7)

Well my fellow maniacs epic seriii :)) , here came the long-awaited denechek happened , out of all anticipated seventh part of the toy that same release it is mercy I suggest to discuss the toy :))
Let's go :))))
78 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shadow-live 09.07.20

principle is not bad
but damn
where is the PDF? or I have it prokopakis?
further
yubiki couldn't draw the animation of the mouth advisors in the beginning? they sit like statues? or it's as a comic? then it was not necessary to do 3D in the start menu would have made 2D and it would be the rules)
the plot......Yes, the plot.....without playing the rest of the parts and without going into ENT, play in a company sense alas no(

K
Kazipuka 09.07.20

a bunch of bugs I haven't seen

J
JackLip48 09.07.20

Disappointed....certainly better than 6, but worse than 5-x and 3-x manifold.....

N
NightHawkreal 09.07.20

I heard the game is unreasonably greedy to sistemkam?

V
Valius 09.07.20

As the opinions in the Internet radically differ, then decided not to wait for patches and immediately see what's what. Played a couple of the campaign maps mages - the impressions are mixed, but generally positive. The visual gameplay is pretty close to the 6-th part, i.e. nothing revolutionary, I did not see, but did not expect, in fact. But many mechanics are brand new. Many new or reworked old creatures with completely different abilities. Brand new skill tree, and quite fancy at first (personally, I was a little confused seeing him, and had long been studied, especially the mechanics of metamerie). Innovations in tactical battles - there were attacks from the flank and rear damage multipliers, calculate all the bonuses and penalties of the damage types and resistance. Shelter, I think, the 6th was, but then sort of did full and partial cover behind obstacles on the battlefield. Well, reworked the mechanics Fusiliers - now the range of the straight arrow is calculated not on the cells, and the size field (half - full arrow, and the fields are different sizes). Returned many different resources, however this is not the sulphur, mercury and gems, and their analogues (not yet realized what is the fundamental difference). Well more than not yet fully understand, because I play slowly, for example, the system of urban governance. About the plot too early to say on first impressions.

And the negative would not very convenient camera which, I thought, far too placed, and the approach she's uncomfortable changing the angle. Yet sometimes you want the camera to rotate, but alas - not. Also noticed a few technical bugs during the tactical battles (the strange behavior of the illumination areas move, strange animation for some units, 1 time the picture in the battle turned into krakozyabry some, but caused menu - restarted the battle and everything was OK). Overall, nothing critical, just hurts my eyes.

About optimization - didn't notice anything serious. Playing on high settings, lags and freezes have not noticed - quite comfortable. Long loading only at startup of the game is very long, but good screensavers are skipat by default. Then when you start a new map or loading from the menu is also a bit loaded, but not so long (30 seconds max). During the card all downloads are very fast. Long moves of the AI are also not noticed, although maybe I have not yet came across such a number of opponents to make their moves were really long, but we'll see.

And few words about AI - it is a bit strange. Sometimes acts very smart, and sometimes just stupidly unrealistic. And during combat with an enemy hero - after each restart the fight, he may behave quite differently, using other spells.

B
Big_Yar 09.07.20

bairen
I agree.
I think you have to wait for patches, maybe in the process make a normal optimization.

S
SIRRUS02 09.07.20

In the campaign it is better not to play until you fix the bugs...
Playing singles. And regulations

F
Fedor1986 09.07.20

Guys, tell me where you can buy the game, I realize that she is already howling on sale

G
GyJIeBeR 09.07.20

-Similar to 5, that's good
City as 3 , but with a dull(without taste) is bad
-Music is not yet cracked Izuminka ( ) this is a masterpiece , is there something similar in 7?
Icons of the 6 this hat is trash.
-The plot of XS.
-Gameplay like the rules
-Optimize as usual hat.
-Bugs
-Half fractions half of the no - hat
-A bunch of DLS-hat

-Put the map into 4 players, 3 AI went about 10 sec +- sometimes quickly, sometimes 10-15 seconds , a speed faster than a 5 close to the speed 3, but if the game will optimize and patches patches, DLS, DLS, to play online will be comfortable is good.
And is it possible for pirates to play online , using the same tungl?

so Yes, the game is slightly above average, somewhere 7 points. With an interference fit. At the time of release..

S
Sitis133 09.07.20

I read the reviews - went to play 3 characters.

G
GyJIeBeR 09.07.20

I have the incentive, can be cut, XS the as game go, played 50 hours there and is sick) they are out of date morally and physically, or is it fake yubisofta, no DLS, with bagnolini sieges, etc.

V
Valington 09.07.20

sometime in April, I wrote first,they were just the first (i.e. few people about them something bad to remember),the second was better than the first,the third were the most Orthodox,the fourth on the fan,the fifth to the surprise of many was not so bad,and then there were those who mention do not deserve,seventh MB will be better than the previous one (whose mention taboo),but is also likely to be a complete corner
Did not buy the game and beta test in this I was not convinced,bought torrent edishn,after 30 minutes of arkania and eye rolling (even I will not write that wrong),carried to the HENNA away and ran back HoMM3 HD+,here is an Orthodox game,brought to mind!

I
Ilyha6666 09.07.20

standards I standards and you standards?

F
Fedor1986 09.07.20

Similar to 5 characters, with slightly improved graphics and slow-thinking heroes AI. In my opinion, the 6 will be better.

K
Konstantinum 09.07.20

the best 5-I the first three pixel Tetris

T
Tier69 09.07.20

Again, I razacharovan. Boring, balanced, full of vinigret was not in, I'm 3rd CEO in one breath passed, and then I started about the wolf story to drive so for 3 days already sitting for an hour I have enough and everything is boring, I don't have interest to finish the campaign. Optinate looks fine although I have a PC not weak, but on a Laptop ASUS ROG G751JT when zakanchivaet fps drops to 20, in the hospitals quickly. Good thing I pre-ordered and bought the game, and decided to first torrent version of the play, with the current price of the dollar I'm sure this game will not buy well it is not worth it. My rating of 6\10 of these 3 points is the RETURN of Monsters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D
Dark537 09.07.20

PPC the complexity of the company sharpened for the mentally retarded baby. Flint untill the AI does not understand where his slipped and why!)))Meaning, the company also committed to the previously described point.

Z
Zewer 09.07.20

the dialogue is shit, no optimization, the game is dross
yubiki not disappoint

O
Oleg_Ivanych 09.07.20

After losing almost a day and a half, and after reading the reviews on decent sites... I have it for my collection not buy! Yes nice many of the points made!
But playing for the Alliance on the second mission scoring on the installation of women as najemnicy and going through you know that Gloria can't stop!

For a day and a half passed for a few companies.....

It guys.... A hundred years ago came up as brow playing to guide and not to make something that will not allow you to pass the mission!

My verdict 6 out of 10 D. Biebers (when obosalas)

K
Kazipuka 09.07.20

about the patches: we heard?