3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cheburashka 09.07.20 08:40 pm

Impressions of the game (Might and Magic: Heroes 7)

Well my fellow maniacs epic seriii :)) , here came the long-awaited denechek happened , out of all anticipated seventh part of the toy that same release it is mercy I suggest to discuss the toy :))
Let's go :))))
78 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shadow-Death 09.07.20

Lost 8 hours... While the game suitable... the Fight will be interesting vyakuyu flanking attacks, etc. Magic not yet clear, a little... because I play as a warrior in the company T. E. In General, the game lives up to expectations))) I'll have to try the battle, then share even more complete impressions...

S
Sitis133 09.07.20

In addition to 3,played again in 6x heroes:half a day played and blew.Set of 7x and 6x now after this part is played much nicer than the first impression...at least for a skipat fights) In the 6th when I get tired, I put the battle on auto,I press alt tab and wait for the fight to take place,which on one card is safe 5 hours to kill.

V
Valius 09.07.20

Have played a little and decided to wait for a while until a couple of patches. Still nothing critical didn't notice, but for a comfortable game, some fixes would be nice.

And so pleasant even noticed that the same fractions can be different cities with different structures and correspondingly different forces. Not yet fully understand, what it depends on (perhaps from specialization of hero: mage or warrior), but at first glance looks interesting. What about the cities themselves don't quite understand why all their so-Hayat. Well, they are not three dimensional, so what? It's like the same 5 all sat and looked over the city from different angles. Twisted the camera a couple of times at first and forgot. Drawn nicely and well.

About unhappy with the graphics, you are sure in that game he was going to look for? The graphics in shooters, and slashers, and the Characters were not always about graphics, but about gameplay.

And generally to do any the next part of this series - a thankless task. Here the cult of the 3 Heroes, and the cult 5's, occasionally even glimpsed sect 4. And all these people are bound to compare every part with his beloved and expect from it the same impressions and emotions. But to they in principle can not (the times are not the same, and do these fans), and therefore will suffer from nostalgia and turn the nose at the sight of all that is somehow different. So it makes no sense to form an opinion, based on feedback from fans who are unhappy that they themselves wanted and had requested. We need to sit down, play and draw their own conclusions. Moreover, play is not 15-30 minutes, during which, such games are simply impossible to adequately assess, and longer. I have the first half hour was a very strange experience, but after they turned positive. Despite some technical flaws.

S
Shadow-Death 09.07.20

Valius
Moreover, play is not 15-30 minutes, during which, such games are simply impossible to adequately assess, and longer. I have the first half hour was a very strange experience, but after they turned positive.
By the way, Yes, also noticed. The first half an hour I'm not too well received by the game... And the camera is not available and cyet some not so... But absolutely not noticeable after I realized that it's been 3 hours, I'm almost through the card company, and attacking creatures just to see what they are...

m
miboi 09.07.20

Game for babies who loves flashing on the screen))) With the Characters it has little to do! About the bugs and memory leak, I do not speak! Departures from the game due to lack of memory (tried and 16Гиг )))) solved see my post http://forums.playground.ru/might_and_magic_heroes_7/ne_rabotayut_sohraneniya-879213/
But the dumbest quests are annoying, they are absolutely not in the style of the Heroes! Type - what it doesn't know what is! Held company, Academy, hero Maspar developed to level 30, complete the company there is no way! Task Find the soul of Adve - stupidly jump on the plates... and have finally stalled))) Spat and closed the game.
Not a fan of music, not a fan of graphics, I want fun gameplay, and it and no!

T
Temporum 09.07.20

miboi
The campaign actually takes place (the pirates)? Or sooner or later will start flights button proceed will become inactive? You get a pass, or at least significantly progressed in the story?
Just yesterday, began to take (table. Codex+Hotfix), passed a card for the Alliance of light, started the second, all the rules.... was ) Today launched the game, the save loaded very long and then crash, when you restart, the button continue has been disabled, loading a save - flight. Can not the pill? In Repack mechs have the choice between a codex and lumaplay. Leave feedback please, lumaplay okay with the campaign? Really want to play, fan Characters, regardless of the part played all and liked everything in its ))

S
Skywinder 09.07.20

Temporum
Wait for the patches the same trouble. Save each run resets.

By the way, the game is quite playable, not counting problems with the pirates. 6 hours gameplay, no escape, bug or technical problems, not even brakes on high settings( the system matches the recommended requirements). Moreover, to play nice, which surprised me a lot after a wave of negative reviews. I will say this : Heroes III and V is better, but IV and VI are by far worse than VII.
From objective minuses:
- The introductory video is disgusting and ridiculous, and all subsequent. Good for some browser games only. Animation zero, face down with their mouths open. 5th and 6th part of the quality of rollers make the 7th in the dry.
- Rotate the camera. Of course, you should keep it not to focus, but, mlyat!!!, it is the most inconvenient turn in the history of the games that I played. What was so perverted unclear. In General, it is better just not to use...
Town. Perhaps the only significant problem. Casters can skipnet, the camera does not rotate, but the city only to be tolerated. Ugly, and to me, unnecessary buildings are present, which could not be entered.
The plot of the game can not be attributed to the positive or negative sides, because, first, not a second, it's not good or bad..
The game, overall, is good. If you don't constantly look at the previous part of the series, it is possible to have a good time. It is time to understand that will not release something like Heroes 3, and move forward. While they play with interest, it would be seen

I
Ivan313 09.07.20

3<7 is not challenged

_
_UNO_ 09.07.20

I do not understand the fierce seething of shit,about 7 parts.Like biased nitpicking mother-in-law what what not do all the same shit!))For me the game is on 4ku,i.e. he is good,not great,just good).Yes it is not a masterpiece like 3part(the atmosphere of this game is something!!!) not as good as 5th,especially in terms of graphics,because I must admit that part 5 (which introduced some useful innovations), his year looked just fine(just too cartoonish for me, this was the only negative).Seventh characters in the whole game fit.Returned resources(even renamed some of them not scary),the design of the creatures also on the level of the plot-not great,but as a tank,now the plot is not easy to surprise,everything is secondary,gamers snickering.The stories themselves bring a kind of element of ancient legends,myths that the game does not harm.And tactically,I was very pleased with the attacks from the flank and rear,why it little attention.Leveling, skills, magic this is also OK .Yes you can see that the game was saved,not the normal rollers,the graphics are also rather weak ,but these disadvantages are not smiertelny.Here the city is very miserable,there is nothing to say.I think when the game finished the patches and added a couple of add-ons,while old school fans will cool down the burning anger farts)...comments on the game will become more positive

R
Rolento 09.07.20

All 3 -7 characters only like 3 and 5 part. Fourth, I remember the absence of the grid, Sixth Counts of the Sash, the Seventh part will be remembered for the idiots with their mouths open in the video, not a camera - it would look at Kings Bounty, but the toy is at a standstill but as far as there is convenient camera control in world and in battle mode

j
jsilverst 09.07.20

Played already over 5 counselors and nothing was a normal game, 6 heroes took place several times, not what
to play go again. Specially downloaded 3 heroes to remember them, played a bit and deleted, no
it is not the same, not for me to play with tin soldiers, maybe there is an interesting plot and compare
3 characters with 7 characters, this is equivalent as to compare with the Lada Cossack.
I remember playing 2 characters 20 times, edited the map and now yelling that 2 heroes are better than 7.
And don't fuck the game, don't like, and write, what's not to like.

m
miboi 09.07.20

Temporum
sorry late with the reply, came up...
passed quite normally To ensure start saving, before the end of the game to do a save and give them original names are loaded in 99% of attempts.
here's my save RAM, try to run https://yadi.sk/d/3jBcFLFwjgqmA

m
miboi 09.07.20

jsilverst
almost agree with you, but that's what the game did the bozos in this business it's a fact! And programmers they have at the level of 2nd year students.. long time not seen, so that the programmer didn't know how to close the descript, resulting in a memory leak! Well, small things like - no stripes health unit and other inconveniences can be listed for a long time! Well, the delay before the lead units of the enemy for 7 seconds, who can like? Similarly, the enlistment animation! It's funny to watch the kids 6 years was calculated gameplay? So they don't play the strategy they would be shooting...

H
Hindzya 09.07.20

impressions of the game:
made a few moves
bonus for Backstab
what the...
remove this heresy from the screw

by far, the worst game in the series

ps heroes 4 Cox :)

j
jsilverst 09.07.20

miboi
I have for the entire game only one bug was when you had to correctly pass the job. No leaks
memory, no delay moves, you have to deal with their computer.
I've never used antivirus in my computer only for games. In the system shut off protection Windows,
update, there is no extra software, no bells and whistles. Do you go and at work
the table icons 30 pieces, if small, hence the problem with games.

m
miboi 09.07.20

jsilverst
it is immediately evident that you are not a game in Beta! ))) No memory leaks? And the fact that I added memory to 16Гиг and Beta2 devoured these 16 anything you said? See summer comments of developers on the website of the jubilee, they accept that this is their biggest problem.
They coped with a leak only in release now and 8Гиг enough for the eyes. In the real world does not use 4 Gig.
And the fact that you antivirus is not thinking, so it's not for everybody, it does not bother me. So I downloaded the Repack Heroes 6, there is warning - disable the antivirus during installation, do not have to be Mulk. Casper nailed the infected dll's, found in the Internet net and played all company free then, all the cards that you found in the Internet)))

j
jsilverst 09.07.20

miboi
And here Beta, is discussed here ready to play Beta and I don't care.
All the time play Repack and no viruses no. Playing since 2004 and have never used antivirus and
never caught a single virus. AntiVir is needed for those who climbs to the parnografiya.

s
sobri1 09.07.20

Parnografiya written by Oh. =)

m
miboi 09.07.20

sobri1
Gee-Gee, his knowledge of the computer on the level of knowledge in the Russian language))) Writes viruses present. And he knows that ignoring the antiviruses? On the nose or what defines it? Here are juzverej and contribute to the fans to organize DDoS attacks!

d
dron-gon 09.07.20

Don't know about you, but I have one game stuck in the Manager, it consumes 12 gigs of RAM.