3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pew-Pew-Pew 10.07.20 10:55 pm

V technical problems. 2 (Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent)

Starts:
Technical problems
181 Comments
Sort by:
A
AnriQDD 10.07.20

I constantly proishodjat two bugs (I have a license from the Russo-bit(1.02)): 1) the system Fall on the penultimate level (where idiot gradiska war) it happens when I reboot a few times;
2) on the bonus level (the boat) when the level sharutils Fisher srazuzhe falls into the water and the end of the game;
Can something posovetovat can?

S
Spanch Bob Kvadratnye Sht 10.07.20

Giraffe 8500 video card 256 meters, the latest fire wood put, and Textra not visible.t.not all are displayed. Help that delat7 version of thri -pirate. BZ patches.

m
maxps 10.07.20

Video card MSI 8600GTS with the same problem....

L
Lafresa 10.07.20

Starts the movie where Sam was on the helicopter flies and the pilot is dying, but the sound is only of movements (steps), vote no and after the movie Sam hangs and does not move.

Is there a solution?

P
PavelSpikerHead 10.07.20

not included in the game requires the file d3dx9_30.dll when he is
and still unable to install patches
So need advice

M
Mi.Xan. 10.07.20

Try to install another version of DirectX 9.0

M
Mi.Xan. 10.07.20

Insert the disc with the game, get in MY COMPUTER, right mouse click on SC4 (D:) and click OPEN and see what else is needed to install.

a
asdbanz 10.07.20

I decided it was sohranite while downloading , once will not work , but downloading again the game automatically saved and everything is in order.

i
ingwar80 10.07.20

http://pozir.narod.ru/vot.JPG
help pozhaylusto!
the head of the CoE broke the other Drava set same result

G
GrandMaster_Kane 10.07.20

Spongebob Squarepants :*)
------------------------------------------
Turn off HDR in the game settings(Graphics->fine tuning) and Antialising or something like that at 8x
!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M
Makedonskiy 10.07.20

Don't put all graphics settings(namely texture quality) everything seems perfect.
7600gs
1024 RAM
Пень4 2.4
Could this be related to the pirates 2 diabetes, can cut in or as nor che do not understand.

A
Acid_ 10.07.20

And the joke is the following:
Poor Sam with skin eversion :)
The impression that this landfills it is wrong to lie. rather not go at all.
It does only half of the head, weapons and gadgets, and everything else -
horizontal black blot.
Ie no arms or no legs, just a set of black lines somewhere in palmette above the ground.
Playing is absolutely impossible, and I noticed all the NPC too in the same performance.
put the last fire wood for video and the July direct - the same result.
If anyone has solved the problem then send it to the soap [email protected] the decision
Conf. C2D; P5b-E; 2048Geil800; GF8800GTS320M Palit

M
Maddog4 10.07.20

Had the same shit yesterday. Prestavi in the wood all by default and nothing nastraivat. I have a wood standard that came with the card.

S
SAS-W 10.07.20

People, has anyone solved the problem HDR + AA on the 8800 cards?
Help who than can. AA in the shadow of the HS incorrectly. With HDR on models no textures...

Firewood 160 version.

[
[Inferno] 10.07.20

The people, help!
In short here is my problem: I can't install the game, open the autorun, click install the game and installation is not appearing and all, can do nothing, through my computer also tried, what the hell is this?

[
[Inferno] 10.07.20

The game is licensed

L
LifelessFlip 10.07.20

Damn , I Have P4 3200, 2 gig operatives, 7600GT ... a maximum of 15-20 FPS . Is that normal ? And yet,I can not change graphics settings. Put on medium and then enter the game again, all return to the max.. What to do ? Is litsenzionka from Russobit . Patch no be and russobita no patch ..

S
SAS-W 10.07.20

In short the game apparently breaks off on the 8800...

S
SAS-W 10.07.20

The problem with the incorrect texture and shadow on 8800'x uidaho solved:
Created label [Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell - Double Agent\SCDA-Offline\System\SplinterCell4.exe] this executable. And to him is attributed that sort of thing-ll

Example: [Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell - Double Agent\SCDA-Offline\System\SplinterCell4.exe -ll]

After that me and HDR and AA all appears well.

Now we have to wait for patches unifying HDR and AA.

C
CoolerMan 10.07.20

Hello! I have this problem : it consists in reflections. For example, Sam stands near the wall, the wall is legible and reflects the light. Then I take a step forward and the wall becomes black. Step back and again all is well. Similar garbage in Condemned. Only there with the light. In another yet to be played, as a new PC. Vidyuhi-8800GTX. Windows Vista. I need help! I would be very grateful.