3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pew-Pew-Pew 10.07.20 10:55 pm

V technical problems. 2 (Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent)

Starts:
Technical problems
181 Comments
Sort by:
S
SAS-W 10.07.20

This is not a problem, it works like HDR, at some angles the reflection abruptly disappears.
This is unlikely something you can do and that's all games do.

As a way to play AA.

C
CoolerMan 10.07.20

The idea of HDR lighting is dynamic, i.e. it changes on the fly. It turns out it should move smoothly. Are you sure?

a
alex3540 10.07.20

There are two problems: 1) does not save the control settings and schedules, do not understand high play or not, 2)all would be nothing, not even slow, but after the next save or download begin terrible brakes, which are on the same place was not! then again 10 click download and brakes are, opt to play in the same place, the NGO is fine, but such methods are a little tiring, what to do? Version from Russobit-m , comp: amd 3000+ 1024RAM 7900GS

S
SAS-W 10.07.20

CoolerMan
Dynamic-it is dynamic, but perfect nothing happens. There are defined degrees of reflection from objects, but at certain angles the light objects do not reflect appropriately the implementation of this phenomenon is not always successful.
Say it again, if it hurts your eyes, turn on Antialising, there are other principles of lighting, such problems should not be.

alex3540
It is stored, but the check mark still jumps on the high. It is a glitch of the interface.
If you bet the maximum, then play the maximum.
But just to check. Put the settings, remember, and re-launch the game, then check out...

And about the save it is glitch the port. Toy original console and it has its own conservation principles. Someone slows down, I like after you save the toy just hangs... there's nothing you can do about it.
Only advice, don't use quick save, sohranyaya less and on normal saves...

C
CoolerMan 10.07.20

SAS-W
Thank you very much!

[
[Inferno] 10.07.20

People, who or what can not help?

S
SAS-W 10.07.20

CoolerMan
Most likely either the drive of the EC, either your actuator is acting up. Go to someone for a visit and try to install there, if you will just copy the game to a disc (flash drive, etc.) and install them.

-
--Gordon Freeman-- 10.07.20

y menja problema.
zapuskaiu play,zahozu v novaja igra, zagruzka, primerno 15 sekund prohodit, i vso visnet, potsemu????

S
SAS-W 10.07.20

As always. See if your system is, what drivers etc virus check, reinstall the game, in General, deal with the problem more.

-
--Gordon Freeman-- 10.07.20

spasibo!!! no problema v tom, sto ja vso proveril, pereustanovil, no vso ravno

S
SAS-W 10.07.20

I don't know, can be any number of problems. Look can still vidyaha heated or percent. Well, more do not know even what to assume...

x
xRVRx 10.07.20

The COUNCIL WHO has GLITCHES WITH the LAUNCH (you never know who will come in handy)
Don't know, maybe this problem was already solved, but I don't found answer on the forum. Can be bad looking. But still, I solved this problem myself very stupid)) I vidyuhi GF6600.
In General, I have had problems as already mentioned: the error d3dx9_30.dll then Runtime Error. Tried to register in the shortcut -ll, something else tried, in short, all the tips I could find in the forum did not help.
I wanted to reinstall Windows, but decided to reinstall fire wood. Already, not knowing what to do began to put the firewood under the GF8xxx. MDA(( That was to be expected-on 6600 not put. ALL then scored on a double agent.
Began again the same firewood to put the past with Gambling, namely 93.71. But cant can't find them. I was in mourning.Even then bummer. The benefit was more,but grow old in a 91.28. Like carry Fisher, but somehow I wanted more time to probyvat to run. And guess what - it WORKED!!!!!! I was in shock with joy)))In General advise to change the wood not the new one, and the old who can and will help. Good LUCK.

S
SAS-W 10.07.20

Error in d3dx9_30.dll this is the directX runtime is also likely because of this. Here the Council. bet direktiks each purchased disc...
Well with wood, maybe you just got lucky...

E
EvilGoth 10.07.20

GeForce 8600GT I Have a problem with the curves of the body from Fisher. Disabled HDR and AA but nothing changed. Who are some of those who solved this problem can tell what to do?

S
SAS-W 10.07.20

Created label [Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell - Double AgentSCDA-OfflineSystemSplinterCell4.exe] this executable. And to him is attributed that sort of thing-ll

Example: [Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell - Double AgentSCDA-OfflineSystemSplinterCell4.exe -ll]
Read all the posts, or at least the last page... he Wrote it...

T
TARREN 10.07.20

Why in my conference (in profile) - the game provides from 25 to 45 FPS ? (measured with Fraps)
Does this computer game a little ?????

S
SAS-W 10.07.20

Or wood for something outdated. Either running out of RAM (unlikely) Or spiteful viruses on your computer. Or Windows old and falling apart...

Check...

G
Gam3r 10.07.20

Good day to all.
The problem on the penultimate level in the headquarters of the terrorists all killed, defuse the bomb. Then the camera pulls back and all, nothing else happens. You cannot go into the menu only by pressing " F8 " to call quick save. What it could be and how to solve this problem. Tried to pass 10 times already all the same.

Maybe those who survived the saves immediately in front of or at the beginning of the bonus mission? Lay out, please, here or send e-mail [email protected] . I would be very grateful.

Version license from Russobit

P
Pas 07 10.07.20

When you install the game , there's a data error CRC , what is it about ?

C
Ca7eMan 10.07.20

people help PLZ... I uzhe half a year I suffer...
Can't run the game... he MNU error **MUST CHECK** (MNU pirates...) tried everything and -ll and the Drava rolled...
Before he was given MNU Runtime Error but after patch 1.02 it's all gone!! but **MUST CHECK** MNU uzhe tired...
HELPNOTE IT......