3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pew-Pew-Pew 10.07.20 10:55 pm

V technical problems. 2 (Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent)

Starts:
Technical problems
181 Comments
Sort by:
A
AlexPS 10.07.20

In short I brought the 2nd DVD installation disk (lits),and the first to give forgot.
My question is : will install my game if I take another 1st DVD (license) disk?

S
Serega16V 10.07.20

I have a NVidia 8600 GT , latest drivers and it says that my card Apoderinae 3.0 shaders!!!! What the hell??

u
uotr 10.07.20

The people I have the following problem in double agent. When load the game on the plane first slow down, then the plant count all the rules all the flies Toko one garbage ----- SEM ka if moving in a certain slow.... I have a PC powerful here is definitely not because of this, maybe someone experienced this and knows why it is so!!!!!!!!!

A
Agent Fisher 10.07.20

Don't know get it from you?But I do so:
Start a game,load a level and as always this slow!But it doesn't matter!
Go to the pause menu,then Alt+Tab th go out in the Desk.Then go into the game and FPS is much more!
But after a few save and download the brakes again start.Again, I repeat everything!Not convenient,but now!
Who helped???Write a review

N
NateR 10.07.20

Guys help!My Agent, Fisher and all the characters rasplyvetsya just like the monsters in SILENT HILL !
My system
Intel Core 2 Duo 2.2 Ghz
GeForce 8600 gts 256 mb
2gb RAM
Like system is not weak and the characters are all blurry but when I including a thermal imager all the Persians normal once off still the same crap.
Plz help !

N
NateR 10.07.20

all figured out

a
asdbanz 10.07.20

tell me which version should be firewood to the mission were I have 169.21

.MOrz. 10.07.20

The problem is this.In the Mission where I have 2 times go to the Jba can't make bombs...what twist 0 no effect!same with the lock.

a
asdbanz 10.07.20

hold the mouse button and the bomb will move.

C
Ca7eMan 10.07.20

people help... I Muggles joystick to configure anywhere this feature yet.... most who knows how to play to Joss... I PTS hotstsa...

C
CrANberry 10.07.20

AA is it possible somehow in the game to put resolution more than 1024x768? ATO I have in settings is high and wide the screen is so uncomfortable

[
[Krestnyy Otec]-[Godfathe 10.07.20

AppName: splintercell4.exe AppVer: 0.0.0.0 ModName: d3ddrv.dll
ModVer: 0.0.0.0 Offset: 0008587a
Crashes at startup..please Help!!

C
Chemical Brother 10.07.20

People help!!
I have Geforse 8500 Poor Sam with skin eversion :)
The impression that this landfills it is wrong to lie. rather not go at all.
It does only half of the head, weapons and gadgets, and everything else -
horizontal black blot. What are they doing? Changed the shortcut to -ll but a few minutes of the game falls out the window where it says something about the console. Crash of the console. What?

C
Chemical Brother 10.07.20

Damn now the turtle moves!

D
DMZz 10.07.20

The problem is this. The whole game is choppy ,even commercials in the beginning.
My system
Intel Quad 2.4 Ghz
GeForce 7900 gs 256 mb (169.21)
2Gb RAm
Previously, there was a Pentium 4 2.8 and it worked fine.

6yP6oH 10.07.20

And Netley's no way to run the game on Viste 32bit. The game refuses to run, but the network - plays. License from Russobit.

6yP6oH 10.07.20

Answer on your own question. To run the game on Windows Vista from Russobit need to download and put the NODVD from here - http://files.stopgame.ru/af419e74ccd39f850bfab9929af6232c/nocd/SCDANODVD-NETSHOW.rar

B
Blinkin 10.07.20

Hello! I have such a problem: the license from Russobit. 3rd mission, it is necessary to seize the ship. As soon as we jump into the water (do not care where) and come up - the game crashes. And go to the ship that would sail under water - no way(((.
It turns out that as soon as the texture of the head above the water - just Runtime Error (. Vidyuhi - 8800GT.

B
Blinkin 10.07.20

the problem of the prod need to swim to the crust of water, and only then to emerge.
I will write about another problem - the game is slow. As if all smeared with honey. On all settings - even at the highest, even on the contrary.

D
D.G.A.F. 10.07.20

Tell me what to do.
The game does not start. In the beginning when clicking on the shortcut gives an error and all.
I vidyuha GeForce 9600GT. In the game my configuration of computer shows that wood in the video is not podhodyat (had installed latest 174.74). The old vidyuhi also Balo is and I put the old wood 9x.XX and the game went on. I'm so happy and can not do, because those old wood do not support the 9600GT.
Advise what to do.