3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pew-Pew-Pew 10.07.20 10:55 pm

V technical problems. 2 (Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent)

Starts:
Technical problems
181 Comments
Sort by:
I
IBM_d3m1urg 10.07.20

So you can ask this question directly on the forum Russobit-M, but not here) there is no one sitting)

v
volcharik 10.07.20

Please help che, I did not cut ,Fisher have me as a mummy moves very slowly in the very first mission,where he is in a diving suit. Or is it so intended !If not then how it is treated .Please help who can! PS Config. computer standards . THANK you .

v
volcharik 10.07.20

People!!! Help!!!HELP!!!I bought the game Double Agent(pirates)8.5 GB.Installed ,opened ,and Sam Fisher as the mummy moves.Then attributed to ekhe-shnik -ll ,like it became better ,I began to play again,but I feel that Sam is still moving slowly(I was constantly being killed,where I climb the rope at the end of the first mission),even downloaded the movie, where he passes some sort of mission to compare.Tried almost everything that is written in
FAQ for Splinter Cell: Double Agent . Namely 1)put the last wood on vidyahu.2)Defrag the C drive. 3)installed the latest direct. 4)downloaded 3Danalyze , h\z create a bat.1 ,then to bat.2c content SplinterCell4.exe -ll, or (menu.unr -ll) ,Sapsay no x.. not happening
play in 3Danalyze,short Sep...smiling ,already all rummaged there's no x not found.., the night can't sleep thinking of how you chopped This in Fisher, what are they doing ? Quite desperate !HELP a poor LAMER!!!! Konfa . such PROTS:IntelCore2Duo E6750 2.66 Ghz 4MB Socket LGA775 Conroe1333MHz. MOTHER:Gigabite nVidia nForce650iCLI(C55)DDr2 800ATX Socet LGA775. RAM: Zeppelin 2GB 240-Pin DDR2 800(PC2 6400). HARD: Samsung 400GB SATA3.0

i
iSweet 10.07.20

volcharik COMP is GOOD, AND WHAT kind of video CARD?

i
iSweet 10.07.20

volcharik the Roller on the mouse say it, but Fisher is more efficient become))

v
volcharik 10.07.20

Oops ,forgot about vidyahu MSI GeForce 9600GT 512MB 256bit GDDR3? the wheel on the mouse to max.

W
W.O.L.F. 10.07.20

I have here the following problem (see picture) on the first mission and everything in the game is not seen Sam in a place it some little green or yellow squares
pix.PlayGround.ru

but che training
pix.PlayGround.ru

D
Denial 10.07.20

The people of this question is how to put the resolution to 1680 1050 ? really need

W
W.O.L.F. 10.07.20

thank you is not necessary on the forum crisis downloaded

W
W.O.L.F. 10.07.20

The boys tell me (please) How to change the resolution. And then I accidentally pressed 1600х1400 and I wrote-Out of range. Perhaps the resolution is high, so I have permission 1400х1050 but displays this error.
Is it possible to like something without going into the game, change the resolution (preferably on 1400х1050)?

W
W.O.L.F. 10.07.20

Have solved your problem. If anyone is like this, see. First go to the folder with the game, then find the folder support and of course we go there. Then in the folder Detection and delete the file called sistemtests.tst(not suggest to completely remove it, and there is little access to the game will not boot. You can just go in the basket.)
Then run the game and change the resolution as you want.

W
W.O.L.F. 10.07.20

I bought a license disk. inserted, the menu setting...etc. click install and nothing just closes the window. please tell Cho to do?

v
vald1s 10.07.20

Hi all I have a problem in the mission sea of Okhotsk must be doing something right in all tasks but the last can not when you disarm the captain, nothing happens not the end of the mission, not che on 3D map and shows the captain...What to do don't know. If anyone can help pliz.

W
W.O.L.F. 10.07.20

damn guys again my problem was solved(although it did my man A. G. E. N. T. 47) IF CHO is GO TO START, click run, write regedit, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, SOFTWARE,Ubisoft, remove the folder splinter cell.

r
rhinoman1990 10.07.20

vald1s
after you killed the captain, we gotta get out to the helipad and fly the helicopter cat. for you arrives.

W
W.O.L.F. 10.07.20

and you're all sailors stunned?

r
rhinoman1990 10.07.20

W. O. L. F.
Yes. someone knocked her out, killed someone, but everyone.

W
W.O.L.F. 10.07.20

hmmmmmm

r
rhinoman1990 10.07.20

people who played in the Sprinter for its GeForce 8 series wood 178.15 or 178.24(there are switches on the Nvidia PhysX), and if so, how's the physics, the performance is better?

M
Mitchell_[RusDante] 10.07.20

rhinoman is not to say that better =\