3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Akamil 14.07.20 09:25 pm

Hidden synergies and undocumented features! (Diablo 2)

Diablo II is very good, but very old game.
Game of the era when developed in the majority did not consider it necessary to explain to the players the intricacies of the gameplay mechanic. Plus a whole bunch of versions of make sometimes huge (here, managed to use =) changes.
The result was a vast array of nuances which sometimes do not even know the players with years of experience.
And okay if only they, even fan-made resources in your library do not contain this information!

To catch all these important things from the guides (often incorrect) forum disputes (in which the truth may be deceased) is exhausting and unproductive.
Therefore I propose to collect them here in this thread.
For clarity and accuracy, take the later version (>1.1), as the most popular and common.
Write what information you at the time, was surprised, puzzled, forced to re-examine and make changes in their own style of play, and I'll put it in the first message and available to execute.

So, I'll start myself:
Surely this is common knowledge, but for some reason neither the author guides neglected to mention this nuance, as the fact that synergy only give sub points. If you put one point into the skill, and then put things on a +20 to it, the effect of it for other skills will still remain at unity.
There are rare exceptions, consisting in synergy of the unique items that grant a fixed (aura LVL 16 for example) the ability and even skills, castelmassa with a chance (when hit, you get hit) but this is a bug and it works only on some versions. (on RuBattle - works) to Use it or not is up to your conscience.
(in the comments there are examples and a lot of, check out if you're interested)

Pumping auras on the paladin resists the elements (Resist Fire, Cold, Lightning) increases the maximum resistance to the corresponding element by 1 for 2 points invested. However, if you include the aura, the maximum resistance will increase by 1 for every point. That is: you pumped Resist Fire for twenty, put on a bunch of stuff on fire resist and your resistance is 85. But if you turn the aura, it will rise to 95.

The explosion of the corpses of the necromancer a very powerful spell... on pl1. More players greatly increases the health of the mobs (with 8 - 4.5 times), but for damage spells does the base value, without taking into account multiplayer modifier and a massive brawl efficiency suffers greatly.

The paladin takes damage while using necromantic skill Revive
(requires verification and details, to whom not in a breakage)

Potions of antidote and thawing not only remove the negative effects, but also gives +50 poison resistance (cold) and +10 to maximum poison resistance (cold) for 30 seconds.
The effect is cumulative, wygra drinking multiple servings, you for a few minutes get a high resistance that can greatly help out in the beginning of the game when you accumulate resists hard and endgame for cheap increasing their chances against the super-strong (uber) enemies that can cut your resists (including the maximum).
Important! Limit - no. Not at all. After spending some time (and money) from a dealer, you can nastuchat itself resists to cold and poison for a few hours real time. Until a reboot or death. Mortals, please note! For players on hardcore is just a gift from heaven.
101 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obsessed 07.01.21

rambler87, well, it's a bit of a prostration, he mentions a notice to all idioms (litter t9)

S
Sweety_Mustard 07.01.21

rambler87
if necr has not invested a single point in this skill, then he gets a bonus - can you explain which of these words you do not understand?)

r
rambler87 07.01.21

Sweety_Mustard
The condition is not clear: it can be interpreted as follows:
1. If necr has invested at least one skill, the Skill level from charges will no longer be taken into account
2. You can not invest skill points in a bone prison - spend them on something else - the synergy will be from the boots. But you can also invest skill points - and the synergy will either increase or will not change this already from the baghamshavisit

r
rambler87 07.01.21

Obsessed
Well, maybe it means something) there are such Messages with abbreviations and so on) I don't know, by the way, what this is all about)

T
T-fox 07.01.21

is over
Do you see the potential for this or is it just not a fucking thing to do?
xs like him, but I see. It is a pity that there is no such bugofichi.

O
Obsessed 07.01.21

rambler87, which means you should go out a little more often, communicate with a drunkard, outcasts. how did you miss this important moment in your social. development?

R
RomanDII 07.01.21

passed
I wonder what happens to the charges, teleport, as an example of a skill, there may be something else

r
rambler87 07.01.21

Obsessed
Well, it's never too late when there is a network at hand)

S
Sweety_Mustard 07.01.21

rambler87
hmm, did I write, you can not invest? In my opinion, it says if you don't invest.

R
RomanDII 07.01.21

Sweety_Mustard
and BP gets back bonuses from the invested BA and BW points, or it doesn't matter at 33 lvl. and no one harnessed to check it?)

S
Sweety_Mustard 07.01.21

RomanDII
for the charges themselves, the bug also works, so the increase comes from the invested points. You can check on the ench - cast ench with the limba demon ench soroy. If there is an overdrive damage, then it works.

p
passed 07.01.21

Ofc, synergy works. And, ofc, useless.

L
Lesnou_SanitaR 07.01.21

Akamil
does not work the Karion Wind ring for a druid as a synergy and a trap, too, it was fixed a long time ago, we are talking about a Rubatlnet, aren't we? why does everyone agree? do you currently play in a single? I remember this for a long time already, I just read it, I thought I didn't know something. put on the ring furidru, rabies does not change.

p
passed 07.01.21

Lesnou_SanitaR wrote:
have Proofs been fixed for a long time
? How long ago? It worked in the last ladder.
Lesnou_SanitaR wrote:
rabies does not change
In LCS and will not change. It is necessary to test the actual damage.

A
Akamil 07.01.21

Tell me how to write to the moderator here? The title message is old, I cannot edit it.
It is necessary to enter the accumulated.

O
Obsessed 07.01.21

Lesnou_SanitaR, has been fixed and unfixed. so that they understand that something depends on some circumstances.

p
passed 07.01.21

Akamil
Burn here, fill posts, take an example from rambler.

O
Obsessed 07.01.21

Akamil, write to the firkax account, he will transmit.

L
Lesnou_SanitaR 07.01.21

Obsess
Obsessed
Here, the admin's answer arrived, 7-10 years ago, I won't say for sure, I was a fan of the hybrid druid and studied everything that was about him, I found the info that was fixed, I remembered it well, but I did not know what was restored, I was now checking the ring , the numbers do not change in the window, but the monster's hp goes faster. But still it is not known how much the damage increases, as well as from synergy or not.
When and where was the infa what was restored?

p
passed 07.01.21

Lesnou_SanitaR
There was no information, everything was empirical. The damage grows, as from synergies, only 20 lvl does not drop.