3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Akamil 14.07.20 09:25 pm

Hidden synergies and undocumented features! (Diablo 2)

Diablo II is very good, but very old game.
Game of the era when developed in the majority did not consider it necessary to explain to the players the intricacies of the gameplay mechanic. Plus a whole bunch of versions of make sometimes huge (here, managed to use =) changes.
The result was a vast array of nuances which sometimes do not even know the players with years of experience.
And okay if only they, even fan-made resources in your library do not contain this information!

To catch all these important things from the guides (often incorrect) forum disputes (in which the truth may be deceased) is exhausting and unproductive.
Therefore I propose to collect them here in this thread.
For clarity and accuracy, take the later version (>1.1), as the most popular and common.
Write what information you at the time, was surprised, puzzled, forced to re-examine and make changes in their own style of play, and I'll put it in the first message and available to execute.

So, I'll start myself:
Surely this is common knowledge, but for some reason neither the author guides neglected to mention this nuance, as the fact that synergy only give sub points. If you put one point into the skill, and then put things on a +20 to it, the effect of it for other skills will still remain at unity.
There are rare exceptions, consisting in synergy of the unique items that grant a fixed (aura LVL 16 for example) the ability and even skills, castelmassa with a chance (when hit, you get hit) but this is a bug and it works only on some versions. (on RuBattle - works) to Use it or not is up to your conscience.
(in the comments there are examples and a lot of, check out if you're interested)

Pumping auras on the paladin resists the elements (Resist Fire, Cold, Lightning) increases the maximum resistance to the corresponding element by 1 for 2 points invested. However, if you include the aura, the maximum resistance will increase by 1 for every point. That is: you pumped Resist Fire for twenty, put on a bunch of stuff on fire resist and your resistance is 85. But if you turn the aura, it will rise to 95.

The explosion of the corpses of the necromancer a very powerful spell... on pl1. More players greatly increases the health of the mobs (with 8 - 4.5 times), but for damage spells does the base value, without taking into account multiplayer modifier and a massive brawl efficiency suffers greatly.

The paladin takes damage while using necromantic skill Revive
(requires verification and details, to whom not in a breakage)

Potions of antidote and thawing not only remove the negative effects, but also gives +50 poison resistance (cold) and +10 to maximum poison resistance (cold) for 30 seconds.
The effect is cumulative, wygra drinking multiple servings, you for a few minutes get a high resistance that can greatly help out in the beginning of the game when you accumulate resists hard and endgame for cheap increasing their chances against the super-strong (uber) enemies that can cut your resists (including the maximum).
Important! Limit - no. Not at all. After spending some time (and money) from a dealer, you can nastuchat itself resists to cold and poison for a few hours real time. Until a reboot or death. Mortals, please note! For players on hardcore is just a gift from heaven.
101 Comments
Sort by:
R
RomanDII 07.01.21

Obsessminated
: D and then
unikbosses hit me on the forum :)

D
DELETEEND 07.01.21

Lesnou_SanitaR wrote: the
numbers do not change in the window,
they never changed .. even before the "fix".

L
Lesnou_SanitaR 07.01.21

RomanDII
yes, I accidentally pressed the answer passed, then the obsess and got out the uberhybrid passed the obsess)

L
Lesnou_SanitaR 07.01.21

DELETEEND
before the fix, I did not play with this other, so I thought now that it would be like the synergy will show up, ATP for the info

O
Obsessed 07.01.21

RomanDII, it was snowing over the motherland over the motherland))

f
franko108 24.11.21

Darova, lads!
Tell me the procast when you hit (on the enemy) with Peace (Amazon) Valkyrie lvl 15 - will synergy from deco and passivka spread to her (Valkyrie)?

p
passed 24.11.21

franko108
Will.

f
franko108 24.11.21

passed
but on condition that not a single skill was poured into the valka right?

p
passed 24.11.21

franko108
You can throw it in. It is even necessary so that it does not disappear.

f
franko108 24.11.21

passed the
valka did not disappear? By the way, she somehow disappears herself, it seemed to me. some glitch

O
Obsessed 24.11.21

franko108, she sometimes gets bored of fighting, she wants to be discharged.

S
Sweety_Mustard 24.11.21

Obsessed
not, in fact, she just becomes invisible, so she is not attacked by mobs. And the presence is not felt because it is a useless speck.

O
Obsessed 24.11.21

Sweety_Mustard, oh how))
PS the blue tiara can only be thrown out, as far as I understand?
and, in, you can name and do sockets! D

p
passed 29.11.21

Obsessed
Whose charge? Mobs - Ignore. Yours is not.

O
Obsessed 29.11.21

passed, ATP, I STILL KNEW IT)))) Yes, I made a bolter on Pindlya, I already drove the norms from Sanctuary)) on off, alas, I manage to do this on 1 ppl, the risk is even zero, I remove the cuts, put on mf. ...

f
fast-cfif2 29.11.21

Swapcast Bug

In other words, the server passes packets from the client without checking the casting (fcr) or attack (ias) timings, that is, if you run the game client through, for example, a proxy, you can duplicate packets and get two, three times increase in fcr and / or ias, but the animation on the player's client will be the same. But other players will see crazy ias, for example, BOW's amas with WindForce are 2 or 3 times higher than with Faith.
The same is with ama dodgers, if you block packets on hits when dodging, there will be no animation on the player's client at all, but other players will see all dodge animations. But you need to clearly understand what you are doing so as not to get banned. For example, if you replace the version of the game, say, with 1.10, you will most likely get a ban, etc.

PS I don't even know if dup with Varriv works on this server when blocking packets at the moment of moving to another location, as I see, they write, something has been fixed, but something else is not.

r
rambler87 29.11.21

fast-cfif2
And what is this with Varriva?

f
fast-cfif2 29.11.21

rambler87
It was a long time ago, I can't remember the exact algorithm, it was off. server. The meaning was approximately this, a trade window was opened, things that needed to be completed were laid out, but the confirmation packet was blocked, and a transition packet was sent to the location. It turned out that things ended up with two players. Then this method got into the public domain and was fixed on the off. Maybe there were still some subtleties, you can search the internet and check who is interested.

O
Obsessed 29.11.21

2 or 3 times. The same is
MY EYES !! -_-: D

r
rambler87 16.12.21

fast-cfif2
Treptov at this moment moved from one board to another somehow? Probably so many runes were done?)