3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Su.saNiN 20.07.20 11:46 pm

\"Save file is corrupted\" [Is the solution] (Assassin's Creed 3)

Start the game, play out. I go back, it says save File corrupted. What to do?
83 Comments
Sort by:
s
sanekmikhailow 20.07.20

-ScorpioN-
helped , thank you
copy with replace all

a
alex05102 20.07.20

who solved the problem with the fact that save is gone?

i
iurashiman 20.07.20

put the crack from they immediately go well, at least I went
PS the crack I'll upload

M
MADL 20.07.20

Please fill saves 25-40% (license/uplay)
[email protected]

S
Scirocco37 20.07.20

-ScorpioN-
helped , thank you

S
StivenTowelie 20.07.20

Guys, I found a solution. Previous methods in this thread did not help me. So I played litsuhu with cracked Uplay. Did everything as it should be, ie, turned Uplay in offline and turned off syncing in the cloud. Passed 70% and the saves were Phaselis. What, I ask, the fuck? I even disabled the Internet just in case!
Anyway, enough lyrical digressions. Do the following:
1) Copy to any place in the saves folder
C:Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launchersavegames
or
C:/Users/username/AppData/Local/Ubisoft Game Launcher/savegame_storage/c2tpZHJvdw==/53/
I recommend to copy the saves twice, because it changes the original file and creates a copy.
2) Download the program"AC3SaveGameToolbyBrucie (c kis2011 latest bases, viruses did not find)
www.mediafire.com/?ql9acjezc8jcl0r
-run the program
-click encrypt and select the desired crack(what you plan to put, I put reloaded)
-select the file your saved.
3) Put the crack Theta or Reloaded.
4) Create a new profile, we reach the first checkpoint and close the game.
5) Open the folder:
for THETA - C:/Users/имя user/AppData/Roaming/Theta/Orbit/103/
for RELOADED C:/ProgramData/Orbit/54/
Model new save game on an old, converted in the program.
The names of the saves should be the same.

R
RaMzZzEsll 20.07.20

StivenTowelie
File deleted use Yandex disk or rghost

Z
Zombine1 20.07.20

Pawson, here is a working link to the program AC3SaveGameToolbyBrucie! http://www.mediafire.com/?0lgyzh3vgqq24w5
I was quite desperate, but it helped me! Litsuhe! This was oplavsky crack. Just before making the encrypt decrypt it is better to make the saves, which is going to use. And if you put on litsuhu encryptie using the key that activated the game on your uplay account.

a
antao_antares 20.07.20

All kind time of day.

A lot of reading on the forums about how to reinvigorate saving, but nothing happened. Then I started trying different options myself and mastered.
Here's what I did to get the save to work:
1. Downloaded the software FAR manager
2. With the help of this program has set the creation time and modification times of the file according to the time shown in the game window, where it says that the file is corrupted.
3. Asked the same time and date in the save file.ini in the folder with the saves. From this file, deleted all entries about the saves, except the first

The preservation work.

PS was Originally saving it under Theta. recode them in Reloaded, which is set when you reinstall the game. To do this, use the program mentioned above (AC3SaveGameToolbyBrucie). If you save in Reloaded, this manipulation is not required.

I hope my experience will help you.

G
Gregg999 20.07.20

antao_antares
Faced with the problem, saves Theta do not recoded to Reloaded, error can't encrypt.....What to do? Second day stew, was just 70%! Hate to lose! If you know the answer, thanks in advance for the help!

a
arasoc 20.07.20

Bloodname
A big thank you!!!

l
lesiks 20.07.20

Hi!
I had a problem with a corrupted file.But somehow I booted after Turkana to the place where it should be(delete the last file ,as suggested by the game).
Happened again at the battle of Montmartre,this time it hung and after the overload throws me on the coast,when Connor first time at the helm of 15%,while the Battle was(don't remember exactly 35% or more).
There are 2 options.Or new play or saves to use it.
I have a problem,I don't play through the launcher Yubisofta,and are loaded with the application.For,beneath the sky,never came.
Began to look for the folder 103,no ,for the life of me.There are 46,I did not understand at first,then by date understand - it is the launcher from FArCray,and saves him(I didn't get to the end)so the game is not removed.
Now the question arises,where are my saves from the Assassin are stored.!?
In the documents there is a folder Assissin3,SAVE,but it's empty....!?
Note,when installing,I launcher or application Yubisofta did not run. The game application started,probably because I was standing from FarCray.
Anyone have any thoughts where to look saavy!?
Addition.I RIP with tablet of SKIDROW,hacked Yubisoft.
Help,who than can!!!
Thank you!

T
Trind 20.07.20

lesiks
http://forums.playground.ru/assassins_creed_3/765089/
Hi. Look here, might help that thread!

P
PiratBoy 20.07.20

I decided to write a short article about how Assassin's Creed III fix corrupted save files.
Just say: I have a pirate (the Repack from Phoenix), but this problem is on the license. I can't guarantee that you will pass my way and that it will suit any publication (different Repack/license). So I searched the Internet for a solution to this problem, but nothing useful was found.

I will talk about two cases:
1. Assassin's Creed III (and other parts) have quite a lot of different bugs. In the new part added new and interesting glitches, for example, spoil preserve.
When the game is saved, we left shimmers the silver circle. I got a bug: there was a circle and he began to flicker endlessly. Apparently, the game wanted to save something, but for some reason she couldn't do and kept trying to save. I decided to restart the game. In the next run, where click to Continue the game and select the save my game mamerto Weasley. What have I done? I started to search the Internet for the solution to freeze when you start the game, but nothing reasonable I have found. Then I began to analyze the save file.
I they lie in C:/ProgramData/Orbit/54. Don't know about you, but I lie there a save file with the extension .sav and file saves.ini. Here, I found that the ini file performs the role of distributor. It is written when the game was preserved,
example: Save65535=AC3[0]-tm_2013_04_02 10:20:16. If you remove this file, the game will no longer see the save, although the save physically remain in place.
Now think: if the game tried to save something and I went out, then came the broken file that the game can't read and because the game was frozen. Just the developers have not given her logic if something nachitalsya - ignore.
Well, I was lucky. Yesterday I normally played 7 hours today and have done broken preservation. What to do? Yes, just remove lines from saves.ini with today's date and all. Downloaded yesterday the whole save, and today just lie.

2. Case number two. I played and shut down. Then open and surprise: the save file is corrupted. Remove or upload a different save. I thought, searched for the decision, again found and decided on his own to fix the problem. I opened the saves.ini and just deleted the line save with the most recent date. In the end, I continue to play nothing lost. Probably I was lucky again. Why is this happening? Don't know, maybe because I (and you) close the game by Alt+F4?
In any case, in the previous Assassin's Creed and in General in the games I've played, such problems are not met. If only the accidentally deleted or damaged save. Maybe I (and you) hard drive acting up. I can advise to make often backups of savegames on the stick.
The essence of my method: remove the reference to the last save (and most likely broken save). If someone is not helped or assisted, but you lost many of the achievements in the game, can pass, thank you Ubisoft.
My method can be used to load earlier saved games.
I hope I can help someone.

L
Laysik_One 20.07.20

If someone will help, then you should unsubscribe. If at least there are 5 people, a topic definitely will need to fix.

P
PiratBoy 20.07.20

Laysik_One
people to write, people have to learn about this topic. and she is in search not searched.

D
Demonakor 20.07.20

PiratBoy
Why was a new topic if your post is the answer to the question of THIS topic? If I misunderstood something - I'm gonna make everything as it was, but I've seen it, your message is the place.

P
PiratBoy 20.07.20

Demonakor
this is a banal question. my topic is the article, how exactly to fix it. If so I want one theme - make my message first. otherwise nobody will see

h
hakiro 20.07.20

Resolved in accordance with the above-described (Method PiratBoy did not help).
The problem - broken save game.
Writes saved file corrupted and all. As described above, the saves in the folder orbits. What we do:
1) Copy the entire C:/ProgramData/Orbit to the thread (so to speak backed-up)
2) In the game I deleted keep with the game (ctrl or something like this)
Minifix 1 - after removal of preservation in the game go to C:/ProgramData/Orbit/54 and delete from there all files (for some reason the AC3 is problematic overwrites the existing save, when creating a save game with a name already existing save again be beaten)
3) start new game (ran literally to the words we've changed, try to run) with the same name (as the names not sure, but better for sure)
4) Exit the game and in the folder orbit/54 open the file saves.ini
5) From the folder that made reserve (bacopa) take file saves (one), but not the latter (looking for change), and that at the time when the game worked and even after you've played 10-15 minutes
6) Open the file saves.ini, make a copy of our file and COPY RENAME the NAMES IN OUR FILE saves.ini (Save3874, Save456, etc.). How many files was in saves.ini, as many copies of my save I did.
7) Copy the saves created by our in C:/ProgramData/Orbit/54 with the replacement
8) Went to the game I have earned. Can't garantirovat about the other versions.
The process is simple. Most interesting is that just copying his lines in the ini file does not work as a substitution of separate saves, so I changed everything. Try

p
pirateW 20.07.20

hakiro
not working key deleting saves. the game freezes. so that is not an option. what's the point?