3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Su.saNiN 20.07.20 11:46 pm

\"Save file is corrupted\" [Is the solution] (Assassin's Creed 3)

Start the game, play out. I go back, it says save File corrupted. What to do?
83 Comments
Sort by:
L
Laysik_One 20.07.20

pirateW
in humans, pirates, the license can not ride.

h
hakiro 20.07.20

pirateW hangs because a lot of files (at the time of my 61% of the passage was little more than 1900 save) and I also have frozen, when it was demolished. Laysik_One, from Phoenix it seems the Repack, not sure.
By the way, added minifix - in case after you delete remain files. Were saving, apparently created with the existing file name - wrote a broken save game. Did all of the above me once again - works

p
pirateW 20.07.20

hakiro
don't know in the process of watching the game is not responding. hangs tightly.
I do not understand what you did there and the way is clearly not working. I have over 1000 save files. each individually copy?

Deleted the last line in the. ini it worked. did not even have to replay.

I
Ivan Yarmonov 20.07.20

hakiro exactly did the same, only with a new game waited for when the esc and immediately went out. then I sorted the files by date and the last 6 files has replaced 6 of its previous. the order looked at the date. it worked)

T
Tarkat 20.07.20

hakiro
More detail from paragraph 5 to explain? I did not understand a bit. Here is how I did starting with step 5:
I took a backup of the save file, for example 8 from the end where I was playing. Threw it in a new folder with savegames ( C:\ProgramData\Orbit\54 ). Renamed it, for example it is called save1600, renamed it save016,and the old save016 thrown from the folder. In saves.ini is such a line last: Save016=AC3[-1]-tm_2013_04_28 12:31:39 . When I run the game happy. Nothing damaged, but when I run I got in-game window: "Error at boot. Missing downloadable content. Although I didn't touch anything in the game folder. I did everything right? Or I really do not understand what you wrote?

G
Gambit_Minsk 20.07.20

In General, Yes, I hakiro rights and this conclusion was reached after many trial fixes this error, all the problem is that AC3 is not able to reason correctly to overwrite the save file ... and it's the middle of the game when these files become 500-800 happening more rewrites, and more and more the probability of bugs..Therefore, the method of jakiro and logically correct, so we're clearing a bunch of files..Actually..I did today..

0. At first, I managed to fix the save and the game started. For that I save.ini was removed at random e.g. 6 most recent entries, deleted the physical files.. run the game..the Save work? If not, removed a couple of pieces..as long as the game doesn't start.. and saving doesn't work.. ( it would Seem that this was possible and to finish - but since the files we are left with a bunch, then the next time, if any overwriting, save again toppled.. )
1. Copied the entire folder of saves left in place (backup). I have the save path C:\ProgramData\Orbit\54..
2. Then went to the game..deleted the save..(I think.. the Ctrl Key) Removes it for a long time, a couple of minutes, since a lot of files..
3. Then again.. go to C:\ProgramData\Orbit\54 .. As hitiro wrote, physically the files for some reason are not deleted.. And deleted folder 54 all that is..
4. AC3 launched, start a new game.. called your profile, as it was called earlier.. And now in the new game, I play literally just before the moment went to the door and put the Apple.. I immediately went..
5. Immediately go to the C:\ProgramData\Orbit\54 and look at our new save..I have created 8 pieces.. the save file.ini do not touch..it is useful..
6. Climbed into a backup folder, save, sort files by modified date..and also picked up the latest 8 pieces.. Renamed them according to what names we had at the new 8 save file in C:\ProgramData\Orbit\54.. and then just those files from backup with changed names copied, replacing C:\ProgramData\Orbit\54 and all.. all..profit.. we got our old save from the previous game progress

T
Tarkat 20.07.20

Gambit_Minsk
Damn it! Thank you! When I still did,I even instead of 0%, 22%, and the inscription about the estate of Daventry. But when I was running, I wrote: "Error while loading. Missing downloadable content.. What do I do? I did everything to the tee! D:

G
Gambit_Minsk 20.07.20

Hmm..well, if it is even 22% was seen and the name of the place where you are right now.. it may not save a thing..maybe even that fucked up..

h
hakiro 20.07.20

STALKER59, try an even earlier save file its to take (of course, if there is one). About point 5. The game won't load, because one of the files broken. It is logical to assume that this is the last or one of the last modified game files, but no. Tried to change latter in the working - rolls. Therefore, the need to take sohranenku so minutes for 10-15 before the error occurs and to do all of the above(full replacement of all the files - also the first time tried to replace one and it didn't work). Accordingly, if not working, take another, again on procedure. About saves.ini can not open it, but personally me the names of the songwriter's easier to copy, well, there's someone closer

t
tema19artem 20.07.20

Gambit_Minsk
hakiro
thank you both! all perfectly earned!

A
Assassin Leha 20.07.20

I do not know who thought of it or not, just in case I will write, suddenly to whom helps. in the initial posts, there really is a bike I did not even bother to try. in General, it dawned on me he may have smoked something or drunk I don't know :) yesterday only got 30% of the game in General, and the jubilee came after the lunch we decided to play and got this damned error I thought all was lost a saved game and it was broke to begin again to play for that guy in the blue forgot the name. anyways Sedna decided to read the save file.ini in the folder orbit saves in the folder itself had a lot of pieces 200-300 atoms and more do not know where they are in the save.ini is much smaller in General with Notepad edited the ini save left 1 save game was taken from the middle of the list on the bum anyways and removed from the orbit folder all files except 1st one that left to save.ini anyways normally loaded and something tells me that files can not be removed sufficiently save.ini edit I check everything won't be in that condition but if anyone is interested anyways, good game and happy holiday :)

c
ch00z 20.07.20

guys please help me what I do wrong)
in General should I have [R. G. Igromany] Assassin's Creed III (Steam-Rip) there in the folder from 3 crack, I understand I used Theta.
so what I did, when I cleaned the disk, deleted just remember to pack Orbit(and possibly other) but then found a program that recovers deleted files, and found there 1.save which was on the way c:\Users\МОЕ NAME\AppData\Roaming\Theta\Orbit\54\
I restored this file copied it to the folder but when I go into the game a black screen and 0 action. if you remove a file 1.save folder the game starts but the save is not visible. help plz!! I'd love to continue the game instead of start a new one or someone else.
I may have not restored all the files? it is possible not to have copied?
thanks in advance.

g
grey77ru 20.07.20

Read all the posts, and thought, what a mess. Puzzled and decided to try to do it my way:
In the folder C:\ProgramData\Orbit\54 are the save for the game. I just copied the entire folder. In the game, which shows that save File is corrupted, the date and time when was created this file. Exit the game, open the folder with the saves and sort them by Date. In this case, we can easily find the corrupted save. I just deleted it, copied the file that was saved a little earlier and renamed it as was named the corrupted file. When you start the game, I saw that the game is loaded from the moment a little earlier (in the damaged file information has been completed 18% of the game and mission completed, the new version was completed 18% and the mission is not yet completed). I have the release from the Mechanics, so if you have the same, try it.

P
Pavel Kozhevnikov 20.07.20

54 in the folder there is a file Saves (configuration Settings)

Open it with Notepad, find the last entry by date and time (if to remove something else, you will lose any achievements), for example - Save102=AC3[0]-tm_2013_05_29 18:32:22 - removed and stored.
Further back in the folder and delete the save file with the same name Save102.sav.
In this case deleted the last save game before his injury.

Voila, everything works, nothing is lost.

The location of savegames on different versions of the game:

C:Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launchersavegames
C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launchersavegames
C:\Users\%username%\Documents\Assassin's Creed III
C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\Theta\Orbit
C:\ProgramData\Orbit

P
Pashka-Stepashka 20.07.20

Read. There are many ways. I personally like this error just go into a parallel profile and needs there are and then you can go to your profile. But there is one - doesn't always work..

A
Advancer13 20.07.20

Did Recrack and launched on behalf of administrator-Help!

D
Dmitriy Yasenovich 20.07.20

Pavel Kozhevnikov thank you very much I've been thinking how to do it and I found a lot of incomprehensible instructions and delete the profile sorry a lot there I was, thank you from the heart treat if that.

p
pragmatist 20.07.20

PiratBoy
And I personally just needed to open the file save.ini didn't do anything else. The game has seen. Mystic....

t
thelasersun 20.07.20

For those who bother with the folder Orbit - just enough to remove a certain amount of files *.sav, you just have to do the sorting by date and delete the last one. I deleted somewhere 10 pieces, progress fell back quite a bit.

P
Pashka-Stepashka 20.07.20

I understand why this is happening. This is not a game and crack - all who have this problem 99% is crack reloaded or skirdow. I had this problem until I changed the pill on Theta, looked at the save and instead of 100500 files I 4, everything works fine. SOLUTION; you need to redo your save under Theta is, the program seems to look for links above. Good luck guys!