3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Su.saNiN 20.07.20 11:46 pm

\"Save file is corrupted\" [Is the solution] (Assassin's Creed 3)

Start the game, play out. I go back, it says save File corrupted. What to do?
83 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kostya Alex 20.07.20

I had this amazing thing I played in a Tyranny, then decided to play the main campaign and such!!!
I restarted the game and it is a very natural start, maybe a bug what...

H
HuD0JGnik 20.07.20

PiratBoy I support. I went as a problem with a black screen(hereinafter SE) at the start, I this method myself caught up and lost only the day of the game. Sedna in the morning, he flew a saved game. the method I removed yesterday's all results. a bit of tinkering today, got out of the game. a little later, I go, bye-bye... the file is corrupted(hereinafter FP). again.
actually what I noticed: when the game flew SE, in the folder:\...54 save. the first file should be save.ini, and trail. Sava yourself accordingly., when the trouble or FP SE in the first folder 54. is SAV and then save himself.ini. this file that is not in place has a name... let's say Save4023 and date example 04.09.2013 15:44. if you open the save file.ini in Notepad then edit-find in string that write date 09_04 15 it will not find this string. so as the file is broken. but if instead of the date in edit-find-what Save4023 will show you the line approx. Save4023=AC[0]-tm_2013_09_04 HH:mm:SS where time and minutes will be different from the date of the file with this именемSave4023 in the folder. from this and a corrupted file save. or just a SE when you run. the game creates the file SaveХACY.sav and registers it in the save.ini but is to save.ini already written such a file but with a different date.
solved: 1-look at the name and date of the file(the last save) SaveXACY(figures).sav [change date] DD.mm.yyyy HH:mm looked up and remembered. 2-open Notepad save.ini edit-find-in-string what you write the name[SaveXACY(digits)] button to find. 3-at the end of the found string, change it to the correct time and minutes(seconds are not important). year day and month there will be correct most likely.
me a talk that helped. I hope you can help.

D
Demon-inkvizitor 20.07.20

Try to restart the game. For example, if I see the saved file is corrupted then 2 more times restart the game and everything works.

P
Punch_Rus 20.07.20

did what I wrote Scorpio, deleted copy of the file. Run the game from problems with sovmestimosti and save appeared

N
NightSovereign 20.07.20

I have a couple of times during passage flew save or appear black screen at startup. It was treated so : close the game, rename the folder with the saves, start a new game, create a new character and get up to the first video. Close (through alt+F4) , delete the newly created folder, rename the old and enjoy. The game always need to run as administrator. If this trick failed and again climbs a black screen, it is fashionable to try to run the game just close, then from admin. Such simple manipulation delivered me from all problems. (tablet RELOADED)
p.s. saves flew upon departure or crash the game

L
LeonLeonzio 20.07.20

Find the save files in ProgramData\Orbit\54... Look at the date modified and select all the files with the last the same time for example: I found four files (Save2164,...320,...2568,...724)time 18:51, next open the saves.ini and looking for the line dedicated to the above saves, I noticed that the time does not converge example: save2164=AC3[0]-tm_2014_04_08 15:51:18 .... Next editable saves.ini change the lines of time corresponding to the time of the file saves (second touch). And remove anything not necessary, continue the game, helped me a lot:)

D
Dodge Charger RT 20.07.20

PiratBoy
Thank you very much! Help!

N
Neuntoter 20.07.20

who the thread can throw litsenzionniy yupley R loader

i
iudfkgyyshf 20.07.20

I just copied the folder ProgramData\Orbit\54 then launched AssCreed 3 and there using left Ctrl deleted the save game, then put back the folder with the saves and everything works! Try!

T
TeJIbMaH 20.07.20

this problem sometimes appears if you play with the Internet, and then without (or Vice versa)
I have in this case, it just says completed 0% (typically)

just turn on the game with/without Internet (depending on how played last time)

A
Andrey Bartyan 20.07.20

A
Andrey Bartyan 20.07.20

can't delete save games help who

P
PROFFImaks 20.07.20

REEEEEEAL not nuzhnyy any troubles just personally I did:
1: I deleted but( not emptied the recycle bin) in the folder where sohranenie - sohranenie . the folder is empty;
2:then restore all from the trash

k
kindyack 20.07.20

question
don't want to go, I just want the file to throw. throw different files in the folder you were trying to do with them all what was proposed, but the ways to either not help or those that I even did not try. in General always says that the file is corrupted.
Deluxe edition downloaded. with multiplayer, additional content. XS, affected or not, but on other Repack such a total rejection of all third-party savegames are not met

O
Ololo Problemnye Oladi 20.07.20

#Cesareni
Well, supposedly the main part of the game (Well, supposedly killed there Charles, Hatama) has reached the moment when Desmond pulled the ball and he died.
After the credits there are additional missions I had NEDOROSL
After the passage of the main missions is only 47% In the major
In additional missions remaining 53%
In the process of passing additional missions I left the game, and when I perezalil he writes APP SOHRANENIE DAMAGED WIPE YOUR MISERABLE ACCOUNT AHAHAHAAH
He went nuts at home laugh? WHAT ARE THEY DOING!?

O
Ololo Problemnye Oladi 20.07.20

AAAAAAAAAAAA
TH FOR CRAP?? HE REMOVED THE SAVING THING. Although there mission are gone... POH

F
FirstDefolD 20.07.20

Pavel Kozhevnikov
did did so after 1 post, not replacing anything. the game safely loaded the box which was saved 5 minutes ago. Then began to read, maybe there is something better and after your post I went and it worked!!

L
Lalka_rakamakafo 20.07.20

Su.saNiN
I have the same problem on litsuhe now

-
-Sokolenok- 20.07.20

I have another question: How litsuhe to set the save? Tried to throw in a folder:C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launchersavegames\........\54
And in the end, my save ( which I passed )
And about the file is corrupted try a different save.

T
TpeBoP 29.01.21

I am wildly sorry that I am climbing on the wrong topic (Admin delete after they help me, ATP), but could not help me. In the game Death Stranding (pirate) I wanted to go through the added content on Cyberpunk. So I downloaded the files of the new version of the game from torrent, and my save does not want to work, writes "The save is corrupted." And the question is brewing, besides the Steam id, are there any points that should be taken into account when reinstalling the saves? Can the version of the game affect? ​​Thanks.